剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
不!
No!
我不敢相信你会拒绝
I can't believe you said no.
算了吧 萝丝 我们谈过养宠物的事
Oh, come on, Rose, we talked about pets.
白天没有人在家照顾它
Now, there's no one home during the day to take care of it.
我白天在家
I'm home during the day.
白天没有清醒的人在家
No one lucid is home during the day.
求你们了
Oh, please?
我已经给他取名叫宾果了 他真的很喜欢我
I've already named him Bingo, and he really likes me.
无论我到哪里 他都跟着我
He follows me wherever I go.
萝丝 肯定不行的
Rose, the answer is no.
这不公平
Well, that's not fair.
上周你还留下了那个跟踪你回家的小男孩
Last week you got to keep the box boy who followed you home.
明白吗 你不需要养狗
There, you see, you don't need a dog.
如果你寂寞了就找个男人
If you're lonely get yourself a man.
我不想要男人
I don't want a man.
我只是想下班回家
I just wanna come home from work
然后有人跳到我腿上舔我的脸
and have someone jump up on my lap and lick my face
然后在我扔球的时候接住它
and fetch a ball when I throw it.
你可以让一个男人去做
You can get a man to do that.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
向我们家的新成员问好
Say hello to the newest member of our family.
真好 我们已经有一个眼神呆滞
Oh, great, we gotta live with a sad-eyed,
活蹦乱跳、智商为负的傻子一起了
hyperactive nuisance with the intelligence of a squeaky toy.
她还养了一只狗
And now she's got a dog.
德弗罗女士吗
Miss Devereaux?
-是的 -请进
Yes. Won't you come in?
谢谢你 安迪
Thank you, Andy.
布兰琪 进来请坐
Blanche, come on in, sit down.
这是谁?
And who's this?
我长得像谁?我是她妈妈
Who do I look like,I'm her mother.
祖母
Grandmother.
陪护是南方的古老传统
Having a chaperone is an old Southern tradition.
我从小就是祖母把我带大的
Grammy here brought me up since I was a child.
是她教我怎么做蜜桃蜜饯 自己做衣服
She's the one who taught me how to
put up peach preserves and make my own clothes.
我们很穷
We was poor.
布兰琪 我不觉得你是需要有女伴的人
Blanche, you didn't strike me as the type who needed a chaperone.
就像我说的 这是传统
Well as I said, it was a tradition.
我们南方家庭会团结在一起
We Southern families stick together.
这是必须的
We sho' do!
嗯 我想还不错
Well, I suppose it's been nice
从小就有人照顾你
having someone look after you since you were young.
我必须这么做
I had to.
她15岁的时候 我逮到她在一堆乡巴佬下面
When she was 15, I caught her under a pile of hillbillies.
想象一下:我拿着撬棍 把表兄弟们撬开
Picture it: me with a crowbar prying cousins off left and right.
天哪 有这样的景色
My goodness, with a view like that,
你肯定经常盯着窗外看吧
why I bet you look out the window a lot.
布兰琪 你有点紧张吗?
Blanche, are you a little nervous?
紧张? 我吗?
Nervous? Me?
轮椅
Wheelchair.
哎呀
Oops.
我是说 不 一点也不
I mean no, not at all.
布兰琪
Come on, blanche.
大多坐轮椅的人
Most people in wheelchairs were something else
在事故前后 很多事都改变了
until that one second before their accident
and then their lives change.
嘿 看看这个穿棒球服的家伙
Hey, take a look at this guy in the baseball uniform.
而我还是我
And I'm still basically that guy.
你这地方真不错
You certainly do have a nice place here.
我选择这里是因为在这里要待很久 而且我讨厌酒店
Well, I took it because I spend so much
time in Miami, and I do hate hotels.
哦 是的 我知道
Oh, yeah, I know.
你只在酒店待几个小时他们就收你一整晚的钱
The way that they charge you for the whole night
when you're only there for a few hours.
我的室友桃乐茜告诉我的 她是个荡♥妇♥
My roommate Dorothy told me that,she's a slut.
希望你喜欢香槟和鱼子酱
I hope you like champagne and caviar.
我喜欢!
I love it!
安迪
Andy.
哦
Oh.
哦
Oh.
还真是随叫随到啊
Hey, look who's not po'.
这真是太好吃了
This was just delicious.
我很高兴你感觉舒服多了
I'm glad you feel more comfortable.
哦是的
Oh, yes.
我不知道我一开始为什么会紧张
I don't know why I was nervous in the first place.
天啊 你真该看看这间卧室
Boy, you should see this bedroom.
一个大屏幕电视 一张大圆床
A giant screen TV, a big round bed,
当你鼓掌时 灯就会亮起来
and lights that go on when you clap.
我的手都拍痛了
My hands are raw.
你的南方口音怎么一会有一会没有
That Southern accent of yours really comes and goes.
粗燕麦粉 好吧
Grits, alright.
你的祖母真是个可爱的人
That grandmother of yours is really a sweetheart.
她当然是
She sure is.
上帝保佑她 我们怎么才能摆脱她?
Bless her heart, how do we get rid of her?
为什么 泰德·坦纳 你在挑逗我吗?
Why Ted Tanner, are you making a pass at me?
如果我三振出局 我就三振出局
If I strike out, I strike out,
但至少让我击次球吧
but at least I want my turn at bat.
我得承认我有点兴趣
Well, I have to admit I'm somewhat interested
然后有点好奇 然后突然变得很紧张
and a little bit curious and suddenly now, quite nervous.
也许你不应该和你的祖母在一起
Maybe it's not meant to be with your grandmother wandering around.
她有公交卡
She has a bus pass.
我可以让安迪开车送她
I can have Andy drive her.
来
Come here.
好吧 天呢
Well, mercy me.
看来我的小白玉兰变成大荡♥妇♥了
Looks like my little magnolia just turned into a big ho.
听着 萝丝 我们得谈谈
Now, look Rose, we have to talk.
盘子被掀翻了
Now, look, the food dish is overturned,
报纸上有个洞
there was a hole in the newspaper,
走廊里的盆栽棕榈已经被挖出来了
the potted palm out in the hallway has been dug up.
我不能这样生活
I cannot live like this.
桃乐茜 求你别送我走
Dorothy please please don't send me away.
我会更加努力的!
I'll try harder!
我说的是那条狗
I'm talking about the dog.
那样的话 我也看到他从你的钱包里掏出两张20元
Oh, in that case, I also saw him slip two twenties out of your purse.
萝丝 狗必须要送走
Rose, obviously the dog has to go.
这不是你能决定的
Well, that's not your decision.
布兰琪在哪儿?
Where's Blanche?
她约会还没回家
She's not home from her date.
她在泰德家过夜了?
She spent the night at Ted's?
你不会觉得.. 不
You don't suppose that, nah.
拜托 就因为一个人坐轮椅
Please, just because a man's in a wheelchair
不代表他不能满足女人
doesn't mean he can't satisfy a woman.
你都知道些什么 妈?
What do you know about this, Ma?
想象一下
Picture it.
西西里 1914年
Sicily, 1914,
一个坐在轮椅上的男人满足了一个女人
a man in a wheelchair satisfies a woman.
这个故事很短 但你们能明白我意思
It's a short story, but I think it makes my point.
你好 我的宝贝们
Hello, my lovelies.
索菲亚 我很抱歉昨晚把你赶出去
Sophia, I'm sorry I tossed you out last night,
但那是有正当理由的
but it was for a good cause.
没关系 布兰琪
That's okay, Blanche.
安迪用豪华轿车送我回家 我们玩得很开心
Andy took me home in the limo and boy, did we have fun.
我知道为什么叫它天窗了
I figured out why they call it a moon roof.
布兰琪 跟我们说说你昨晚的约会吧
Blanche, tell us about your date last night.
我只能告诉你泰德·坦纳先生是个了不起的人
All I can tell you is Mr. Ted Tanner is quite a man.
真是个男子汉 他天造地射
Quite a man,he suits me to a G.
你的意思是天造地设
You mean to a T.
不 我不这么认为 萝丝
No, I don't think so, Rose.
今晚不用给我留晚餐了
Oh, don't hold dinner for me tonight.
我有个约会
I have a date.
我想我最好把这些衣服脱了
I guess I'd better go get out of these clothes.
又脱吗?
Again?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表