剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
是谁?
Who is it?
戴上这个就知道了
Put these on and find out.
我的眼镜!
My glasses!
你在哪里找到的?
Where did you find them?
德莱弗斯拿的
I'm afraid Dreyfuss was the culprit.
他从阳台上拿走了
He got them off the lanai.
你真该把那扇门关上
You should really keep that gate closed.
任何人都可以从那进来
Anybody could get in here.
太棒了 我终于又能看见了
It's great. I can finally see again.
嘿 是奶酪人
Hey, it's the Cheeseman.
快点 你们俩都进来
Come on, get in here, both of ya.
索菲亚 你认出卡尔就是奶酪人吗?
Sophia, you recognize Karl as the Cheeseman?
你认不出?
You don't?
他至少六次登上美国头号♥通缉犯的名单
The man's been on America's Most Wanted at least six times.
最后一集的收视率是有史以来最高的
The last episode was the highest rated ever.
最高的
Ever.
那感觉一定很好
That must be a good feeling.
嗯 这是对我的认可
Well, it's kind of an acknowledgement.
我不想打断你 但我有个坏消息
I hate to interrupt you, but I have some bad news.
都结束了
It's all over.
没错 你完蛋了
That's right, you're busted.
芭芭拉是个警♥察♥
Barbara's a cop.
穿着裙子 没有枪
In a dress, without a gun.
所以 基本上就是个协管员
So, basically, what you have here is a crossing-guard thing.
好了 你们所有人都要被关进壁橱
Alright, all you gals are gonna get locked up in a closet,
我俩爷们要出去散个步
and us boys are going for a little walk.
哇
Wow.
你在荫松养老院当过活动主管吗?
Were you ever activities director of a place called Shady Pines?
我们有很多旧事要谈 兄弟
We got a lot of old business to discuss, mi amigo.
非常多
An awful lot.
你能做点什么吗 芭芭拉?
Isn't there anything you can do, Barbara?
我想我可以这样做
I suppose I could do this.
好了奶酪人 你被捕了
Alright, Cheeseman, you're under arrest.
你说你没有枪 你说谎了
You told us you didn't have a gun. You lied.
对坏人说的
To a bad guy.
对坏人撒谎没什么大不了的
It's okay to lie to a bad guy.
看到了吗?
You see that?
有很多事情我们作为公众并不理解
There's so many things we as the public don't understand.
好吧 我要把这个变♥态♥带出去宣读他的权利
Alright, I'm gonna take this creep out front and read him his rights.
谁给警局打电♥话♥叫他们过来
Somebody call the station and tell 'em to get here,
我需要手铐 马上
and I need some handcuffs, right away.
好吧 你可以借我的
Oh, okay, you can borrow mine.
但请小心点 它们是礼物
But please be careful with them, they're a gift.
妈 我们去厨房♥打个电♥话♥吧?
Ma, why don't we make that phone call from the kitchen?
萝丝 萝丝 结束了 我自♥由♥了
Rose, Rose, it's over. I'm a free man.
我现在可以和你在一起了 如果你还想这样的话
I can be with you now, if that's still what you want.
哦 这就是我一直想要的
Oh, that's all I've ever wanted.
但你得答应我再也不要离开我了
But you have to promise me never to leave me again.
亲爱的 我可能得回去一段时间
Well, sweetheart, I might have to for a little while.
回到我在宾夕法尼亚的农场
Back on my farm in Pennsylvania,
我还有13台风车的订单
I still have an order in for 13 windmills.
哦 去他们的 他们会怎么做 打电♥话♥吗?
Oh, screw 'em. What are they gonna do, phone?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表