剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
哦苍天哎
Oh, God.
在主街上 就在我和查理拿到结婚证和
On Main Street, right in front of the courthouse where Charlie and I got
生育许可证的法♥院♥前面
our marriage license and our permit to have kids.
那黑洞真好看 镇上的人都来了
Oh, it was a lovely hole, everybody in town
会站在旁边看着它
would stand around and look in it.
他们还说好莱坞是世界的娱乐之都
And they say Hollywood is the entertainment capital of the world.
我们不只是看了看
Well, we didn't just look in it,
有时我们也会戳一戳
sometimes we'd point, too.
或者吐唾沫 还计时
Or spit, and time it.
然后 总会有个聪明的家伙
Then, there was always that wise guy
他会喝几杯然后拉开拉链 然后…
who'd have a couple of drinks and unzip himself, and ...
正式声明 我恨她
It's official, I hate her.
桃乐茜
Dorothy.
妈 我只想给他打个电♥话♥
Ma, I just wanna give him a call.
闺女啊 这不是你能处理的
Pussycat, you're out of your league.
有些人你就是无能为力
There are some people you just can't help.
就像上帝说的
It's like the good Lord said,
你要知道什么时候该抓住
you gotta know when to hold 'em,
知道什么时候该收手 什么时候该走开
know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away.
妈 那不是上帝 那是肯尼·罗杰斯
Ma, that's not the good Lord, that's Kenny Rogers.
乡村音乐歌♥手 前面几句是其《The Gambler》中的歌♥词
天啊 肯尼·罗杰斯 也没差啊 重点是
God, Kenny Rogers, tomato, tomahto, the point is
你还可以帮助其他人
there are others you can help.
和我们一样的人
All those people on our route.
他们依靠我们
They depend on us.
妈妈 你说得对
You know, Ma, you're right.
而且 我必须说 助人总是让我
And, I must say that helping always makes me
感觉很好 你想来吗 萝丝?
feel better, you wanna come, Rose?
不用了 谢谢 我得弄清楚
Oh, no thanks, I have to figure out
在布兰琪的派对上
which of the traditional Saint Olaf party games
要玩哪个圣奥拉夫传统派对游戏
to play at Blanche's party.
派对?
Party?
所以你才偷偷摸摸的
Is that why you've been sneaking around
想知道我的年龄 准备派对?
trying to find out my age, a party?
我不允许
I forbid it.
布兰琪 派对是对生日的庆祝 而且
Blanche, a party is a celebration of life, and it's
不只是为了你自己 也为了爱你的朋友
not just for you, but for your friends who love you.
不
No.
别那么虚荣 你不可能永远保持42岁
Stop being so vain, you can't stay 42 forever.
当然可以
Yes, you can.
如果你饮食合理 经常锻炼
If you eat right, exercise regularly,
和看起来比你老很多的女人住在一起就行了
and live with women who look a lot older than you.
告诉我 萝丝 《杀婊》
Tell me, Rose, is um, Kill the Bitch
是传统的圣奥拉夫派对游戏吗?
a traditional Saint Olaf party game?
不 对不起 弗格森夫人 我昨晚没看到
No, I'm sorry Mrs. Ferguson, no I didn't happen to see
艾德·苏利文 但我相信他一定很棒
Ed Sullivan last night, but I'm sure it was a good one.
节目主持人 1974年已去世
她准备好了 带她走吧
She's ready, God.
那个铃铛就是你 毛毛
That bell is you, Fluffy.
吉米……
Jimmy ...
吉米
Jimmy.
吉米 我只是想确保你没事
Jimmy, I just want to make sure that you're okay.
逼我对你来硬的吗?
Do I have to play hardball?
大卫·戴林格
David Dellinger.
都是芝加哥七君子的名字
别这样对我
Don't do this to me.
鲍比·希尔
Bobby Seale.
这里越来越热了
It's getting warm in here.
-汤姆·海登 -天啊 你真棒
Tom Hayden. Oh, God you're good.
-阿比 -好吧
Abbie-- Okay.
快进来 你
Just come on in here, you.
你想干什么?
What do you want?
我真搞不懂你 你看看你
You know, I don't understand you, I see
一个非常健康 聪明的人 像这样独自生活
a perfectly healthy, intelligent person living like this alone.
我并不孤单
I'm not alone.
我有我的鱼
I've got my fish.
鱼儿不会拒绝你 不会评判你 鱼儿……
Fish don't reject you, and fish don't judge you, and fish...
你还得喂鱼
You gotta feed fish.
吉米 你应该经历更多
Jimmy, you deserve more.
是啊 我以为我找到了那个人 但你甩了我
Yeah, well, I thought I found it, but you dumped me.
我打赌你这辈子伤了好几百人的心
Boy, I'll bet you've broken hundreds of
是吧 还是好几千?
hearts in your day, huh, thousands?
嗯 是的
Well, yes I have.
我是说 无论你走到哪里 我敢打赌
I mean, wherever you go, I bet you torment,
你会折腾和挑逗你遇到的每一个男人
and tease, and tantalize every man you meet.
你又说对了
Well, you're right again.
等下 吉米 跑题了
Oh, come on, Jimmy, we're getting away from the point.
我是说 你没抓住重点
I mean, you are missing the point,
你错过了生活 错过了人
you are missing life, you are missing people,
那些快乐的人 想要恋爱的人
people who are happy, people who are in love,
是谁把我的车拖走的?
people who are towing my car away?
我可以把我的汽车俱乐部卡借给你
Well, I'd loan you my auto club card,
但它已经过期了
but it's really expired.
也许你是对的 也许我帮不上忙
You know, maybe you're right, maybe I can't help.
你需要专业的帮助 我希望有一天你能得到
You need professional help, and I hope someday you get it.
你以为我不想和你一起去吗?
Don't you think I wanna go with you?
桃乐茜 我看着窗外
I mean, Dorothy, I look out that window,
我看到一对对幸福的情侣走过
and I see the happy couples walking by,
人们走进超♥市♥
people walking into the supermarket,
天啊 你想让我坐上巴士去看心理咨♥询♥师吗?
God, you want me to get on a bus and go see a counselor?
我连自己买♥♥吃的都不敢
I can't even shop for my own food.
只要能做一次自己的晚餐 我什么都愿意
What I wouldn't give just to make my own dinner once.
事实上 早午餐是我最想念的
Actually, brunch is what I miss the most.
吉米 别这样
Aw, Jimmy, come on.
让我们今天多走一步 去那家超♥市♥
Let's take that extra step today and go to that supermarket.
你不会后悔的 吉米
You won't be sorry, Jimmy,
这个世界充满了精彩和令人兴奋的人
the world is filled with wonderful and exciting people.
我接受你的建议 泰勒夫人
I'll take your suggestion, Mrs. Taylor,
我会用半速播放杰基·梅森的录音带
I'll play the Jackie Mason tapes at half speed,
曾给《辛普森一家》配音
但我觉得我还是会什么都听不到
but I really don't think I'm gonna hear anything.
我做不到 桃乐茜
I can't do it, Dorothy.
吉米 你已经走了这么远
Jimmy, you've come this far.
我一定要去吗?
Do I have to?
吉米 你正处在十字路口 下一步你要做的
Jimmy, you're at a crossroads, the next step you take
可能是你一生中最重要的一步
could be the most important one of your life.
听着 你相信我 吉米 迈出那一步
Now, look, you trust me, Jimmy, make that step.
加油!加油
Come on, come on.
-来吧 -来
Come on. Please.
恭喜你 你是我们的第一百万个客户
Congratulations, you're our one millionth customer,
赢得了免费的狂欢节之旅!
and winner of an all expense paid trip to Mardi Gras!
布兰琪 你去哪儿了?
Blanche, where have you been?
我出去散步了 你知道今天是什么日子吗 萝丝?
I've been out walking, you know what today was, Rose?
-是我的生日 -布兰琪
It was my birthday. Blanche--
不用再叫我名字了
Now, don't start your yammering,
这是我度过的最棒的生日之一
it was one of the best birthdays I have ever had.
我自我反省了一下 突然想到
I did some soul-searching, and it occurred to me
我是一个充满活力、精力充沛的女人
that I'm a vibrant, energetic woman.
我是说 我肯定是精力充沛的
I mean, I must still have some life left in me
如果我能让梅尔·布♥什♥曼的头像那样回头看我
if I can make Mel Bushman's head snap back like that.
你是说皮礼士玩偶头吗?
You mean old Pez head?
你知道吗 萝丝 你说得对
You know, Rose, you were right.
数字有什么重要的
What's in a number?
我还是很健康啊
Why, I still have my health,
我在博物馆的工作很有挑战性
I have my challenging career at the museum.
最重要的是 我有你们 我的家人
Most of all, I have you all, my family.
生日那一套纯属虚荣心作祟
Oh, that birthday nonsense was just an exercise in vanity.
所以 今天 这是第一次
And so, today, for the very first time,
布兰琪·德弗罗会告诉你真实年龄
Blanche Devereaux is gonna reveal her true and accurate age.
除非先告诉我你的体重
Right after you tell me your weight.
-54公斤 -42岁
119. 42.
-咖啡? -当然
Coffee? Please.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表