剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
The things we've told each other.
我们在餐厅说过的话
Things we've said in a restaurant.
我们在去餐厅的路上说的话
Things we've said on our way to a restaurant.
我们在回家的路上说过的话
Things we've said on the way home from-
你们俩会分享 我们知道了
The two of you shared! We get it!
但我是在和谁分享呢?
But who was I sharing with?
如果你对一个不真实的人倾诉
If you say something to somebody who isn't really who he is,
那说的那些不就是废话吗
have you actually said anything or not?
如果他是以别人的身份来倾听
And if he's heard it as someone he really isn't,
你说的话他真的听进去了吗?
has anything you've said actually been heard?
对不起 我没在听
Sorry, I wasn't listening.
她想知道该拿迈尔斯怎么办
She wants to know what to do about Miles.
甩了他
Drop him.
妈
Ma.
当你信任的人最终事实证明欺骗了你
When someone you trusted tells you
something that turns out not to be true,
干脆利落些 把他们甩掉
wash your hands of them, give them the boot, dump 'em.
你是在说格拉迪斯·戈德芬吗?
A little of Gladys Godfein slipping into this opinion, Ma?
你以为我在说谁?
Who else are we talkin' about?
现在我知道我的朋友
Now I know how my friend Mary Jane von helfenpfelfer felt.
玛丽·简·冯·赫尔芬菲尔夫的感受了
哦好吧
Oh, well.
你经历了这事 还是让你讲吧萝丝
Considering what you've been through, go ahead, Rose.
她去墨西哥度假 她发现一只可怜的
She took a vacation to Mexico and she found this poor,
瘦小无助的吉娃娃小狗在街上
scrawny, helpless little Chihuahua puppy on the street.
她把它带回了圣奥拉夫
And she brought it home to St. Olaf with her,
她照顾它恢复了健康
and she nursed it back to health.
很爱它
She loved.
她把它抱到床上
She took it to bed with her.
她教它捡东西
She taught it to fetch.
她扔一个球 它把球捡回来
She'd throw a ball, and he'd bring it back,
她扔了一个球 它就把球捡了回来
and she'd throw a ball, and he'd bring it back.
不用我解释"捡"的意思了吧
Well, I don't have to tell you that's pretty much wat "fetch" is.
我们还有多久才能听到重点 萝丝?
How much longer are we gonna circle the airport, Rose?
就快要到了吗
You wanna bring this baby in?
当她带着小狗去打♥针♥时
When she took the puppy to get his shots,
兽医告诉了她这个坏消息
the vet told her the bad news.
他说:“玛丽·简 这不是吉娃娃 这是一只老鼠”
He said, "Mary Jane, this is no Chihuahua, this is a rat."
重点是什么 伊索?
And the point, Aesop?
我以为迈尔斯是只吉娃娃
I thought Miles was a Chihuahua.
原来他是个告密者(老鼠)
It turns out he was a rat.
你知道吗 我曾经准备了一顿六道菜的大餐
You know, I once prepared a six-course
我以为是只鸡
meal with what I thought was a chicken.
但结果是
But it turned out to be a -
妈
Ma.
萝丝 在我心里我不相信迈尔斯是叛徒
Rose, in my heart I cannot believe that miles is a rat.
他只是交错了朋友 仅此而已
He just fell in with the wrong people, that's all.
听着 我知道你明晚和他有约会
Now look, I know you have a date with him tomorrow night.
还是要去的
Keep it.
我相信你会发现他还是那么关心你
I'm sure you'll find he's the same caring,
还是那个你一直都认识的善解人意的男人
sensitive man you've know all along.
天啊 那不是我的坚信礼晚宴吧?
My God, it wasn't my confirmation dinner, was it?
你♥爸♥爸让鸡脚跳舞的时候 大家都笑了
Your pop sure made everyone laugh
when he made the little feet dance.
萝丝 你的约会怎么样?
Rose, how did your date go?
桃乐茜 你说得对
Oh, Dorothy, you were absolutely right.
这比我想象的要好
It was better than I could've dreamed.
当我们坐下来吃饭时
When we sat down to our meal,
尼克点了一杯纯威士忌和一杯虾仁鸡尾酒
Nick ordered a whiskey neat and a shrimp cocktail.
这真是不可思议
Which was positively uncanny,
因为迈尔斯总是饭前先喝
because Miles always began his meals with
一杯纯威士忌和一杯虾仁鸡尾酒
a whiskey neat and a shrimp cocktail.
你没怎么经历过不可思议的事情是吧 萝丝?
You haven't had much experience with the uncanny, have you, Rose?
萝丝 我好像听到你的声音了
Oh, Rose, I thought I heard your voice.
从头开始说 告诉我们一切
Now I want you to start at the beginning, and tell us everything.
酒 虾 你跟上进度了 继续吧萝丝
Booze, shrimp. You're up to speed. Go, Rose.
首先 我度过了一段美妙的时光
Well, to begin with, I had an absolutely fantastic time.
他还是那个人 我爱的那个人
He's the same man, the man I love.
所以我告诉他我要和他一起去芝加哥
And that's why I told him I'd go to Chicago with him.
什么?
You'd what?
你不是要搬家吧?
You're not moving, are you?
只待三个月 这样他就能
Only for three months just so he can
办完那边的事情 然后我们就回来
clean up some business, then we'll be back.
萝丝 我很高兴一切都解决了
Oh, Rose, I'm so happy everything worked out.
萝丝 我从没想过我会这么说 但我会想你的
Rose, I never thought I'd say this, but I'm gonna miss ya.
你的笑声 你的微笑 你的圣奥拉夫故事
Your laugh, your smile, your St. Olaf stories
噢 我现在已经释怀了
Okay, I'm over it now.
妈 我觉得这样挺好的
Gee, Ma, I think it's nice how
萝丝和迈尔斯的关系正在好转
things are working out for Rose and Miles.
总有一天会发生的 闺女
Well, it had to happen sometime, Pussycat.
萝丝找到了一个男人
Rose found a man.
很快 布兰琪就会找到一个男人
And pretty soon, Blanche will find a man.
在你意识到之前 你
And before you know it, you -
你应该买♥♥只长尾小鹦鹉什么的
you should buy a parakeet or something.
格拉迪斯
Gladys.
亲爱的 你好吗?
Honey, how are you?
还行 桃乐茜
Fine, Dorothy.
你妈妈在家吗?
Is your mother home?
不 她不在家
Uh no, I can't say that she is.
我一直在给她打电♥话♥ 但她一直挂我电♥话♥
I've been trying to call, but she keeps hanging up on me.
你确定她不在家?
You sure she isn't home?
不 她不在
No I still can't say that, no.
你要我传话给她吗?
Would you like to leave a message?
哦 我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我只是想道歉
I just wanted to apologize.
怎么这么久才来
What took you so long?
妈 你什么时候进来的?
Ma, when did you get in?
哦 桃乐茜 成熟点吧
Oh, Dorothy, grow up.
你是读一份事先准备好的道歉
so, are you reading from a prepared statement,
还是你太自负了 想临场发挥?
or are you feeling cocky enough to wing it?
我来是因为我在想
I came because I was thinking,
在我们这个年纪 你对别人说的最后一句话
at our age, the last thing you say to somebody
可能就真的是最后一句话了
might be the last thing you say.
所以我只想让你知道我很抱歉 索菲亚
so I just want you to know hat I'm sorry, Sophia.
我想带你去听音乐会
I want to take you to the concert.
-宝贝 -靓女
Buby. Faccia Bella.
桃乐茜 好好看看
Dorothy, learn from this
这就是友谊建立的基础
this is what friendships are build on -
忠诚 相互尊重 信任
loyalty, mutual respect, trust.
把票给我
Give me my ticket.
格拉迪斯 你这个笨蛋
Gladys, you yutz.
这不是托尼·班尼特的
These aren't for Tony Bennett.
是托尼·马丁的
They're for Tony Martin.
当然是托尼·马丁的
Of course they're for Tony Martin.
你觉得我会为了托尼·班尼特的票等一晚上吗?
You think I'd camp overnight for tickets to Tony Bennett?
我告诉你 亲爱的 带弥尔顿去
I'll tell you what, sweetheart. Take Milton.
祝你玩得愉快
Have a swell time.
只是这次 别把内♥裤♥扔到台上
Only this time, don't throw your underwear on the stage.
那为什么要去呢?
Then why go?
他们为什么不能让托尼·班尼特
Oh, why couldn't they put Tony Bennett
和托尼·马丁一起来呢
and Tony Martin to he same bill.
啊 我在骗谁呢?不会再有伍德斯托克音乐节了
Ah, who an I kidding? There will never be another Woodstock.
我再也不去费德勒兄弟买♥♥东西了
I am never shopping at Fiedler Brothers again.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
嗯 现在说有点晚了
Well it's a little late for that.
我这辈子从没这么丢脸过
I've never been so humiliated in my life.
还记得那次你丢了手铐的钥匙
What about the time you lost the key to your handcuffs
所以不得不跟那个人一起去送信吗
and had to go with that guy on his mail route?
我去退衣服之前
It seems that before I returned the dress,
我只顾着把价签贴回去
I was so busy putting the price tags back on,
我忘记取下干洗标签了
I neglected to remove the dry cleaning tag.
他们不仅不给我退那件衣服
not only did they refuse to take the dress back,
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表