剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
May I have your attention, please?
我们现在来到了大家期待已久的时刻
We have now come to the moment you've all been waiting for.
但在我们颁奖之前
But before we hand out the award,
我只是想感谢所有人成就了今晚
I just wanna thank all those people who made this evening possible.
尤其是我的女儿 桃乐茜
Especially my daughter, Dorothy.
桃乐茜 站起来鞠个躬
Dorothy, stand up and take a bow.
如果我没看错的话 所有的服务员都在对我吹口哨
If I'm not mistaken, all the waiters were whistling at me.
也许他们从没见过有人吃牛排吃得这么快
Maybe they never saw anyone eat steak that fast.
好了 继续颁奖
Okay, on with the award.
天啊 要来了
Oh, God, this is it.
祝你好运 亲爱的祝你好运
Good luck, honey. Break a leg.
求你了 求你了 求你了 求你了
Oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please.
今年的志愿者先锋奖得主是萝丝..
The winner of this year's Volunteer Vanguard Award is Rose-
太好了
Yes!
请把那杯水递给我
Hand me that glass of water, please.
哇 真是个惊喜
Wow, what a surprise.
女士们先生们 历史上第一次
Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in history
我们有一位追授的获奖者 艾格尼丝·布拉德肖
we have a posthumous winner, Agnes Bradshaw.
这是个圈套 她都死了!
It's a fix, she's dead!
她不需要在壁炉架上放奖杯
She doesn't need that on her mantel.
她自己就在壁炉架上!
She's on her mantel!
现在颁奖委员会
Uh, at this time the Awards Committee
想请艾格尼丝的好朋友
would like to ask Agnes's dear friend
我们最喜欢的亚军萝丝·尼伦德 替她领奖
and our favorite runner up, Rose Nylund, to accept the award for her.
真惊喜
What a surprise!
我简直说不出话来
I am absolutely speechless.
除了我准备好的演讲
Except for the one that I have prepared.
观众哄堂大笑
Laughter from the audience.
关于我的好朋友艾格尼丝 我能说些什么呢?
What can I say about my good friend, Agnes?
我永远不会忘记我最后一次和她说话的情景
I'll never forget the last time I spoke to her.
她说:“萝丝 我搞不懂你
She said, "Rose, I don't understand you.
“你比我们其他人都努力得多”
"You work so much harder than the rest of us."
我记得我说 “好吧 不能等一下吗
And I remember I said, "Well, couldn't this wait
“等一下 我正在给盲人读书呢”
"just a minute, I'm reading to the blind."
够了 萝丝
That's enough, Rose.
哦 但它金灿灿的
Oh, but it's so golden.
放手吧 快点 放手吧!
Let it go, come on, let it go!
放手吧 你这个失败者!
Let it go, you loser!
谢谢萝丝·尼伦德 让我们为她鼓掌
Thank you, Rose Nylund, let's give her a big hand.
亲爱的 我很抱歉
Honey, I'm so sorry.
桃乐茜 这位是欧文·卡佩拉
Uh, Dorothy, I'd like you to meet Irving Capella.
冰雕是他做的 是不是很漂亮?
He's the one who did the ice sculptures, aren't they nice?
75折
75% off.
欧文很想带你出去
Irving would very much like to take you out
来点卡布奇诺和萨尔萨舞
for some cappuccino and salsa dancing.
改天吧
Maybe some other time.
我以为我们说好的!
Hey, I thought we had a deal!
妈 他在说什么?
Ma, what's he talking about?
你做了什么交易?
What kind of deal?
闺女 你知道我有多爱你
Pussycat, you know how much I love you.
你卖♥♥了我 是吗?
You sold me, didn't you?
我不知道该怎么办 我没有预算
I didn't know what to do, I had no budget.
天啊 现在一切都说得通了
Oh my God, now it all makes sense.
为什么保管帽子的家伙给我唱月亮河
Why the hat check guy serenaded me with Moon River,
为什么厨师给了我那块超大的牛肉
why the chef gave me that extra large cut of beef,
为什么那个杂工用舌头做那个动作
why the busboy did that thing with his tongue.
妈 你怎么能这么做?
Ma, how could you do this?
好吧 欧文 抱歉 我们的交易取消了
Okay, hey Irving, sorry, our deal is off.
我女儿不想和你约会
My daughter doesn't wanna go out with you.
但已经都到这时候了啊
But we shook on it and everything.
如果能让你好受点 我愿意和你约会
If it makes you feel any better, I'll go out with you.
代替她和你约会?
Instead of her I go out with you?
-可以吗 -可以
Right? Okay.
很高兴再次见到你 布兰琪
It's so good to see you again, Blanche.
这是谁?
And who have we here?
你好 我是苏珊·多德
Hello, I'm Susan Dodd.
我是克莱顿 布兰琪的弟弟
I'm Clayton, Blanche's brother.
这是道格 他是我的
And this is Doug, he's my-
火!火!大家快跑啊
Fire! Fire!Everybody out!
小火灾
Small fire.
现在没事了
It's out now.
那么 谁要来点脱因咖啡?
So, who's for decaf?
话题转的好
Smooth.
布兰琪 你怎么能这么做?
Blanche, how could you do that?
你不是告诉我你接受我是同性恋了吗?
What did you mean when you told me
that you could accept my being gay?
你是说只要我保持单身就可以吗?
Did you mean it was okay so long as I was celibate?
只要我不坠入爱河就可以吗?
It was okay so long as I don't fall in love?
道格现在是我们家的一员了 我的家人
Doug is a part of the family now, my family.
如果你不喜欢 那我就不会再当你是家人了
And if you don't like it, then you don't have to be a part of my family.
布兰琪 我一直在想克莱顿和道格的事 有个问题
Blanche, I've been thinking about
Clayton and Doug and I have a question.
怎么啦?
What?
为什么男人有乳♥头♥?
Why do men have nipples?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你认为这是因为上帝有幽默感
You think it's because God has a sense of humor
不像我们一样保守吗?
and isn't as uptight as the rest of us?
你是旁人 自然会这么说 索菲亚
It's easier for you to say that, Sophia.
又不是你弟弟要和男人结婚
It's not your brother who's getting married to a man.
我家里的男人又不是没亲过男人
Hey, it's not like the guys in my family never kissed a man.
当然 那是生意
Of course, that was business.
不过有一个杀手
Although there was that one hit man
总是在衣领上别一朵花
who always hadda have a flower in his lapel
而且会让死亡之吻停留得更久一点
and would hold the kiss of death a little longer than he had to.
我可以接受他是同性恋的事实
Oh look, I can accept the fact that he's gay,
但他为什么要给这个人戴上戒指
but why does he have to slip a ring on this guy's finger
这样全世界都会知道了啊
so the whole world will know?
你为什么要嫁给乔治?
Why did you marry George?
我们彼此相爱
We loved each other.
我们想要做出一生的承诺
We wanted to make a lifetime commitment
并希望每个人都知道
and wanted everybody to know.
这也是道格和克莱顿想要的
That's what Doug and Clayton want too.
每个人都想有个人陪自己变老
Everyone wants someone to grow old with.
难道每个人都不应该有这样的机会吗?
And shouldn't everyone have that chance?
索菲亚 我想我明白你的意思了
Sophia, I think I see what you're getting at.
我觉得你不知道
I don't think you do.
布兰琪 你愿意嫁给我吗?
Blanche, will you marry me?
谢谢你 索菲亚 我得去和他们谈谈
Thank you, Sophia, I need to go talk to them.
好吧 但我需要一个答案
Fine, but I'll need an answer.
我不会永远等你的
I'm not gonna wait for you forever.
萝丝 亲爱的 你感觉好点了吗?
Rose, honey, you feeling better?
我还是觉得很丢脸
I'm still so ashamed.
萝丝 没人会记得你的糗事
Oh Rose, nobody's gonna remember you even making that scene.
我们离开的时候 大家还在聊
When we left everybody was still talking
桃乐茜带着那个杂工跳康加舞的事
about Dorothy leading that busboy conga line.
再说 还有明年呢
Besides, there's always next year.
嗯 我已经做了决定
Well, I've made a decision.
我要投身慈善事业
I'm gonna throw myself into charity.
我要把所有的空闲时间都花在
I'm gonna spend all my free time
让别人的生活更美好
making other people's lives better.
我忘记了真正的目标
I lost sight of the real goal.
这不是关于豪华宴会
It isn't about fancy banquets.
这不是为了让你的名字上报纸
It isn't about getting your name in the paper.
这不是为了赢得明年的奖项
It isn't about winning the award next year.
好吧 这精神头就对了
Well now, that's the spirit.
我要把那个死去的女人的名字从奖杯上刮掉
It's about getting that dead woman's name off of this one.
我们得谈谈
We have to talk.
我们没什么好谈的
There is nothing for us to talk about.
我不是在跟你说话
I wasn't speaking to you.
我只有一个问题要问你
I have just one question for you.
好
Okay.
你爱他吗?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表