剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Dorothy, was your card the ace of spades?
妈 你到底在说什么?
Ma, what the hell are you talking about?
我好像把第七章和第九章搞混了
I think I got chapter seven and nine mixed up.
这只手表坏了
This watch is broken.
妈 那块表是结婚时斯坦送给我的!
Ma, Stan gave me that watch when we got married!
你那婚姻很失败啊 手表也应该一样的下场
The marriage never worked, why should the watch?
我一直等你到凌晨两点
I waited up for you until two in the morning
你还是没回来
and you still weren't home.
是啊 格蒂和我还有几个姐妹
Oh yeah, Gertie and I and some of the girls went
去沃尔夫酒吧勾搭男人去了
to Wolfie's to pick up guys.
我11点的时候打电♥话♥去酒吧 你不在啊
I called Wolfie's at 11. You weren't there.
-猜猜是谁走运了 -哦 天呢
Guess who got lucky. Oh God.
我能说什么
What can I tell ya?
几杯冷饮 明亮的荧光灯
A couple of egg creams, the bright fluorescent lights
和一个叫施罗莫的退休珠宝商
and a retired jeweler named Schlomo all conspired
共度一个迷人的夜晚
to make a night of enchantment.
我不觉得
Not for me.
你知道我有多害怕吗
I can't tell you some of the horrible thoughts I had
万一你出点什么事
about what might have happened to you
虽然没有你刚才描述的那么可怕
although none as horrible as what you just described.
啊 你在这
Ah, there you are.
妈 我帮你预约了体♥检♥
Ma, I scheduled the appointment for your checkup.
妈 你知道你得做个体♥检♥
Ma, you know you have to have a physical.
你想让我怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
把你告上法庭? 你已经宣布不当我妈了吗?
Take you to court? Have you declared incompetent?
才不是
I'm not incompetent.
是那次我笑得太厉害了 把你给笑流掉了
Once when I laughed too hard, I had a little accident.
我想我们表达爱意的方式确实很奇怪
I guess we do have a strange way of showing our affection.
妈 我很高兴看到你振作起来了
Oh, Ma, I'm glad to see you've cheered up,
但你为什么突然又在回忆往事呢?
but why are you walking down memory lane all of a sudden?
只是我可能有段时间会见不到你了
It's just that I may not see you for a while.
妈 他们无法证明是你放的火
Ma, they can't prove that you started that fire
你就不会进监狱了
at Shady Pines, and you are not going to jail.
你不能肯定 闺女
You can't be sure of that, Pussycat,
所以我要做我必须做的事
so I'm doing what I have to do.
我要逃回西西里
I'm jumping bail and moving back to Sicily.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表