剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第六季 第二十一集
好了 我走了
Well, I'm off.
这就是我的诊断
That would be my diagnosis.
不 我是说我要出去
No, I mean I'm going out.
妈 把望远镜放下
Ma, put down the binoculars.
不 我需要它们
No, I need them.
我的眼镜丢了
I lost my glasses,
没有它我都不能开车了
and I'm not supposed to drive without them.
让我们分♥析♥一下
Let's analyze this for a moment.
你现在大概有200岁了吧?
You're now what, about 200 years old?
大概吧
About.
你没有驾照
You have no license.
你不能开车
You're not allowed to drive.
诅咒!
Curses!
桃乐茜 太好了 你在这啊
Oh Dorothy, good, I'm glad you're here.
我要你帮我看一下我找来的这些文件
I want you to help me go through these papers I sent for.
他们要鉴定我的家谱
They're to authenticate my family tree.
哦
Oh.
明天我要在老南方女子会的入会宴会上大声宣读
Tomorrow I have to present it out loud
at the Daughters of the Old South initiation banquet.
布兰琪 你不会真的要这么做吧?
Oh Blanche, you're not really gonna go through with this, are you?
嗯 我确实要这么做
Well, indeed I am.
这个俱乐部可是最值得骄傲的传统
This club is a link to the proudest of all heritages.
我记得小时候在亚特兰大
I remember growing up in Atlanta,
我们所有的女孩都曾经假装是邦联美女
how all of us girls used to pretend to be Confederate belles,
我们也接待来访的绅士
and we'd receive gentleman callers.
这就像一场比赛
Got to be like a competition.
事实上 我曾经在一个晚上接到7个电♥话♥
In fact, I once received seven callers in one evening.
我只是在想
I'm just thinking out loud,
疾病控制中心不就在亚特兰大吗?
but isn't Atlanta where the Center for Disease Control is?
巧合而已
Coincidence.
嘿 还行啊
Hey, these are all right.
当我用这个看的时候 你看起来很端庄
When I look through them backwards, you actually look demure.
妈 去买♥♥副新眼镜 好吗?
Ma, get new glasses, all right?
我是说 你为什么总是把每件事都搞得这么大?
I mean, why must you always make such a big deal out of everything?
是谁小题大做?
Who's making a big deal out of it?
我都没把这事当回事
I'm not making a big deal out of it.
嗨!嗨 芭芭拉
Hi! Hi, Barbara.
你好 芭芭拉
Oh, hi Barbara.
我们接到警♥察♥局的电♥话♥说丢了几副眼镜
We got a call down at the police station about some lost glasses.
太好了 你收到我的留言了
Oh good, you got my message.
你有多少人在查眼镜?
How many men you got on this?
其实没有
Well, none really.
但我查了那个电台
But I did check that station
没有人报告丢失眼镜
and nobody reported any lost glasses.
不是丢了 是被偷了!
Not lost, stolen!
我要警♥察♥来处理这件事
I want cops on this.
又大又壮又嗜类固醇的警♥察♥
Big, burly, steroid-crazed cops.
索菲亚
Sophia.
好吧 给布兰琪也整一个
Oh, fine, get one for Blanche, too.
记在我账上
Throw it on my tab.
既然我在这里
As long as I'm here,
我应该告诉你有人投诉
I should tell you there's been complaints
邻居们抱怨晚上太吵了
from the neighbors about the noise at night.
哪个邻居?
Which neighbors?
好吧 是我
Well, me.
哪有噪声
Which noise?
好吧 是你
Well, you.
戴上耳罩 我都交税了
Well, get earmuffs, I pay my taxes.
萝丝 今晚又和卡尔约会?
Ah, Rose, another date with Karl tonight, huh?
你一定很喜欢这个人
You must really like this guy.
当然
I do.
卡尔人很好 也很支持我
Karl is sweet, and he's supportive.
他知道我对迈尔斯还有感觉
He understands that I still have feelings for Miles.
萝丝 迈尔斯在证人安置计划里
Rose, Miles is in the Witness Relocation Program.
你不应该把他的事告诉别人
You're not supposed to be telling people about him.
我没告诉他迈尔斯告发了一个叫"奶酪人"的歹徒
I didn't tell him Miles ratted on a gangster named the Cheeseman.
他只是知道有个人我不能再见了
He just knows there's somebody I can't see anymore.
哦 卡尔是个不错的人
Oh, Karl is quite a guy.
最近我晚上总是梦见他 而不是迈尔斯
Lately I've been dreaming about him at night, not Miles.
不过我确实在一个梦里 卡尔和迈尔斯都在
Although I do have one dream that both Karl and Miles are in.
哦
Oh.
然后呢?
And?
好的 还有袋鼠船长
Okay, and Captain Kangaroo.
哦 看这儿 桃乐茜
Oh, and look here, Dorothy.
这是我的祖母玛塞尔·达博瓦尔
This is my grandmother Marcelle Daboval.
纯正的南方人 彻头彻尾
Pure Southern, through and through.
哦 布兰琪 对不起
Oh, Blanche, I'm sorry.
我只是不喜欢这个俱乐部
I just don't like the idea of this club.
这俱乐部有点歧视和排外啊
It seems so discriminatory.
桃乐茜 为自己感到骄傲并没有错
Dorothy, there is nothing wrong with being proud of what you are.
这个俱乐部欢迎那些
This club celebrates those individuals
能证明自己是100%南方邦联后代的人
who can prove they come from 100% Southern Confederate stock.
如果你做不到 那当然不欢迎你啦
And if you can't, then fiddle-di-doo to you.
你知道这有多伤人吗?
Do you have any idea how much that hurts?
女士们先生们 有请罗伊·奥比森
Ladies and gentlemen, Roy Orbison.
歌♥手 经常穿黑色衣服和深色太阳镜
妈 你从哪买♥♥的眼镜?
Ma, where did you get those glasses?
连锁店买♥♥的老年眼镜
They're an old pair of Pop's,
但至少他们有处方镜片
but at least they've got prescription lenses.
你戴上它能看清啥啊
I know you can't possibly see through them.
趁你还没伤到自己 快摘下来
Now take them off before you hurt yourself.
不 戴着很好 我看得很清楚
No, they're great. I see just fine.
那个黑人是谁?
Who's the black guy?
桃乐茜 这边的的家谱搞好了
Dorothy, I'm about done with this side of the family tree.
我想你那里有罗盖特的婚姻记录
I think you have the papers there from the Roquet marriage.
是的 等一下
Yeah, wait a minute.
哦 是的 这里
Oh, yeah, here.
沃克·罗盖特与罗莎琳·罗盖特于1861年结婚
Walker Roquet married Rosalyn Roquet, 1861.
罗莎琳来自 哦哦
Rosalyn was from, uh-oh.
怎么啦?
What?
我不想告诉你这些 布兰琪
I hate telling you this, Blanche.
不 那不是真的
No, that's not true.
我很想告诉你 布兰琪
I look forward to telling you this, Blanche.
你曾祖父娶的那个女人祖籍在
The woman your great-grandfather married was born,
嗯 在佐治亚州之外
well, outside of Georgia.
离佐治亚州有多远?
How far outside of Georgia?
水牛城
Buffalo.
纽约州城市
你是北方人 布兰琪
You're a Yankee, Blanche.
不 这不可能
Well, no, this can't be.
北方欢迎你
A Yankee Doodle.
一定是搞错了
There must be some mistake.
你就是北方女孩
You are that Yankee Doodle gal.
让我看看
Let me see the certificate.
我要亲眼看看
I want to see with my own eyes
我曾祖母是不是你说的北方人
that my great-grandmother was that thing you said.
北方人
A Yankee.
对
Right.
一首扬基歌♥
A Yankee Doodle.
哦 别说了
Oh, stop it.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我说过她姓费尔德曼吗?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表