剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第六季 第二十五集
上集《黄金女郎》
On the last episode of The Golden Girls:
抱歉 彼得里洛夫人
I'm sorry, Mrs. Petrillo,
我别无选择 只能以过失纵火的罪名逮捕你
I have no choice but to bring you in on a charge of negligent arson.
我妈妈85岁了
My mother is 85 years old.
你肯定会..
Surely you make--
抱歉 法律没有年龄限制
I'm sorry, the law recognizes no age limits.
彼得里洛夫人 你被捕了
Mrs. Petrillo, you're under arrest.
妈 他们无法证明是你放的火
Ma, they can't prove that you started that fire
你就不会进监狱了
at Shady Pines and you are not going to jail.
你不能肯定 闺女
You can't be sure of that, Pussy Cat.
所以我要做我必须做的事
So I'm doing what I have to do.
我要逃回西西里
I'm jumping bail and moving back to Sicily.
嗨 妈 你午睡得怎么样?
Oh hi, Ma, how was your nap?
午睡? 我没有午睡
Nap, I didn't take a nap.
我紧张得要命
I'm a nervous wreck.
监狱的事悬在心头 这一周我还怎么睡得着?
How could I sleep a week with this prison thing hanging over my head?
我们去吃午饭吧
Let's grab lunch.
妈 该吃晚饭了
Ma, it's dinnertime.
我想我是睡了个午觉
Oh, I guess I did take a nap.
妈 我不知道你为什么这么紧张
Ma, I don't know why you're nervous.
你不会进监狱的
You are not going to prison.
我觉得我已经在监狱里了
I feel like I already am in prison with you keeping
因为你一天24小时盯着我
an eye on me 24 hours a day.
我的余生你都要这么做吗?
Are you gonna keep doing that the rest of my life?
不 谁让你说要出国了 有这个馊主意
No, only until you give us this ridiculous idea about leaving the country.
我不会跑的 闺女
I'm not skipping bail, Pussy Cat.
我做不到的
I'd never make it.
从这到西西里的每个出租车司机 女服务员和警♥察♥
Every cab driver, waitress and sky cap between here
都会迫不及待地想跟警♥察♥谈谈的
and Sicily would be only too eager to talk to the police.
你为什么这么说?
Why do you say that?
我出不起小费
I under tip.
妈 我知道你很紧张
Look, Ma, I know you're nervous,
但赫伯是个出色的律师 亲爱的
but Herb is a brilliant lawyer and honey,
你有我们所有人的爱和支持
you have the love and support of all of us.
需要我从厨房♥给你拿点什么吗?
Now, is there anything I can get you from the kitchen?
面包和水就行
Just bread and water.
也许我会尝一口
Maybe I'll acquire a taste.
索非亚怎么样?
How's Sofia?
她已经不去西西里了
She's over that crazy idea about Sicily,
但她还是很担心进监狱
but she's still very concerned about going to jail.
谁不会呢?
Who wouldn't be?
想想就很可怕啊
It's a terrifying prospect to think about.
监狱 寒冷刺骨 那些铁栏
Prison,the coldness of it, the steel bars,
挂在头顶的奶酪
the wedges of cheese hanging overhead,
非常诱人还够不着
tantalizingly just out of reach.
让我猜猜 圣奥拉夫监狱?
Let me guess, St. Olaf County Jail?
熟食店也这样
And Deli.
我们必须尽我们所能帮助妈妈
We have to do everything we can to help Ma.
现在 我们三个人得好好商量一下
Now, the three of us have got to put our heads together
试着弄清楚火灾是怎么开始的
and try to figure out for certain how that fire got started.
你说得太对了 桃乐茜
You're so right, Dorothy,
我们可以先排除那些显而易见的因素
and we can start by ruling out the obvious.
索菲亚有没有朋友
Does Sofia have any friends who are,
曾经是马戏团的吞火演员?
or ever have been, circus fire eaters?
不
No.
她想认识这些人吗?
Would she like to meet some?
桃乐茜 别担心
Dorothy, don't you worry now.
我们会追查到底的
We'll get to the bottom of this.
上帝知道我们以前也摆脱过困境
Lord knows we've roped our way out of tight spots before.
当初是怎么回事来着
Who was it who got us into that,
哦 等一下 我想起来了
oh, just a minute, now I remember.
桃乐茜 别这样 值得一试
Dorothy come on, it's worth a try.
要么我们唱 要么他唱
It's either we sing or he sings.
哦 好吧
Oh, all right.
-唱啊 -怎么唱
Well? Well what?
我嘣完了该你了
After my bom comes your bom.
然后到你 最后我们一起嘣
And then yours until we're all bomming.
还不如讲鲱鱼的故事了
How complicated is that herring thing?
曲《Mr. Sandman》 原唱 The Chordettes 发布于1954年
睡魔先生 请给我一个梦
Mr. Sandman Bring me a dream
让他成为我见过的最可爱的宝贝
Make him the cutest That I've ever seen
他的嘴唇 像玫瑰和三叶草
Give him two lips Like roses and clover
并告诉他 他的孤独的夜晚结束了
And tell him that his lonesome Nights are over
睡魔先生
Mr. Sandman
在
Yes
请给我一个梦
Bring me a dream
让他成为我见过的最可爱的宝贝
Make him the cutest -That I've ever seen
告诉他
Give him the word
我不是流浪者
That I'm not a rover
并告诉他 他的孤独的夜晚结束了
And tell him that his lonesome Nights are over
睡魔先生
Mr. Sandman
我是如此孤独
I'm so alone
你们是真的很烂
Boy you guys really stink.
我不会跟他约会的 你去吧 布兰琪
Look, I'm not going out with him, you go, Blanche.
什么?
What?
我知道你喜欢他 你去吧
Well, you like him, I know you do, so you go.
我不能
Why, I couldn't.
她当然不能
Of course she couldn't.
少管闲事 桃乐茜
You stay outta this, Dorothy.
为什么不呢?
Well, why not?
我们之间都结束了 他今晚就会知道
It's all over between us, he'll know that tonight.
这是不可能的
It's impossible.
我会 我会觉得自己像个…
I'd, I'd feel like a, I'd feel like a...
背后捅刀子的荡♥妇♥?
A backstabbing slut?
不
No.
那你去吧 为了我?
Then please go, for me?
知道我俩终于结束了我会感觉好些
I'll feel better knowing this thing is finally over with.
既然你这么说了
Well, since you put it that way
但我只是帮你个忙 亲爱的
but only as a personal favor to you, honey.
我想我该去换衣服了
Well, I guess I'd better go get dressed.
谢谢你 布兰琪
Thank you, Blanche.
你能相信那个背后捅刀子的荡♥妇♥吗?
Can you believe that backstabbing slut?
既然我们知道我们可以摆脱困境
Well, now that we know that we can work our way out of jams,
我们到底要怎么解决这个问题?
exactly how are we gonna work our way out of this one?
你知道吗 我们可以做一件事
You know, there's one thing we could do.
我们可以吃点东西
We could get something to eat.
能集中注意力吗
Can we concentrate?
好像我们在这里就只会吃东西
It seems like all we ever do around here is eat.
你经常在这吃啊
Maybe it's all you ever do.
哦 对不起
Oh, excuse me.
我忘了你吃东西之前其实就已经"满足"了
I forgot about all those other appetites you satisfy
before going to the fridge.
我的生活不仅仅是性和食物
My life is more than just sex and food.
我还照顾这个家
I take care of this house.
就在前几天
Why, just the other day,
煤气泄漏了 煤气工人来了
we had a leak and the gas man came out.
哦 不 等一下 那还是关于性的
Oh, no, wait a minute,I guess that falls under sex.
事后你还给他做了三明治
And you did fix him a sandwich afterwards.
噢 是的
Oh yeah.
我想性和食物是我们生活中很重要的一部分
I guess sex and food are a big part of our lives.
事实上 就在最近 去年夏天或去年春天
In fact, just recently, last summer or last spring,
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表