剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Look, Rose, I just don't wanna see you get hurt.
布兰琪 我和道格在想
Oh Blanche, Doug and I were wondering
我们晚上睡在哪里
what's happening with the sleeping arrangements.
好的 我马上就帮你们安排
Well, I'll be there in just a moment to get you two settled in.
现在 如果你们这些瞌睡虫能等一会儿
Now, if you sleepy heads can wait just a,
睡觉的安排
sleeping arrangements!
我到底该怎么安排?
What in hell am I gonna do about the sleeping arrangements?
亲爱的 你为什么不能睡沙发呢
Honey, why can't you sleep on the couch
把你的房♥间让给克莱顿和道格
and give Clayton and Doug your room?
你疯了吗?邻居们会怎么想
Are you crazy? What will the neighbors think
如果他们看到两个男人在我卧室里?
if they see two men in my bedroom?
他们会以为今天是星期二
They'll think it's Tuesday.
他们可以睡妈妈的房♥间 她和我睡
They can sleep in Ma's room and she'll sleep with me.
哦 妈没有发言权
Oh, Ma doesn't get a say.
妈怎么想并不重要
It doesn't matter what Ma thinks.
妈是一件没有感情和意见的家具
Ma's a piece of furniture who has no feelings or opinions.
胡说 我的小帽架
Nonsense, my little hat rack.
布兰琪 我不明白你的意思
Blanche, I don't understand you.
你不能说你接受了克莱顿
You can't very well say you've accepted Clayton
却不愿意接受他和男人约会的事实
unless you're willing to accept the fact that he dates.
萝丝是对的
Rose is right.
而且 布兰琪 在这个时代
Besides, Blanche, in this day and age,
你应该很高兴他只交往一个伴侣
you should be thrilled that he's in a monogamous relationship.
当然 你是对的
Of course, you're right.
我不能再反应过度了
I've just gotta stop this overreacting.
道格和克莱顿是两个自愿的成年人
Doug and Clayton are two consenting adults.
我没有理由感到尴尬
There's no reason for me to be embarrassed.
布兰琪 亲爱的 今晚道格和我想要出去散会儿步
Blanche, honey, it's such a beautiful night
Doug and I are gonna go out for a little walk.
好吧别等我了
Okay. Don't wait up.
享受你们的散步
Enjoy your walk.
我很好 我没事 我能处理好
I'm fine, I'm okay, I can deal with this.
-哦 看 他们悄悄溜走了 -哦上帝!
Oh look, they're skipping. Oh God!
玩笑 玩笑 只是个玩笑 就是个玩笑
Joke, joke, just a joke, it's a joke.
我刚接到一个奇怪的骚扰电♥话♥
I just had the strangest crank call.
有人问我有没有马鞭
Some man wanted to know if I owned a riding crop
还有皮胸罩
and a leather bra.
还有能不能舔我的眉毛
And if I could lick my eyebrows.
-你说什么? -我说:“不”
What did you say? I said, "No."
我们要付全价喝鸡尾酒了
I guess we're paying full price for the cocktail franks.
好消息 克莱顿和道格说他们很乐意
Good news, Clayton and Doug said they'd love
和我们一起去参加宴会
to go to the banquet with us.
什么? 你脑子进水了吗?
What?! Are you out of what is left of your mind?
你为什么邀请他们?
Why did you invite them?
我希望每个人都能到场见证我的胜利时刻
I want everybody there for my moment of triumph.
会很有趣的
And it'll be a lot of fun.
有趣吗?你不明白吗?
Fun? Don't you understand?
他们可是会一起去的
They will be there together.
但是布兰琪 他们也是一起来的啊
But Blanche, they're here together.
桃乐茜 那不一样 这可是去公共场合
Dorothy, that's different. We're talking about going out in public.
哦 人们会怎么说?
Oh, what are people gonna say?
我们之前也都听过闲言碎语了
Probably nothing we haven't heard before.
克莱 我刚在跟姑娘们说
Oh, Clay, I was just telling the girls-
我们听到了 布兰琪 我真的很抱歉你那样想
We heard what you were telling them,
Blanche, and I am truly sorry you feel that way.
能告诉我为什么非要和道格经历这些事呢?
Will you tell me why you wanna put yourself and Doug through this?
你知道碎嘴的人是什么样
You know how people can be.
如果我亲姐姐不能接受我们的关系
And if my own sister can't accept our relationship,
我和其他人还有什么机会 对吧?
what chance would I have with anyone else, right?
是的 不是
Right. No!
不 我的意思是
No, what I mean-
我们明白你的意思
We get what you mean.
我们不会担心别人会怎么看我们的关系
Blanche, we don't have to worry
about the world thinks about our relationship.
这都不重要 因为我们一直在彼此身边
It just doesn't matter, because we're there for each other.
我愿意为道格做任何事
I'd do anything for Doug.
他也会为我竭尽全力
And he'd bend over backwards for me.
"他也会为我弯下腰背对着我"
有时候我就是喜欢抱抱妈妈
Sometimes I just love to hug my mommy.
我觉得你该告诉她了 克莱顿
I think it's time you told her, Clayton.
告诉我什么?
Told me what?
我想让你见道格有一个很重要的原因
I wanted you to meet Doug for a very important reason.
嗯为什么?
Well, why?
布兰琪
Blanche,
我们要结婚了
we're getting married.
但那是不可能的 克莱顿
But that's impossible, Clayton.
姐弟不能结婚啊
Brothers can't marry sisters.
哦 对了 你来自南方
Oh, that's right, you're from the South.
布兰琪和克莱顿不会结婚的 你个笨蛋
Blanche and Clayton aren't getting married, you airhead.
克莱顿和道格才要结婚
Clayton and Doug are.
哦
Oh.
哦!
Oh!
哦?
Oh?
仪式很简单
It'll be a simple ceremony.
只是在我们的朋友面前
Just exchanging rings and affirming our commitment
交换戒指 见证我们的誓言
to each other in front of our friends.
这又不是一场盛大华丽的婚礼
It's not like it's gonna be a big, fancy wedding.
虽然我们是在内曼·马库斯注册的
Although we are registered at Neiman Marcus.
高端百货商店
你这辈子干过不少蠢事
Well, you have pulled some stunts in your day,
克莱顿·霍林沃斯 但这次太过分了
Clayton Hollingsworth, but this takes the cake.
我简直不敢相信我刚刚听到的
I cannot believe what I just heard.
我不想参与你们的事了
I refuse to have any part of this.
哦 布兰琪 布兰琪!
Oh, Blanche, Blanche!
所以布奇 圣丹斯
So Butch, Sundance,
《虎豹小霸王》(1969)电影中的两位男主角
谁来扔花束?
who gets to throw the bouquet?
今晚先锋志愿者奖的得主
And the winner of tonight's Volunteer Vanguard Award
是萝丝·尼伦德 观众就会疯狂起来
is Rose Nylund, the crowd goes wild.
哦 谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you, thank you.
太意外了 我说不出话来
What a surprise, I'm absolutely speechless.
但是我准备好了演讲
Except for the one I prepared.
人群中传来笑声
Laughter from the crowd.
首先 我要感谢
First of all, I would like to thank
所有成就了今晚的人们
all the little people who have made tonight possible.
谢谢你们 小家伙们!
Thank you, little people!
对摄影师微笑
Smile for the photographers.
向粉丝挥手致意
Wave to the fans.
萝丝 他们马上要宣布获奖者了
Rose, they're about to announce the winner.
我真希望布兰琪能来看我得奖
I wish Blanche would have come to see win my award.
亲爱的 道格和克莱顿的事
Honey, this thing with Doug and Clayton
让她很难接受
has been pretty rough on her.
让我跟上进度
Just to bring me up to speed,
是她弟弟和同性恋警♥察♥结婚的事 对吧?
it's the brother marrying a gay cop thing, right?
这是很重要的一部分
That's a big part of it.
但我不觉得有问题
But I don't see what the problem is.
我觉得他们是很般配的一对
I think they make a lovely couple.
也许"般配"这个词不太恰当
Well, maybe lovely isn't the right word.
他们真是天生的一对
They certainly make a husky couple.
女士们……
Ladies...
我想我们该举杯了
I think a toast is in order.
敬这个时刻的女人
Here's to the woman of the hour.
一个优雅 善良 温暖的女人
A woman whose grace and kindness and warmth
对他人的关心鼓舞着我们所有人
and concern for others is an inspiration to us all.
敬给……
Here's to...
布兰琪
Blanche.
他很生她的气 想想他会怎么说我
And he's mad at her, think what he's gonna say about me.
布兰琪 你不知道这对我有多重要
Blanche, you don't know how much it means-
我不是为你而来
I'm not here for you.
我知道今晚对萝丝来说很重要
I realize that this is a very important night for Rose,
所以我才来的 别管我
and that's why I came, just don't mind me.
敬萝丝
Um, to Rose.
我更喜欢他给布兰琪的祝酒词
I liked his toast to Blanche better.
请大家注意一下
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表