剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
In her case, the same thing.
哦 这不是很令人兴奋吗?参加抗♥议♥活动
Oh, isn't this exciting? Taking part in a protest.
作为自♥由♥的美国人站起来
Standing up as free Americans
行使我们的权利说
and exercising our right to say
“我们都气疯了 我们再也受不了了!”
"We're mad as hell and we're not gonna take it anymore!"
我的嘴都干了 我能走了吗?
I'm out of spit, can I go now?
20个信封你就准备走了?
20 envelopes and you're ready to quit?
布兰琪 我们加入海洋哺乳动物之友是有原因的
Blanche, we joined the Friends of Sea Mammals for a reason.
你太没有动力了
You are so unmotivated.
嗯 当我加入这个有气孔的哺乳动物集♥会♥的时候
Well, when I joined this Mammals with Blowholes thing...
我没想到是在破烂的码头上举抗♥议♥标语
I didn't expect to be carrying picket signs on some grungy dock.
我更希望是筹款鸡尾酒会
I was hoping more for a fundraiser cocktail party
有中国的灯笼和葡萄牙的..不
with Chinese lanterns and Portuguese, no
穿着黑色紧身裤的西班牙侍者
Hispanic waiters in tight black pants.
我们雇了一个乐队来演奏鱼之歌♥
And we hire a band to play fish songs
穿着海盗服 肌肉鼓鼓的
in pirate suits with muscles bulging.
你都流口水了 布兰琪 继续舔
Your mouth is watering now, Blanche, keep licking.
赫伯 我知道在法庭上给人留下好印象有多重要
Herb, I'm aware of how important it
is to make a good impression in court.
告诉我 你觉得什么更能打动陪审团
Tell me, what do you think would move the jury more,
乳♥沟♥还是长腿?
cleavage or a lot of leg?
这取决于你想达成什么效果 让人咯咯笑还是狂笑
That depends on what you're going for, a chuckle or a guffaw.
布兰琪 我觉得保守的服装对索菲亚最有利
Blanche, I think a conservative ensemble is in Sophia's best interest.
哦 会有音乐吗?
Oh, there'll be music?
妈 你要去哪?
Ma, where you going?
如果他让你们三个出庭作证 就完蛋了
If he puts you three on the stand, up the river.
妈 你怎么起来了?
Ma, what are you doing up?
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
我一直在回想在养老院的那晚
I keep trying to think back on that night at Shady Pines.
然后呢?
And?
然后咱们卫生纸用完了
And we're out of toilet paper.
我告诉过你 桃乐茜 我什么都不记得了
I told you, Dorothy, I can't remember a thing.
妈 你记不清不代表你有罪
Ma, just because your memory is fuzzy doesn't mean that you're guilty.
也不代表我是无辜的
Doesn't mean I'm innocent, either.
-妈! -面对现实吧 桃乐茜
Ma! Let's face it, Dorothy.
我以前做过一些很奇怪的事
I've done some pretty peculiar things in my day.
当然 我有借口
Of course, I've got an excuse.
我是一个老太太 我的思想还停留在60年代
I'm an old lady. I left my mind in the '60s.
桃乐茜 你看到我的假牙了吗?
Dorothy, have you seen my teeth?
在你嘴里 妈妈
They're in your mouth, Ma.
我知道 它们今天看起来不错吧?
I know that. Don't they look good today?
我把它们放进洗碗机洗了一遍
I ran them through the dishwasher.
妈 听我说
Ma, listen to me.
你又把洗碗机和洗牙器搞混了
You got Martha Raye and Madge mixed up again.
早上好布兰琪 早上好妈妈
Morning, Blanche. Morning, Ma.
你睡得好吗?
You sleep well?
不 我经常做那个噩梦
No.I had that recurring nightmare,
就是我和沃伦·比蒂在床上时他说
you know, the one where I'm in bed with Warren Beatty and he says,
演员、导演、编剧和制片人
在其巅峰时期 曾和许多女明星在一起
“对不起 这对我来说也太变♥态♥了”
Sorry, this is too sick, even for me.
现在我知道海明威为什么自杀了
Well, now I know why Hemingway killed himself.
姑娘们 我有写作障碍
Oh, girls, I have writer's block.
这是世界上最糟糕的感觉
It is the worst feeling in the world.
10天排不出便你试试
Try 10 days without a bowel movement sometime.
你就坐在那里 一小时又一小时
You just sit there, hour after hour after hour.
可不是呢
Tell me about it.
搜我身
Frisk me.
妈 别这样 你在干什么?
Oh, Ma, stop that. What are you doing?
搜身就行
Just frisk me. Frisk me.
如果我要进监狱 这对我来说是很重要的练习
It's important practice for me if I'm going to prison.
妈 你不会进监狱的
Ma, you are not going to prison.
现在回想一下
Now think back.
荫松养老院
Shady Pines.
火灾前你记得的最后一件事是什么?
What was the last thing that you remember before that fire?
肉饼
Meat loaf.
连续吃了9天
Nine days in a row.
唯一的目击证人已经死了
Their only witness is dead.
这应该对我们有利
That ought to work in our favor.
桃乐茜 那个电炉是我的
Dorothy, that hot plate was mine.
我一直在做棉花糖夹心饼干
I made s'mores all the time.
我讨厌那地方
I hated Shady Pines.
我不记得了 但我知道是我♥干♥的
I can't remember, but I know I did it.
一定是
I must have.
我要进监狱了
I'm goin' to prison.
妈妈不肯走出她的房♥间
Ma won't come out of her room.
她很难过
She's miserable.
让我跟上进度 桃乐茜
Just to keep me up to speed, Dorothy,
是过失纵火罪的指控还有
it's this negligent arson rap and the prospect of her spending the rest
她可能要在监狱里度过余生 对吧?
of her waning years in jail thing, right?
不 是萝丝在厨房♥的事
No, it's the "Rose in the kitchen" thing.
我只是不想看到索菲亚这么不开心
I just hate to see Sophia so unhappy.
真希望我们能做点什么让她感觉好点
I wish there was something we could do to make her feel better.
我是说 当我们需要对方的时候 我们一直都在
I mean, we're always there when we need each other.
如果我有问题 萝丝会帮我
You know, if I have a problem, Rose is there for me,
如果桃乐茜有什么问题 我就在她身边
and if Dorothy has a problem, I'm there for her.
我希望我知道该怎么做
I wish I knew what to do.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
我来帮你一下
I can pick up a cue.
想象一下
Picture it.
西西里岛 1912年
Sicily, 1912.
一个美丽年轻的农家女孩
A beautiful, young peasant girl with clear
有着橄榄色皮肤 遇到了帅气但贫穷的西班牙艺术家
olive skin meets an exciting but penniless Spanish artist.
彼此瞬间就互相吸引 了
There's an instant attraction.
他们欢笑 他们歌♥唱
They laugh, they sing.
他们还撞倒了几台锅炉
They slam down a few boilermakers.
不久之后 他被捕了
Shortly afterwards, he's arrested for showing her
因为他向她展示了如何不用手就能拿调色板
how he can hold his palette without using his hands.
跑题了
But I digress.
他画了她的肖像 他们激♥情♥地做♥爱♥
He paints her portrait and they make passionate love.
第二天的大部分时间她都在用丝瓜络海绵洗澡
She spends much of the next day in the shower with a loofah sponge
擦去她身上的指纹
scrubbing his fingerprints off her body.
她看到这幅画像 觉得受到了侮辱
She sees the portrait and is insulted.
看起来一点也不像她
It looks nothing like her.
然后她就永远地离开了他的生活
And she storms out of his life forever.
那个农家女孩就是我
That peasant girl was me
这位画家就是巴勃罗·毕加索
and that painter was Pablo Picasso.
妈 这不就是胡编吗
Ma, I have a feeling you're lying.
-乐观点 桃乐茜 -好吧 你这就是胡说八道
Be positive, Dorothy. Okay, I'm positive you're lying.
这太可怕了!
This is terrible!
你的笔友在你俩的跳棋上玩花招了吗
Trick move from your checkers by mail partner?
不是 是查理工作的公♥司♥寄来的
No, it's from the company Charlie worked for.
他们破产了 他们的养老基金也破产了
They've gone bankrupt and so has their pension fund.
我再也拿不到退休金支票了
I'm not gonna be getting pension checks anymore.
没有那笔养老金我可活不下去
Well, I can't afford to live without that pension.
亲爱的 现在我们不要惊慌
Well, honey now, let's not panic.
他们不能就这么停了养老金
I'm sure they can't just cut you off.
她说得对
She's right.
肯定有个合理的解释
There has to be a good explanation.
亲爱的 你明天给他们打电♥话♥ 一切都会没事的
Honey, you'll call them tomorrow, everything'll be fine.
如果不是呢?
Well, what if it's not?
如果我付不起钱怎么办?
What if I can't pay my own way?
如果我买♥♥不起食物怎么办?
What if I can't afford food?
如果我不得不睡在公园外面怎么办?
What if I have to sleep outside in some park?
你知道吗 有句古老的意大利谚语:
You know, there's an old Italian saying for times like this:
是什么意思?
What does that mean?
离我远点 你个扫把星
Get away from me, you're bad luck.
好了 真是够了
Okay, that's it.
把这个喝了 这是一种秘密药剂
Drink this. It's a secret potion from the old country
喝了保证能让你入睡
guaranteed to put you to sleep.
看起来像牛奶
Looks like milk.
相信我 萝丝
Trust me, Rose.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表