剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
妈 如果你这么讨厌她 为什么还要跟她玩呢?
Ma, why do you keep playing this game if you hate her so much?
放松啊
To relax.
给布兰琪·德弗拉克斯的花
Flowers for Blanche Deverux.
哦 不 那是德弗罗
Oh, no, that's Devereaux.
只有在打油诗里才会读成德弗拉克斯
It's only pronounced Deverux in limericks.
好了 布兰琪 给你
Well, Blanche, here ya are.
你还说没人在乎你
You say nobody cares about you,
现在还要说什么?
what do you say now?
哦!
Oh!
梅尔·布♥什♥曼的
From Mel Bushman.
梅尔太好了 我唯一能指望的人
Good ol' Mel, the only person I can always count on.
"亲爱的布兰琪 当我听到你的死讯
Dear Blanche, when I heard of your death
这让我意识到只有失去了
it made me realize you don't know
才知道自己拥有什么"
what you have 'til you've lost it.
我和前妻复合了 亲爱的梅尔
So I'm back with my ex-wife, love, Mel.
这是我听过的最漠不关心的话了
Now that is the most insensitive thing I have ever heard.
"又及 很抱歉错过了你的生日 祝你68岁生日快乐"
P.S. Sorry I missed your birthday, happy 68th.
它没有这么说
It doesn't say that.
我知道 那部分是我编的
I know, I made that part up.
妈 你为什么总想惹大家生气?
Ma, why are you always trying to aggravate everyone?
放松啊
To relax.
从前 在一个美丽的春日
Once upon a time, on a beautiful spring day,
母鸡佩妮在一棵橡树下从打盹中醒来
Henny Penny was waking up from a nap under an oak tree
一颗橡子从树上掉下来 砸在了她的头上
when an acorn fell from the tree and hit her on the head.
有趣的是 当我还是西西里岛的小女孩的时候
Funny, when I was a little girl in Sicily
他们是这么说的
and they told this story,
那是一个砸在她头上的保险箱
it was a safe that fell on her head.
不管怎样 母鸡潘妮 作为一只母鸡
Anyway, Henny Penny, being a chicken,
不是世界上最聪明的鸟
not the brightest bird in the world,
马上就得出了错误的结论
immediately jumped to the wrong conclusion.
哦天哪!
Oh, dear!
♬天空的碎片掉到头上
♪ A piece of blue sky just fell on my head ♪
♬原因如何不由分说
♪ The wherefore and why is best left unsaid ♪
♬我有预感
♪ But I have a hunch ♪
♬令人震惊的是 不管你喜不喜欢
♪ And it's appalling that, like it or not, ♪
♬天要塌下来了
♪ The sky is falling ♪
母鸡决定采取行动
Henny decided to take action.
我得去警告国王
I should go and warn the king.
然后她就走了
And off she went.
在路上 母鸡遇到了小鹅露西
On her way, Henny came upon Goosey Lucy.
谷仓院子里最受欢迎的鸟之一
One of the most popular birds in the barnyard.
没有之一!
The most popular!
八年级学生们将看到如何安全成为最受欢迎的鸟
And the 8th graders are seeing a play today
about how to be that popular safely.
好吧 母鸡潘妮 我想说 亲爱的
Well, Henny Penny, I do declare, honey,
你急着要去哪里?
where are you rushing off to?
天要塌下来了 我要去警告国王
The sky is falling, I'm off to warn the king.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我当然确定!
Of course I'm sure!
我不需要什么东西打我的头 来确定这个事实
I don't need something to hit me in the
head in order to get the message.
实际上 这次
Actually, in this case,
它确实打中了我的头
it did hit me in the head.
哦 天哪!
Oh, dear!
♬天上的碎片掉了下来
♪ A piece of up there just landed down here ♪
♬你最好小心 事实摆在眼前
♪ You better beware the message is clear ♪
♬数百万人命运堪忧
♪ Though millions may find the prospect galling ♪
♬快逃命吧 天要塌下来了
♪ It's run for your life, the sky is falling ♪
这太可怕了 我想我们最好都去警告国王
This is terrible, I think we best both go warn the king.
她们走了
And off they went.
在路上 母鸡潘妮和小鹅露西
On their way, Henny Penny and Goosey Lucy
遇到了火鸡乐基
came upon Turkey Lurkey.
是的 可怜的 孤独的火鸡
Yes, poor, lonely Turkey Lurkey.
可怜的 没有约会的 绝望的 自我吹嘘的
Poor, dateless, hopeless, self-basting.
妈!
Ma!
你们这两个笨蛋要飞到哪里去?
And where are you two featherheads fluttering off to?
可怕的消息 天要塌下来了
Terrible news, the sky is falling.
什么?
What?
有一块碎片打中了我的头
A piece of it hit me in the head.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
她那样子不就是脑袋被砸过吗
Doesn't she act as if somethin' hit her in the head?
我们要去警告国王
We're off to warn the king.
哦 天哪!
Oh, dear!
♬一片蓝天就像他们说的一样
♪ A piece of blue sky just did what they said ♪
♬不要站在那里叹息 快躲到床底下去
♪ Don't stand there and sigh get under the bed ♪
♬不要停止抱怨
♪ Don't stop to complain ♪
♬抱怨是没有用的
♪ It's no good grumbling ♪
♬因为这不是雨
♪ 'Cause this isn't rain ♪
♬天要塌了
♪ The sky is crumbling ♪
这是个可怕的消息
Oh, this is terrible news,
我想我们最好都去警告国王
I think we best all go warn the king.
她们走了
And off they went.
母鸡潘妮 小鹅露西和火鸡乐基正在路上
On their way, Henny Penny, Goosey Lucy, and Turkey Lurkey
遇到了狐狸洛克斯
came upon Foxy Loxy.
女士们 女士们
Ladies, ladies,
你们为什么这么着急?
why are you in such a hurry?
停下来闻闻花香
Stop and smell the flowers.
不能呀 因为天要塌下来了!
We can't, the sky is falling!
再说一遍?
Run that by me once again?
♬一片蓝天落在了她的头上
♪ A piece of blue sky just fell on her head ♪
♬原因如何不由分说
♪ The wherefore and why are best left unsaid ♪
♬但我们有预感 这很可怕
♪ But we have a hunch and it's appalling ♪
♬不管你喜不喜欢 天要塌下来了
♪ That, like it or not, the sky is falling ♪
♬救命 灾难临近
♪ Help, disaster is near ♪
♬救命 我们因恐惧而颤抖
♪ Help, we're tremblin' with fear ♪
♬救命 命运堪忧
♪ Help, the outlook is drear ♪
♬我们担心世界末日会破坏一切
♪ We're dreadin' Armageddon may disrupt our career ♪
♬尽管他可能不信我们带来的消息
♪ And though he may refuse the news we bring ♪
♬我们必须飞起来警告国王
♪ We must fly and try to warn the king ♪
这真是个可怕的消息
This is terrible news indeed.
但我们能遇到彼此真是幸运
But it is good luck for all of us that we ran into each other.
碰巧我知道一条去宫殿的近路
It so happens I know a shortcut to the palace.
真的吗?
Really?
是的 通过我的窝
Yes, through my den.
后面有个入口
There's a service entrance in the rear.
谢谢你 狐狸洛克斯
Thank you. Thank you, Foxy Loxy.
非常感谢谢谢你!
Thank you so much. Thank you.
我们永远不会忘记的
We'll never forget this.
你说得对 我撒谎了 根本没有入口
You're right, I lied, there is no service entrance.
♬一份好运正好落入我怀中
♪ A piece of good luck just fell in my lap ♪
♬三个陌生人在咯咯叫
♪ Three strangers who cluck ♪
♬好吧 这是她们的不幸
♪ Well, it's their mishap ♪
♬顺道拜访的朋友看起来并不可疑
♪ These friends who dropped in don't look suspicious ♪
♬但看看我的笑容 她们看起来很好吃
♪ But check out my grin, they look delicious ♪
♬对我来说 这些长着羽毛的傻瓜就是肉
♪ To me these feathered fools are so much meat ♪
♬我和我的兄弟将一起进餐 用餐会很愉快
♪ I and mine shall dine, bon appétit ♪
从那天到现在
And from that day to this,
火鸡乐基 小鹅露西和母鸡潘妮
Turkey Lurkey, Goosey Lucy, and Henny Penny
我们从未见过..
were never seen--
停!
Stop!
孩子们 孩子们 就看你们自己了!
Children, kids, it's up to you!
我是说 如果你想救我们
I mean, if you wanna save us
而不让我们被狐狸吃掉 就鼓掌吧
and not have us eaten by Foxy Loxy, applaud.
我是认真的!
I mean it!
我是说 如果你们想看
I mean, clap now if you wanna see
鹅、鸡和火鸡都活着 现在就鼓掌
the goose and the chicken and the turkey live.
来吧 把你的小手放在一起
Come on, put your little hands together.
救了我们 你就不会做噩梦了
Save us and you won't have bad dreams.
鼓掌 你们这些..
Clap, you miserable--
来吧 母鸡 让我们快点结束
Come on, Henny, let's get it over with.
他们的噩梦怎么办?
What about their bad dreams?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表