剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Yes, ma'am.
我叫德弗罗
The name is,Devereaux.
布兰琪·德弗罗
Blanche Devereaux.
哇哦!
Whooo!
索菲亚 亲爱的 你真该去阳台看看
Sophia, honey, you really oughta go out on the lanai,
你错过了一场好戏
you're missing quite a show.
我什么都没错过
I'm not missing anything.
在我的家乡 婚姻是由父母包办的
Where I'm from, the marriage is arranged by the parents.
这就是困扰你的事吗 索菲亚?
Is that what's bothering you, Sophia?
没人征求过你的同意?
Nobody asked your permission?
这是意大利的传统
It's the Italian tradition.
你以为《屋顶上的提琴手》是讲什么的?
What do you think Fiddler on the Roof was about?
那是一部犹太音乐剧
That's a Jewish musical.
你说犹太人是什么意思?
What do you mean Jewish?
我记得有恩佐·斯图尔蒂 多姆·德鲁西
I remember there was Enzo Stuarti, Dom DeLuise.
天啊 我不能再在晚餐时看这些东西了
Boy, I've gotta stop seeing these things at dinner Theaters.
外面怎么样了?
How's it going out there?
那个脱衣舞男以前是个警♥察♥
The stripper used to be cop,
那个警♥察♥却一直想成为一名舞者
and the cop aways wanted to be a dancer.
他们戴着彼此的帽子
Now, they're wearing each other's hats,
这真的很奇怪
and it's getting really weird.
妈还是不来?
Ma still won't join us?
她还在生气
She's still upset.
我真不敢相信 她这么固执
Oh, I cannot believe it, she's this stubborn.
也许你应该用些别的方法 桃乐茜
Maybe you ought to take a different approach with her, Dorothy.
就更传统的方法
You know, a more traditional one?
比如?
Like?
啊 我不知道
Ah, I don't know.
比如安排一次会面 让斯坦向你求婚
Like set up a meeting, and have Stan ask for you hand.
你知道 用意大利的方式
You know, in an Italian sort of way.
那你想让我怎么做?
Well, what do you want me to do?
进去 低下头 亲吻她的戒指?
Go in, bow my head, and kiss her ring?
嘿 你知道吗 这个方法可能有用
Hey, you know, that's something that just might work.
我是说 她把自己当成教父
I mean, she thinks of herself as the godfather.
我会给她一个她不记得的条件
I'll just make her an offer that she can't remember.
索菲亚 谢谢你能来
Sophia, thank you for coming.
我想让你知道我们有多感激
I want you to know how grateful we are
你能愿意见我们
that you are seeing us at this time.
我坐下了吗你就坐
Did I sit down, have I sat down yet?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 我是说 我有这么矮吗?
No, I mean, am I this short?
天啊 你们俩就像红杉夫妇
My God, you two are like the couple of Redwoods.
出自《红衫之恋》(1917)
讲述的是在加州淘金热期间
一个年轻女孩前往西部与她的叔叔住在一起
却发现叔叔已被印第安人杀害 是一个不法分子冒充的
威胁女孩不准说出去 后续产生感情的故事
所以 按照这个传统
So, as this tradition,
我已准备好接受你们的各种礼物和糖衣炮弹了
I am ready to accept your various gifts and offerings.
你可以开始了 桃乐茜
You may begin, Dorothy.
我很欣赏你的仪式感 妈
I appreciate your sense of ritual, Ma,
但你要知道
but just so you know,
养老院电♥话♥还在我的快速拨号♥里
I still have Shady Pines on the speed dial.
继续 你怎么说 斯坦?
Moving on, what do you want, Stan?
斯坦想跟你谈谈婚礼的事
Stan wants to talk to you about the wedding.
你是斯坦吗 我在跟你说话吗?
Are you Stan, am I talking to you?
我是斯坦 索菲亚 在这里
I'm Stan, Sophia, over here.
哦对不起
Oh, sorry.
我觉得这就像是“我坐着吗”的问题
I thought it was like one of those "am I sitting" questions.
总之 索菲亚 我突然想到
Anyway, Sophia, it occurred to me
我从来没有征求过你的同意
that I never actually asked your permission
就娶你的女儿
to marry your daughter.
我想我在向她求婚的同时
And well, I guess I'm asking her hand
也在向你请求
and so I'm asking your hand.
那么 你说呢?
So, what do you say?
你愿意做我的岳母吗?
Will you be my mother-in-law?
把我们俩都娶了?
Marrying us both, ey?
所以 我想有人会说 六年前
so, I suppose one could say, six years ago,
你离开了我们俩
you left us both.
当然 那时你在婚姻关系中对我们俩都不忠
Of course, that was after you spent
the entire marriage, cheating on us both.
唯一的区别是
The only difference is,
我可还没原谅你
is you haven't been forgiven by is both.
所以答案是不行
So the answer is no.
我不相信你 斯坦
I don't trust you, Stan.
没有信任 就没有家庭
And when there is no trust, there is no family.
你嫁给这个男人 我们就不再是一家人了
You marry this man, and we're no longer family.
你要是这样做 就永远离开我的生活
You do this, you are out of my life forever.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表