剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第六季 第二集
嗨 萝丝 你好啊
Hi Rose, how's it going?
嗨 布兰琪
Hi Blanche.
天哪 我讨厌早起的人
God, I hate morning people.
自从我做医院义工以来
Ever since I've been a candy striper, I've been giving
我一直给我所有的病人送传统的圣奥拉夫欢乐包
all my patients the traditional Saint Olaf Fun Pack .
每个人都有一包口香糖 一块肥皂和袜子木偶
Each one has a pack of gum, a bar of soap, and sock puppets.
我喜欢假装其中一个是你 另一个是桃乐茜
I like to pretend one of 'em's you, and one of 'em's Dorothy
嗨 桃乐茜 你感觉怎么样?
Hi Dorothy, how you feel?
我真倒霉 我找不到约会对象
Oh woe is me, I can't get a date,
没人约我出去 我真倒霉
nobody asked me out, woe is me.
坏玩偶
Bad puppet.
桃乐茜 索菲亚怎么样了?
Dorothy how's Sophia doing?
她在休息 疝气很疼
She's resting, but a hernia is painful.
亲爱的 别太紧张了
Well honey, put your mind at ease,
今天的手术只是个小手术
the operation today is just a minor procedure,
而且你没什么好内疚的
and by the way, you have nothing to be guilty about.
什么 我不觉得内疚
What? I don't feel guilty.
桃乐茜有点良心吧 你当时在清理车♥库♥
Oh Dorothy, good God, you were cleaning out the garage,
还让索菲亚搬沙发
and you asked Sophia to move a sofa.
别跟我说个
Don't start with me.
她都84岁了 你还让她做两个男人的工作
I mean she is 84 years old, and you're asking her to do
the work of two men.
是柳条椅好吧
It was wicker alright?
还有另一个大沙发呢?
And the La-Z-Boy?
布兰琪 别烦她 她肯定已经够难过的了
Blanche, leave her alone, I'm sure she feels bad enough.
谢谢你 萝丝
Thank you, Rose.
哦 亲爱的 我们有橙汁吗?
Oh honey do we have any orange juice?
当然 要我给你倒一杯吗
Sure, would you like me to pour you a glass
还是让索菲亚把冰箱给你搬来?
or have Sophia come in and bring you the refrigerator?
够了
Enough.
闺女啊 我照你说的把保险箱搬到阁楼去了
Pussy cat, I moved that safe to the attic like you asked me to.
我现在可以吃饭了吗?
Can I have food now?
妈 你知道我不会给你吃的
Ma, you know that I'm not giving you food
因为你不应该吃或喝任何东西
because you're not supposed to eat or drink anything
在手术的当天
the day of an operation.
我才不去医院
I'm not going to any hospital.
索菲亚 我在接诊台工作
Sophia, I'm working on the admitting desk,
这样你还怕吗?
does that make it less scary?
那样的话 我也去隆胸算了
Oh sure in that case, I'll get a boob job too.
我不去医院 那里会死人的
I'm not going to the hospital, people die there.
进去了就出不来了
They go in, they don't come out.
妈 那不是真的
Ma, that is not true.
我还是不去
I'm still not going.
索菲亚 你要去的 不能放着疝气不治啊
Sophia you have to go you can't just ignore your hernia.
布兰琪说得对
Blanche is right.
我是说 现在还很小 但如果不及时治疗
I mean right now, it's very minor, but honey left untreated,
情况可能非常严重
it could be very serious.
亲爱的 去趟医院对你是最好的选择
Honey a trip to the hospital is the best thing for you.
你以为我傻吗?
You think I'm stupid?
这完全是让我去养老院的骗局
This scam has Shady Pines written all over it.
我是认真的
Ma be serious.
得了吧 我们都是成年人了 我明白你的意思
Come on we're all adults here, I see the way you've
你们一直盯着我的卧室
been eyeing my bedroom.
老太太住的地方开酒吧不是很好吗?
Wouldn't a wet bar go great where the old lady is?
妈 这太荒唐了 我为什么要带你去养老院
Ma that's ridiculous, why would I take you to Shady Pines
当你有疝气的时候?
when you have a hernia?
我当初中风后你就带我去的
You took me there after I had a stroke.
我是没辙了 布兰琪你跟她谈谈
I'm not getting anywhere, Blanche you talk to her.
-一个小酒吧 -布兰琪
A wet bar. Blanche.
妈 我爱你 我知道什么对你最好
Look Ma, I love you, and I know what's best for you,
而且我也不想在接下来的二十年里
and besides I don't want to feel pangs of guilt
每次你疼得嗷出声的时候有罪恶感
for the next twenty years every time you say ow,
就因为我曾经让你搬沙发
just because I once asked you to move a sofa.
我想我别无选择 我很痛苦
I guess I have no choice, I'm in agony.
你听到了吗? 痛苦 桃乐茜
Did you hear that? Agony, Dorothy.
索菲亚 别担心 这样才对嘛
Sophia, don't worry, you made the right decision.
我本打算在你去医院的时候给你这个的
I was going to give you this when you got to the hospital,
但我太兴奋了 这是你的圣奥拉夫欢乐包
but I'm too excited, here's your Saint Olaf Fun Pack.
谢谢 好的 我要走了
Thanks, alright I'm going.
桃乐茜 你把这个扔了
Here Dorothy, you throw this out.
我把车推到前面去
I'll push a car around the front.
好吧 看看谁是下一个
Alright, let's see who's next.
43号♥?
Number 43?
谢谢 先填一下这些表格
Thank you, okay let's just fill out these forms.
姓名?
Your name?
马丁修士
Brother Martin.
职业?
Occupation?
我是个修士
I'm a monk.
很好 我差点就写下《星际迷航》了
Good, I almost wrote down Trekkie.
是因为什么来医院了呢 马丁修士?
What brings you to the hospital Brother Martin?
我不喜欢谈论这件事
Well I don't enjoy talking about it,
我在房♥间里跳舞时伤到了膝盖
but I hurt my knee dancing in my room.
对不起 我认识你吗?
Excuse me, but do I know you?
你看起来很面熟
You look awfully familiar.
我经常听到这样的话
I get that a lot.
人们说我长得像威尔玛·弗林特斯通
People say I look like Wilma Flintstone.
《摩登原始人》中的女动漫人物
不是她在电视上的样子 而是她现在的样子
Not when she was on the air, more the way she looks today.
不不不 我也看得出来 但你让我想起
No, no, no, I can see that too, but you remind me of
一个我很久以前认识的人
someone I used to know a long time ago.
我当时隐居在明尼苏达州圣奥拉夫的一个小修道院里
I was cloistered in a small monastery in St. Olaf, Minnesota
每年春天鸭子会回去的地方?
Where every spring the ducks return?
如果记得扔掉玉米的话 是的
If we remember to throw out the corn, yeah.
你知道?
You know it?
当然知道 我在圣奥拉夫出生长大
I know it very well, I was born and raised in St. Olaf.
这太神奇了
Well this is extraordinary.
你认识一个叫英格丽德·克尔克勒维纳尔的人吗?
Did you know an Ingrid Kerklevonner?
你认识英格丽德?
You knew Ingrid?
那时她大概19岁
She must have been about 19 then,
她在修道院的厨房♥工作
she worked in the kitchen in the monastery,
说啊说 说啊说 天天不干别的光说话
talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, that's all she ever did.
修道院是沉默清修的 她可真是让人耳目一新啊
We were a silent order, so that was very refreshing.
是的 在那之后不久
I suppose it was, shortly after that,
英格丽德就死于难产了
Ingrid died in childbirth.
你知道这个故事?
You know the story?
哦 是的 一天深夜 一个篮子被留在了孤儿院
Oh yes, late one night, a basket was left at the local
里面装着山胡桃烟熏奶酪
orphanage containing hickory smoked cheese,
辣牛排 还有婴儿
spicy beefsteaks, a baby,
还有一些跟什么都不搭的饼干
and some kind of crackers that didn't go with anything.
最后林德斯特伦夫妇带走了孩子和牛排
Eventually the Lindstroms took the baby, and the beefsteaks,
因为想要带上吃的
'cause that was the deal.
他们给孩子起名叫萝丝
They named the baby Rose.
你认识她吗 萝丝·林德斯特伦?
Did you know her, Rose Lindstrom?
认识她? 我就是她
Know her? You're looking at her.
上帝的确以神秘的方式运作
The Lord certainly works in mysterious ways.
你对你父亲了解多少?
What do you know about your father?
有传言说他是林林兄弟的小丑
There was rumor that he was a clown with Ringling Brothers
林林兄弟马戏团 19世纪后期创建的著名马戏团帝国
但我从不相信
but I never believed it.
因为不太可能啊
It just seemed too much to hope for.
你也认识他吗?
Did you know him too?
哦 我问了又问 但我从未找到
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表