剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
She actually said that?
是的
Yeah.
还有一大堆意大利语单词
And a whole lot of Italian words.
我不太确定是不是诅咒
I'm not too sure if it was a curse,
但有三个星期我说话像个女孩
but I did talk like a girl for about three weeks.
那是我人生的转折点
It was a turning point in my life.
那时我终于开始长大了
That's when I finally started growing up.
这一切都是因为我妈妈吗?
I mean, and all that happened because of my mother?
我愿意这么想
I like to think so.
告诉你那晚我记得的另一件事
Tell you another thing I remember about that night.
我是多么紧张啊
How nervous I was.
紧张? 关于什么?
Nervous? About what?
我们的晚安吻
Our good-night kiss.
我吓坏了
I was terrified.
我想 哦 她不会想让我给她晚安吻的
I figured, oh, she's not gonna want me to kiss her goodnight.
她会……
She'll...
等待是值得的
It was worth waiting for.
下次我回城里的时候给你打电♥话♥好吗?
Can I call you next time I get back to town?
我很乐意
I'd like that.
晚安
Good night.
别带走我 死神 别带走我
Don't take me, Death, don't take me.
哦 是你
Oh, it's you.
妈 你没事吧?
Ma, you okay?
是的 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
妈 我对你说了些难听的话 我很抱歉
Oh, Ma, I said some terrible things to you, and I'm sorry.
我要为我生命中做出的所有决定负责
I'm responsible for all the decisions I made in my life,
如果我的生活不完美 那么谁会完美呢?
and if my life didn't turn out perfectly, well whose has?
我想到了玛丽·安·莫布里
Mary Ann Mobley comes to mind.
我是说 她每晚都能和加里·柯林斯上♥床♥
I mean, she gets to sleep with Gary Collins every night.
每天晚上
Every night.
不 我想说的是我们都会
No, what I'm trying to say is we all make
根据我们所知道的做出最好的决定
the best decisions we can make with what we know.
是啊
Exactly.
就像你毕业舞会那晚一样
Just like it was on the night of your prom.
我做了我认为最好的事
I did what I thought was best.
我错了
I was wrong.
我很抱歉 但你是我第一个孩子
I'm sorry, but you were my first.
生你的时候也没有说明书啊
You didn't come with a book of instructions.
总之 我只想让我的女儿过得好
Anyway, all I ever wanted was the best for my little girl.
因为你值得
Because you deserved it.
我想让你值得最好的
I didn't want you to settle for less.
你还把我当你的小女儿吗?
You still think of me as your little girl?
当然
Of course I do.
事实上 来吧
In fact, come on.
看在旧时光的份上 坐在我的腿上吧
Sit on my lap for old times' sake.
拜托 妈 你不是认真的吧
Oh, come on, Ma, you can't be serious.
我是说 我是个成年人了
I mean, I'm a grown woman.
一个母亲想抱着她的孩子有什么错?
What's wrong with a mother wanting to hold her child?
桃乐茜 帮我个忙 坐在我的腿上
Dorothy, do this for me. Sit on my lap.
好吧 如果你确定 我
Well, if you're sure, I.
哦 妈妈
Oh, Ma.
这勾起了我很多回忆
Oh, this brings back so many memories.
我五岁的时候..
The time I was five--
不行了不行了
Bad idea, bad idea!
妈 你没事吧?
Ma, you all right?
我没事 我只是慌了一下
I'm fine, I just panicked for a minute.
来 坐在这儿
Come, sit down here.
哦 妈妈
Oh, Ma.
这就像以前一样
This is just like old times.
告诉我 你今晚在舞会上玩得开心吗 闺女?
So tell me, did you have a good time tonight at your prom, Pussycat?
很好 妈
Wonderful, Ma.
一切都是我想要的
It was everything I wanted it to be.
来 把这一切都告诉妈妈
Come, tell Ma all about it.
约翰给我买♥♥了这个漂亮的胸花
Well, John bought me this beautiful corsage.
然后 当我们到达体育馆时 它是如此美丽
And then, when we got to the gymnasium, it was so beautiful.
总之 当我们到了那里 我们走了进去…
Anyway, when we got there, we walked in...
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表