剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
She's dramatic, she's experienced.
欢迎我们的新消费者记者 艾比·沃尔夫
Please welcome our new consumer reporter, Abby Wolf.
如果艾比是新的消费者记者 这是不是意味着?
If Abby is the new consumer reporter, doesn't that mean?
她也是我的新老板
She's also my new boss.
天哪 那你得狠狠拍马屁才行啊
Boy, have you got some serious butt to kiss.
什么事这么好笑?
What's so funny?
马默杜克 看他开那辆车的样子
Oh, Marmaduke. Look at how he drives that car.
《大丹麦狗马默杜克》漫画
我喜欢漫画
I love my comics.
《大丹麦狗马默杜克》和《3G公♥寓♥的女孩们》
Every day, Marmaduke and Apartment 3G.
我从1961年就没看过《3G公♥寓♥》了
I haven't read Apartment 3G since 1961.
好吧 我给你讲讲
Oh, well, let me catch you up.
那是在同一天晚些时候
It is later the same day.
你好
Hello.
哦 嗨 艾比
Oh hi, Abby.
我想我应该向你道歉
I guess I owe you a little apology.
是吗
You do?
好
Well, yeah.
我马上就来
I'll be right over.
艾比要我过去
Abby wants me to come over
帮她克服第一天的紧张情绪
and help her get over her first-day jitters.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
她太依赖我了
She's too dependent on me.
但我觉得受宠若惊总比生闷气好
But I've decided it's better to be flattered than angry.
她需要我 这很好
And it's nice that she needs me.
而且 我还有其他朋友在关注我
Besides, I have other friends who pay attention to me.
特别的朋友
Special friends.
像你们这样的朋友
Friends like you.
她要去哪里?
Where's she goin'?
她没说去哪
I don't think she said.
谁要去哪里?
Where's who going?
我想我还是躺在床上看书吧
Well, I guess I'll go read in bed.
今晚不跟某个人约会了吗?
Oh, no date with the missing link tonight?
妈 我告诉过你 我不会再和斯坦约会了
Ma, I told you, I am not seeing Stan anymore.
我记得那个男人让我流下的眼泪 我感受到的恨
I remember the tears that man caused me, the hatred I felt,
我不想再难过了
and I don't need that grief again.
很好 因为我很担心你
Good, because I worry about you.
你还是我的小宝贝 不管你长多大
You're still my little girl, you know, no matter how big you get.
哦 谢谢 妈妈
Aw, thanks, Ma.
顺便问一下 你能长到多大?
By the way, how big are you gonna get?
晚安 妈妈
Good night, Ma.
终于来了 你去哪儿了?
Finally, where have you been?
嘘 我已经尽快赶来了
Shh, I got away as soon as I could.
还开着斯蒂庞克 对吧?
You do have the Studebaker, don't you?
快没油了 准备好出发了
Almost out of gas and ready to go.
如果我妈妈知道了 她会杀了我的
If my mother found out about this, she would kill me.
桃乐茜 我感觉你为我觉得羞耻
Dorothy, I'm getting the feeling that maybe you're ashamed of me.
哦 斯坦利 别傻了
Oh Stanley, don't be silly.
趴下
Get down.
斯坦 你就不能等我们上车吗?
Stan, can't you even wait till we get to the car?
我的天啊!
My God!
你们这些孩子在下面干什么?
What are you kids doin' down there?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表