剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
looked up and saw flames coming out of the heater.
玛丽亚很困惑
Maria was confused.
我抓着她和电炉跑了出去
I grabbed her and the hot plate and ran out.
是加热器的问题
It was the heater.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
当然 我确定
Sure, I'm sure.
是加热器的问题
It was the heater.
索菲亚 你去把电炉找出来 我们去找地检官
You dig up the hot plate, Sofia, and we'll go to the DA.
我想我们已经有足够的证据撤销指控了
I think we've got enough evidence to get these charges dropped.
妈 我真为你骄傲
Oh, Ma, I am so proud of you.
亲爱的 你快想想你把电炉放在哪里了
Now, honey, if you could just remember where you left the hot plate.
我最近用过
I used it recently.
想一想 索菲亚 想一想
Think Sofia, think.
那是什么味道?
What's that smell?
天哪 索菲亚房♥间的烟雾报♥警♥器响了
My God, that's the smoke alarm in Sofia's room.
哦不
Oh no.
哦 对了 有人要吃棉花糖夹心饼干吗?
Oh yeah, anyone for s'mores?
索菲亚 回到家感觉如何?
Well Sofia, how's it feel to be home?
我感觉像个自♥由♥人
I feel like a free man.
其实你并没有进监狱
Well, you didn't actually go to jail.
好吧 自♥由♥什么的就算了
Okay, forget the free part.
我觉得自己像个男人
I feel like a man.
我错过了两次雌激素注射 我特别想
I missed two estrogen shots and I'm dying
吃上厚厚的洋葱牛排
for a thick steak smothered in onions,
一大杯冰的 然后出去买♥♥两杯
a tall cold one, then going out and picking up a couple--
妈
Ma.
我能告诉你一件事吗 闺女?
Can I tell you something, Pussy Cat?
怎么啦?
What?
我从来没有这么害怕过
I've never been so scared.
不是坐牢 而是没有和你们在一起
Not so much of jail, it was not being here with all of you,
每天探视日只能见你们十分钟
only seeing you for 10 minutes a day on visitor's day.
这时间都不够萝丝讲圣奥拉夫的故事
That's not enough time for Rose to get one
of her St. Olaf stories off the runway.
我想说的是也许你们是这样的
All I'm trying to say is maybe you're not much,
但你们是我的一切
but you're all I've got.
我在哭吗 闺女?
Am I crying, Pussy Cat?
不 妈妈
No, Ma.
我想没有我以为的那么感人
I guess it wasn't as touching as I thought.
妈 我很高兴一切都解决了
Oh, Ma, I'm just glad everything worked out.
我再也不想经历那种事了
I never wanna have to go through that again.
我就知道会没事的
Oh, I knew it would all be okay.
你知道吗 萝丝 我觉得应该好好夸夸你
You know, Rose, I think you deserve a lot of the credit.
你是唯一一个聪明到去查看消防督察的人
You're the only one smart enough
to double check on that fire inspector.
是的 我为你骄傲 萝丝
Yes, I'm proud of you, Rose.
你们说得好像这是我做过的唯一一件聪明的事
Hey, you make it sound like it's the only smart thing I ever did.
这些年我做过很多聪明的事 记得吗?
I'll have you know I've done a lot
of smart things over the years, remember?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表