剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
亲爱的 我不能骗你
Oh, honey, I can't lie to you.
这不公平
It's just not fair.
我确实有事瞒着你
I have been hiding something from you.
我不能告诉你他去了哪里 但迈尔斯回来了
I can't tell you where he's been, but Miles is back.
他和我住在一起
He's staying with me.
我理解 萝丝
I understand, Rose.
别担心你的秘密
And don't worry about your secret.
只有我一个人知道
It won't go any further than me.
现在是时候见见我们的新申请人了
Now it's time to meet our new applicants
听他们的自己血统的介绍
and hear their lineage presentations.
让我们从露易丝·布雷克利夫人开始
So let us begin with Mrs. Louise Blakely.
布兰琪 你还有时间退出
Blanche, there is still time to back out.
你真以为你能上去背弃你的血统吗?
Do you really think you can go up there and betray your heritage?
桃乐茜 我属于这个俱乐部
Dorothy, I belong in this club.
我就像生长在
Why, I'm just as Southern as the fruit
密西西比河旁的绿杉树的果实一样 实打实的南方人
of a scuppernong arbor growing proudly by the lazy Mississippi.
天呐 你都满嘴胡话了
Lawdy, lawdy, are you full of it.
Lawdy是Lordy的方言发音
曾有一首“Oh Lawdy Me,Oh Lawdy My” 的传统歌♥曲使用此方言发音 该歌♥曲传唱于佐治亚州的监狱中
娶了我的姑姑安娜露·塞勒斯
Who married my Great Aunt Annalou Sellers,
克劳德·利沃代的表亲
cousin to Claude Livaudais,
她生下了伊丽莎白·布拉辛甘姆
who begat Elizabeth Blasingame.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你是说克劳德·利沃代吗?
Did you say Claude Livaudais?
是的
Yes.
我的曾祖父讲过克劳德·利沃代的故事
My great-grandfather told stories of Claude Livaudais.
他曾经卖♥♥过马蹄铁给联邦士兵
He once sold horseshoes to a Union soldier.
北方人
Yankee.
不 不 我可以解释
No, no, I can explain.
得了吧 叛徒
Fie. Traitor.
哎呀呀
Oy vey.
好吧 好险啊
Well, that was a close one.
下一位是布兰琪·德弗罗
We now call Blanche Devereaux.
桃乐茜 我什么都看不见
Dorothy, I can't see a thing.
现在发生了什么?
What's happening now?
哈莱姆环球旅行者队刚刚上场
The Harlem Globetrotters just took the court.
大家好女士们
Hello, ladies.
我想感谢大家的宝贵时间
I want to thank you for making time for me.
但我在想 与其读我的家谱
But I wonder if instead of reading my family tree,
不如我讲讲
if I couldn't just say a few words
南方对我来说意味着什么
about what the South means to me.
哦不
Oh, no.
我们需要你的家谱
We need your family tree.
我明白了 好的
I see, okay.
我是布兰琪·德弗罗
Well, I am Blanche Devereaux,
亚特兰大的霍林斯沃斯
nee Hollingsworth of Atlanta,
柯蒂斯·霍林沃思的女儿
daughter of Curtis Hollingsworth
以及奥古斯塔和什里夫波特的萨曼莎·罗凯特
and Samantha Roquet of Augusta and Shreveport,
的女儿
daughter of.
我做不到
I can't do it.
费尔德曼的女儿
Daughter of Feldman.
我是费尔德曼家的 该死
I'm a Feldman, damn it.
水牛城的
Of Buffalo.
女士们 现在 我求你们了
Oh, ladies, now, please, I beg of you.
放下老套的偏见吧
Let us put aside our ancient prejudices
改变这些规则
and change these rules.
女士们 让我这样的人加入吧
Oh, ladies, let my people in.
不
No.
下一位是一位女士 你们肯定认识她
Next up, we have a lady actually, who you do know.
如果你不介意的话 我想多说点
I would like to say something else, if you don't mind.
请让我加入
Please let me in.
不!
No!
接下来..
Next up--
那不是我想说的
That wasn't what I was going to say.
是的 我是北方人
Yes, I am a Yankee,
难道北方人没有眼睛吗?
but hath not a Yankee eyes?
难道北方人没有手吗?
Hath not a Yankee hands?
如果你刺到我们 我们不会流血吗?
If you prick us, do we not bleed?
如果你挠我们痒痒 我们不会笑吗?
If you tickle us, do we not laugh?
有时整晚我都在听她笑
Sometimes all night, I've heard her.
我想说的是 我或许血统不是纯正的南方人
My point is, I am made up of many ingredients,
但也许这就是我
but perhaps that is what gives me
我独特的美国风味
my uniquely American flavor.
是的 因为我是美国人 而且我要走了
Yes, for I am an American, and I'm leavin'.
我不需要这烂俱乐部来让我觉得自己很特别
I don't need your lousy club to make me feel special.
可以吗
Oh, please?
不!
No!
你们邦联已经输了好吗
Oh, you lost the war, get over it.
我们走吧
Let's go.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, honey,
我希望你不要因为今天
I hope you're not too upset about
没能融入那些可怕的人而太难过
not fitting in with those dreadful people today.
那些心胸狭窄的乡巴佬不是真正的南方人
Those small-minded peckerwoods aren't real Southerners.
我是一个真正的南方人
I am a real Southerner.
真正的南方人是富有同情心的人
Real Southerners are compassionate people.
他们聪明又温柔
They're wise and gentle,
他们坐在门廊的秋千上
and they sit around on porch swings,
津津乐道亚伯拉罕和摩西的故事
regaling with stories of Abraham and Moses
还有所有在种植园工作的人
and all the other people who worked on the plantation.
我让卡尔回家了
Well, I sent Karl home.
现在我只需要和迈尔斯谈谈
Now I just have to talk to Miles.
和迈尔斯谈谈?
Talk to Miles?
你在和别人约会吗 萝丝?
You seeing somebody else, Rose?
啊 我可以解释
Ah, I can explain.
不 我明白
No, I understand.
萝丝 当然了 你在约会
Oh, Rose, of course, you're dating.
这就是我做出决定的原因
That's why I've come to a decision.
我要去华盛顿 跟联调局谈谈
I'm going to Washington, I'm gonna talk to the Bureau.
我要退出证人保护计划
I am leaving the Witness Protection Program.
我只知道我需要和你在一起 萝丝
I just know I need to be with you, Rose.
但是奶酪人在找你
But the Cheeseman is looking for you.
萝丝 别担心
Rose, don't worry.
希望我没有打扰你们
So, hope I'm not interrupting anything.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
你!
You!
你怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
是时候说再见了 兄弟
Time to say goodbye, buddy boy.
卡尔 迈尔斯 我很荣幸
Karl, Miles, as flattering as this is,
我不希望你们为我争吵
I don't want you fighting over me.
什么 卡尔?
What, Karl?
-这就是你一直在交往的男人吗? -啊哈
Is this the man you've been seeing? Uh-huh.
不过别担心
But don't worry.
他只是有点嫉妒
He's just a little jealous.
有个坏消息 萝丝
Got some bad news, Rose.
他要找的不是你
It's not you he's after.
他在利用你来接近我
He's using you to get to me.
这就是奶酪人
This is the Cheeseman.
现在我得想办法怎么处置你们了
Now I'll have to figure out what to do with all of you.
现在 等一下
Now, wait a minute.
你不能拿着枪进我家
You can't come into this house waving that gun around.
虽然它很漂亮
Although it is a very nice one.
这是什么 柯尔特吗?
What is this, a Colt?
我一直都知道这不是个好主意
Oh, I knew all along it was a bad idea
让迈尔斯留在这里
to let Miles stay here.
我太年轻了 不能被疯子的子弹击倒
I'm too young to be struck down by a madman's bullet.
我得想个办法逃出去
I've gotta find some way out of this.
-我去开 -不准动
I'll get it. No one moves
不准发出声音
and no one makes a sound.
我们都站着不动 直到他们离开
We all stand still until they leave.
别乱动 老太太
Don't make a move, old lady.
对你妈说话可真礼貌啊 闺女
Nice way to talk to your mother, Pussycat.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表