剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
不
No.
求你了桃乐茜 我很害怕
Dorothy, please. I'm scared.
这是怎么呢
What's going on?
布兰琪在跟我聊弗洛伊德
Oh, Blanche is telling me about Freud.
跟她有什么可聊的? 是我跟他上♥床♥的
Why you asking her? I'm the one who slept with him.
索菲亚 这不是开玩笑 亲爱的
Sophia, this is serious, honey.
根据这本书 如果萝丝不去质问诺根医生
According to this book, if Rose doesn't confront Dr. Norgan,
她可能会拿我们撒气
she could take her hostilities out on us.
隧♥道♥ 他喜欢开车穿过隧♥道♥
Tunnels, he loved to drive through tunnels.
芝士蛋糕 好主意
Cheesecake. Good idea.
现在我们可以又老又胖了
Now we can be old and fat.
我来吧
Let me handle this.
萝丝 很明显你的童年很痛苦
Rose, you obviously had a very traumatic childhood.
我想要倾听你的所有
I need to hear your whole life.
我要你从头开始
I want you to start at the beginning
告诉我你最初的记忆
and tell me your first memory.
妈 我很抱歉
Ma, I'm sorry.
我不希望你最后的日子听到这些
I didn't want your last days to be like this.
闭上眼睛 回想一下
Close your eyes and think back.
你看到了什么?
What do you see?
一头奶牛
A cow.
一只母鸡 一只山羊 一只羊羔 一只公鸡
A chicken, a goat, a lamb, a rooster.
不 两只公鸡
No, two roosters.
一头猪
A pig.
有个人拿着枪
There's a man with a gun.
他把枪举到空中
He lifts the gun up into the air.
开了枪 然后他们就跑
He shoots it and they're off.
猪领先 鸡第二
The pig takes the lead, the chicken is in second place,
两只公鸡并驾齐驱 紧追着母鸡
the roosters are neck and neck, right on the tail of the chicken.
-他们跑到后面 -萝丝 萝丝 萝丝
They're going down the back stretch-- Rose, Rose, Rose.
萝丝 在这些动物转向动物园之前
Rose, before the menagerie rounds the clubhouse turn,
你必须去找诺根医生对质
you have to make the decision to confront Dr. Norgan.
你不能把这种事藏在心里
You can't keep something like this bottled up inside.
你并不孤单
You're not alone.
我也不敢面对别人
I have trouble confronting people.
是啊 妈
Yeah, right, Ma.
就像那天你把屠夫弄哭了一样
Like just the other day when you made the butcher cry.
那人不愿去掉肥肉
The man wouldn't trim the fat.
我有什么选择?
What choice did I have?
萝丝 当有人做错事的时候
Rose, when somebody does something wrong
并且侵犯了你 你应该说出来
and it violates you, you should tell them about it.
说得对
She's right.
只有自己面对的时候本就不易
It's not easy living with yourself
当你没有为自己的坚持挺身而出则更加不易
when you haven't stood up for what you believe in.
我知道
I know.
我今天就让步了
I backed down myself today.
我想我得去和他谈谈
I guess I have to go and talk to him.
你会感觉好些的
You'll feel better.
我会去的 谢谢你 布兰琪 谢谢你们
I'll go. Thank you, Blanche. All of you.
布兰琪 你在这方面做得很好
Oh, Blanche, you did a pretty good job focusing this for Rose.
对我来说也是
And for me.
我得承认
I have to admit,
你可以成为一名优秀的心理学家
you would have made a very good psychologist.
好主意 闺女
Great idea, Pussycat.
给布兰琪一间带沙发的办公室
Give Blanche an office with a couch
还有按小时收费的执照
and a license to charge by the hour.
门铃
Doorbell.
早上好 兹博纳克女士
Morning, Ms. Zbornak.
我们能进来吗?
Can we come in?
我不知道 凯文
Well, I don't know, Kevin.
你能吗?
Can you?
我们可以进来吗?
Uh, may we come in?
是的 当然可以
Yes, of course you may.
请进
Please come right in.
我不知道刚才发生了什么
I don't know what just happened here,
但听起来它不应该得F
but it didn't sound like it deserved an F.
因为凯文不是不及格的学生
It's because Kevin is not an F student.
听着 不是我懒 兹博纳克女士
Look, it's not that I'm lazy, Ms. Zbornak.
我是真的很忙
I'm just really busy with ball.
我想读《双城记》
I wanted to read "The Tale of Two Cities",
但是我没有时间
but I didn't have the time.
那是我的错咯 凯文
Well, that was my fault, Kevin,
因为一本书打断了你的高中生活
for interrupting the high school experience with a book.
嘿 你又不知道
Hey, you didn't know.
凯文 当你在社会上
Kevin, what're you gonna do when you're out in the world
和那些努力的年轻人竞争时 你会怎么做?
competing with young men who have applied themselves?
比如拉尔夫·扎尔丁
Like Ralph Zaldin.
就是昨天放学后
You know, the boy whose underpants you turned
你把他内♥裤♥套在脑袋上的男孩?
into a hat yesterday after school?
抱歉 兹博纳克女士
Yeah, well, I'm sorry, Ms. Zbornak,
但拉尔夫·扎尔丁是个怪胎
but Ralph Zaldin's a geek.
哦 一个学生专心听讲
Oh, a student pays attention,
努力学习 取得好成绩
works hard, gets good grades.
他就是个怪胎?
Does that make him a geek?
不 那样他就是个呆子
No, that makes him a dork.
怪胎更像是 没有朋友的人
A geek is more like, you know, somebody with no friends,
每周六晚上呆在家里
stays home every Saturday night,
总是埋在书里
nose always buried in a book.
你再说一个字 就休想再吃美达施纤维粉
One word out of you and I cut off your supply of Metamucil.
听着 凯文 你成绩这么差
Look, Kevin, the reason you're in this trouble
是因为你没有发挥出你的能力
is because you have not been working up to your ability.
我告诉你 如果你每周能抽出两个晚上学习
I'll tell you what: if you can spare me two evenings a week,
我会给你的英语先打未修完
I'll give you an incomplete in English
并私下指导你 直到你能通过全部课程
and tutor you privately until you can pass the whole course.
这样你明天就有资格参加比赛了
That way you'll be eligible to play tomorrow.
好的 好的
Fine. Fine.
橄榄球赛季一结束就行
Well, as soon as football season's over.
年轻人 这个女人是在帮你
Young man, this woman is doing you a favor.
她可是在百忙之中挤出时间帮你
She's taking time from her own busy schedule.
他们不知道你没有个人生活
They don't know you have no life.
凯文 不行
Kevin, no dice.
要么接受 要么放弃
You take it or leave it.
这是我的条件
These are my terms.
教练 你说过如果我对她说些好的 她会同意的
Look, Coach, you told me if I was nice to her, she'd roll over.
我要走了
I'm outta here.
如果你明天想赢 就看你自己了
If you wanna win tomorrow, it's up to you.
凯文!
Kevin!
这关真是难于登天啊
Life gets tougher outside of the Driver's Ed. car,
不是吗 教练?
doesn't it, Coach?
听着 兹博纳克 我会尽我所能
Hey look, Zbornak, I'm gonna do whatever I have to do
确保凯文能参加比赛
to make sure that Kevin plays in that game.
如果你不想让我们好过 可以
If you don't want to make it easy on us, fine.
但你阻止不了我们
But you're not gonna stop us.
我向你保证 那孩子会参赛的
I guarantee you, that boy will be playing.
至少我坚持了自己的原则
Well, at least I stood up for my principles.
这是我这辈子最为你骄傲的一次
This is the proudest I've been of you in my whole life.
谢谢妈妈
Thanks, Ma.
你能相信吗?
Can you believe it?
这是我一生中最骄傲的时刻
My whole life and this is the proudest I've ever been.
好难过 我需要一块饼干
I'm depressed. I need a cookie.
你好萝丝
Hello, Rose.
你好
Hello.
好了 我们开始工作吧
Well, let's get to work.
跳上椅子
Hop in the chair.
听着 诺根医生
Look, Dr. Norgan--
"诺根医生"? 为什么不叫"卢"?
Hey, what's this "Dr. Norgan"? What happened to "Lou"?
好了 卢
All right, Lou,
我有件事要跟你说
there's something I have to talk to you about.
好 不如工作的时候我们再聊
Great. We'll talk while I work.
来吧 坐下
Come on, sit.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表