剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
我刚刚完成了圆木
I'm just finishing up the log
我已经工作了一整天了,所以...
that I've been working on all day, so...
这是漫长的一天,但是--我已经完成了一个
It's been a long day, but -- and I have one done.
我想我对此很满意
I guess I'm happy with that.
我很兴奋
I'm pretty excited.
到明年这个时候,每一天,
By this time next year, every day,
我会回到这个家的
I'll be coming home to this.
所以,明年这个确切的时间,
So, you know, this exact time next year,
我可能正在那里做晚饭
I might be cooking dinner right there.
这只是一件非常神奇的事情
I mean, that's just a really magical thing.
现在很好,紧填
It's a nice, tight fit now.
只有大约 10 多去
Only have about 10 more to go.
我想象在未来,
I imagine in the future,
我在这里有一个家庭
you know, having a family out here of my own.
建造木屋是我的第一步
and building a cabin is my first step.
但你真的不知道你在生活中的位置
But you don't really know where you are in life
直到你过了那个点,
until you're past that point,
这就是让生活变得美好的原因,生活在不断变化,
and that's what makes life life is things are changing,
不管你是否愿意
whether you want them to or not.
是的
Yeah.
你现在在想很久以前的女孩
You're thinking of the girls now of a long time ago.
当我们建造那个木屋时...
When we built that cabin...
我当时 26 或 27 岁
I was 26 or 27.
我们年轻时就结婚了
You know, we were young first married.
我们大概花了一个月的时间来建造它,我和埃德娜,
It took us probably a month to build it, and me and Edna,
我们把它扛在肩上--所有的原木
we packed it over on our shoulders -- all the logs.
绿色--重
Green -- heavy.
它让我们活了多少年,
It kept us alive for how many years,
木屋躲避寒冷
you know, out of the cold.
我们在这里养育了女孩
We raised the girls here.
里面笑点很多
There's a lot of laughs in there,
但也有很多争论
but a lot of arguments, too.
我们的第一个女儿科林
Our first daughter Coleen
死在这里,这就是她--
that died out here, this is her --
当她还是个婴儿的时候,她就在这里
when she was an infant, she was here.
直到她...
and up until she was...
好吧,不管怎样,这就是科林的地方
Well, anyways, so, this is where Coleen --
不要再提了
don't mention it again.
好吧,对不起
Okay, I'm sorry.
好的 对不起
Okay. I'm sorry.
我不提
I won't.
就这样
There it goes.
我认为继续这种生活方式真的很重要
I think it's really important that this lifestyle continues
我们仍然依附于我们的过去
and we remain attached to our past.
我们仍然依附于与自然的联♥系♥
and we remain attached to our connection with nature.
这种生活方式,这很自然
This lifestyle, this is natural.
本来就是这样
It's the way it was,
10,000、20,000、30,000 年前
10,000, 20,000, 30,000 years ago.
与自然同步生活...
Living in sync with nature...
这太重要了
This is so important.
如果我在我的生活中传递任何东西,
and if I pass on anything in my life,
我想把它传递下去
I want to pass that on.
我知道如果我们有一个孩子,这就是我想要他们的地方
I know that if we have a kid that this where I want them
度过他们一生的美好时光,
to spend a good part of their life, you know?
所以,如果我们有一个孩子,
So, if we have a kid,
我们要把他放在哪里?
where are we gonna put him in here?
那么,宝宝可以睡在床上,对吧?
Well, the baby can sleep on the bed, right?
是的
Yeah.
但他们不会停留很长时间
But they don't stay little for very long.
知道我将能够分享生活经验
Knowing I'll be able to share a life
我真的很喜欢--我们学到的一切
that I really love -- everything that we've learned
在这里不会和我们一起死的,
out here won't die with us, you know?
那将是一份礼物
That would be a gift.
他们是否愿意接受
Whether or not they want to take that on
一旦他们成年,这将完全取决于他们
once they come of age, that'll be up to them entirely.
但至少多一代
But at least one more generation
将在生活方式中得到提升
will have been raised up in the lifestyle.
哦,木屋里的第一盏灯
Ooh, first light in the cabin.
你认为这是遗产的终结吗?
You think this is the end of a legacy?
不
No.
唔?
Hmm?
我不知道
I don't know.
那间木屋承载了很多回忆
That cabin holds a lot of memories.
但我们希望它被烧毁,
But we want it burnt down,
所以它可以恢复自然
so it could be restored back natural.
都是木头和苔藓
It's all wood and moss.
它属于大地
You know, I mean, it's of the land.
希望有草,
Hopefully there will be grass,
明年柴火周围那里到处生长着,
and firewood growing all around there next year.
还会有小树和东西生长
and there'll be little trees and stuff growing.
我希望它回到
I want it to be back to
在我们建造木屋之前的样子
how it was before we built the cabin.
这是遗产的终结
This is the end of legacy
或者新的开始
or else the beginning of the new.
--新时代 --新时代
-A new era. -A new era.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
-I love you. -I love you, too.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表