剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
I guess love him.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我当然不喜欢他还把假发放在生菜保鲜盒里
Of course, I don't love the fact
that he still keeps his toupee in the lettuce crisper.
但它确实看起来更光鲜了
But it does looks fresher and you deal with it.
桃乐茜 如果你真的爱他 就告诉你妈妈
Dorothy, if you do love him, tell your mother.
她最终还是会发现的
She's gonna find out eventually.
你不觉得由你来告诉她更好吗?
Don't you think it's better coming from you?
我想是的
No, I guess so.
好了 就这么定了
Well, that's settled.
现在 让我们走吧
Now, let's get a move on.
你要去哪里?
Where you going?
拿着卫生纸去韦斯顿家
To get the toilet paper for the Westons' house.
但是记住 我们必须非常安静
But remember, we have to be really quiet.
阿德拉弗斯会对任何东西吠叫 芭芭拉带着枪
Adrafus will bark at anything, and Barbara carries a gun.
哦 管他呢
Oh, what the hell.
我明白 亲爱的 但我们不是在约会
I understand, dear, but we're not dating.
是那个用龙虾威胁你的女人吗?
Is that the woman who threatened you with a lobster?
你为什么要跟她说话?
Why are you talking to her?
她一直在打电♥话♥ 我该怎么办?
Well, she keeps calling. What should I do?
我帮你把电♥话♥挂了
I'll get you off that phone.
萝丝 我摔倒了 起不来了! 帮帮我!
Rose, I've fallen, and I can't get up! Help me!
我现在帮不了你 我在打电♥话♥!
I can't help you right now, I'm on the phone!
迈拉 求求你
Myra, Myra, please.
谁在打电♥话♥?
Who's on the phone?
又和餐厅那个女人打电♥话♥吗
With that woman from the restaurant again.
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
你就是迈拉
So, you're Myra.
我是谁?
Who am I?
有人叫我索菲亚 有人叫我终结者
Some call me Sophia, others know me as the terminator.
当然 这些人的眼神都已经不行了
Of course, these people have corneas that look lik cotton balls.
该让我来说
Maybe I better talk.
是吗 听着 迈拉 我不怕你
Is that right? Well listen Myra, I'm not afraid of you.
我来自西西里岛
I'm from Sicily.
你知道我们村的头号♥出口产品是什么吗?
You know what the number one export of our village is?
勒索信
Ransom notes!
我想起了在监狱的时候
I had a flashback in the can.
她挂了电♥话♥
She hung up.
当然 没有龙虾她啥也不是
Sure, she's not so tough without her lobster.
她一定对她的前夫很着迷
she must really be nuts about that ex-husband.
你一定是疯了才会这么想要一段感情
You have to be crazy to want a relationship that badly.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
情感 桃乐茜
Relationships, Dorothy.
人之间的感情
Human relationships.
还记得那个人让你去他家过夜吗?
Remember when that guy asked you to sleep over his house?
记得
Yes.
如果那是一段感情
Well, if that have been a relationship,
你会被称为女友
you would have been called the girlfriend,
而不是一个狗保姆
instead of a dog sitter.
妈 我并不以此为荣 但是
Ma, I'm not proud of this but,
我有些事想跟你说
there's something I have to show you.
哦 拜托
Oh, please.
我做过更糟的事
I've done a lot worse.
我把内♥裤♥套在裤子外面
I've done panties over pants,
胸罩套在衬衫外面
bras over blouses.
有一天 我开始在帽子外面戴浴帽!
One day, I start wearing shower cap over my bonnet!
不妈妈!
No, ma!
我今晚要和斯坦出去
I'm going out tonight with Stan.
不
No.
是的妈妈 这是真的
Yes, Ma. I really am.
我相信你 我说不行
I believe you, I said no!
妈 我已经偷偷跟他约会好几个月了
Ma, I've been seeing him secretly for months now,
我们越来越亲近了
and we're getting close.
我明白了 我能说什么呢?
I see. So, what can I say?
你出去的时候能帮我个忙吗?
Will you do me one favor on your way out?
你能开车从我身上碾过去吗?
Will you back over me with the car?
我就知道你会接受的
I knew you'd take it well.
但是妈 我要继续和斯坦约会
But Ma, I'm going to continue seeing Stan,
你做什么都不能让我感到内疚
and there's nothing you can do to make me feel guilty about it.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
胸口痛!
Chest pains!
妈 这没用的!
Ma, it's not going to work!
我不觉得内疚!
I don't feel guilty!
桃乐茜!
Dorothy!
别帮她!
Nobody help her!
我们都知道她没事 都知道她在做什么
Now, we all know she's fine, we all know what she's doing.
天啊 我讨厌那个女人 妈!
God, I hate that woman. Ma!
我有一些消息
I have some news.
我把我们的事告诉了妈妈
I told my mother about us.
你在开玩笑吧 她有什么反应?
You're kidding. How did she take it?
很好
Pretty well.
胸痛吗?
Chest pains?
你还记得
You remember.
结婚的日子怎么会忘记呢
Hey, you don't forget your wedding day.
吃点土豆
Eat your potato.
怎么啦?
What?
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
不 我知道这对你来说很重要
No, I know it's a very important vegetable to you,
但我真的很饱
but I'm really stuffed.
把你的手指伸进去
And stick your finger in it.
斯坦 你这头猪
Stan, you pig.
拜托 我不要求太多
Come on, I don't ask much.
哦 好吧
Oh, all right.
但我们会给你找个别的爱好的
But we're gonna get you a hobby.
这里有些硬的东西
Something hard in here.
这是一个滚烫的戒指!
It's a scalding hot ring!
哦 斯坦 真漂亮
Oh, Stan, it's beautiful.
这是给你的 桃乐茜
And it's for you, Dorothy.
而且是永久的
And it's for keeps.
我受够了单身生活 滑雪兔女郎 还有酒吧
I am through with the single life, the ski bunnies, the bar scene.
普卡贝壳
The Puka Shells.
噢斯坦利 拜托是普卡贝壳
Oh, Stanley, please say the Puka Shells.
天 你都没让我留多少喜欢的东西 是吧?
Boy, you're not living me a whole lot of personality room, are you?
好了 普卡贝壳
All right, the Puka Shells.
所以 我要说的是
So, what I'm saying is,
你愿意嫁给我吗 桃乐茜?
will you marry me, Dorothy?
你知道 再一次嫁给我
You know, again.
桃乐茜 过去的几个月太不可思议了
Dorothy, these last few months have been incredible.
在所有的挣扎之后
And after all the struggling,
我们终于过上好日子了
we're finally into the good stuff.
让我们一起分享吧
Let's share it.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
你不明白吗 我们属于彼此
Don't you see, we belong together.
我们是对个人口味的巧妙赞美
We're an artful compliment of individual tastes enhanced,
而不是隐藏在我们天然果汁之下
instead of concealed by each other and served in our natural juices.
这是菜单上的词
You got that from the menu.
很特别啊
It was the special.
卡津上等肋排
Cajun prime rib.
但我认为很适合
But I think it applies.
我答应你
Yes.
答应了?
Yes?
是的 是的 是的 斯坦利 我愿意嫁给你
Yes, yes, yes, Stanley, I will marry you.
你知道 再一次
You know, again.
你让我如此开心 我感到如此幸运
You make me so happy, I feel so lucky.
我是幸运的那个
I'm the lucky one.
桃乐茜·兹博纳克将成为我的妻子
Dorothy Zbornak is going to be my wife.
我想在屋顶上大声喊出来
I wanna shout it from the rooftops,
我只想告诉全世界!
I just wanna tell the whole world!
我也是!
Me too!
-但不要告诉妈 -除了告诉你妈
But not my mother. But not your mother.
你在干什么 萝丝?
What you doing, Rose?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表