剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第六季 第二十集
哦 早上好 妈妈
Oh, morning ma.
桃乐茜你最后一次做♥爱♥是什么时候?
Dorothy when was the last time you had sex?
这是一个非常私人的问题
That's a very personal question.
很久了 是吧?
That long, huh?
太好了 那你应该是处♥女♥舞蹈节的女王
Perfect, then you should be the queen
of the festival of the dancing virgins.
妈 你在说什么?
Ma, what are you talking about?
每年一次 我们村里的女人
Once a year, the women of my village
会举办一个节日来重获童贞
threw a festival to recapture their virginity.
它给了你一个机会对你生命中的男人说
It gives ya a chance to say to the man in your life,
你把我当成什么样的荡♥妇♥了?
What kind of a tramp do you take me for?
我们圣奥拉夫也举办了一个处♥女♥舞蹈节
We had a festival of the dancing virgins in St. Olaf, too.
每年 我们都会去湖边
Every year, we'd go down to the lake
他们会在码头上晃荡
and they'd be flopping around on the dock.
哦 不 等等
Oh, no, wait.
那是跳舞的鲟鱼的节日
That was the festival of the dancing sturgeons.
你们那些女人是怎么回事
What is wrong with you woman?
好了 大明星
OK, Queenie,
我得再做一遍酱汁了
I have to make sauco grandioso again
这一次 我要教你怎么做
and this time, I'm gonna teach you how.
妈 不学调酱
Oh ma. Not the sauce, ma.
不 不 我是说那需要几周时间
No, no, I mean that takes weeks.
一共有152种配料
There are 152 ingredients.
我就是没时间
I just don't have the time.
桃乐茜 1400年来 我们家族的女性
Dorothy, for 1400 years, the women in our family
这个食谱一直是母亲传给女儿的
have been handing the recipe down from mother to daughter.
每一代人都会以某种方式改进它
Each generation, improves upon it in some way.
比如我的曾曾祖母会用火做
Like, for instance, it was my great great grandmother who added heat.
索菲亚 你加了什么?
What did you add, Sophia?
一口酒
A mouthful of wine.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
一次美妙的意外
A delicious accident.
但是 妈妈 我现在做不到
But, ma, I just can't do it now.
我要去教那个荣誉学院的课程
I'm gonna be teaching that honor's program class
这将是一个挑战
and it's gonna be a challenge.
我要让学生知道
I'm gonna have students know that
契诃夫是杰出的俄♥国♥剧作家
Chekhov is brilliant Russian playwright
而不是进取号♥上的领航员
not the guy who was the navigator on the Enterprise.
我不知道《星际迷航》里的那个家伙会写剧本
I didn't know the guy from Star Trek wrote plays.
桃乐茜 你的意思是
So, Dorothy, what you're telling me
我要把这个食谱带进坟墓
is I'm gonna take this recipe with me to the grave.
还有吉诺叔叔收养那只山羊的秘密一起下葬
Right along with the secret
of why Uncle Geno legally adopted that goat.
索菲亚 你为什么不教我这个食谱呢?
Sophia, why don't you teach me the recipe?
我基本上就是你的女儿了
I'm practically your daughter.
因为你得把它传下去
Cause you have to hand it down
传给血亲或节日的女王
to a blood relative or the queen of the festival.
你上次做♥爱♥是什么时候?
When was the last time you had sex?
几周前?
Couple of weeks ago?
行了就这样
Let's not split hairs.
恭喜你 你是女王
Congratulations, you're the queen.
我是女王 我是女王?
I'm the que, I'm the queen?
你还是个傻瓜 所以我们能省下很多钱
You're also the fool, so we're saving a lot on payroll.
啊 别烦她
Ah, leave her alone.
我们得开始做酱汁了
We have to get to work on the sauce.
我们得先洗个浅水浴
We begin by taking a shallow bath
在西西里岛时间7:34用橄榄油
in olive oil at 7:34 Sicily time.
为什么?
Why?
最初是为了阻止西哥特人
Originally it was to keep the visigoths away,
现在呢 就是单纯想洗
but, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
这身如何
Am I convincing?
干什么?你这个老城区的荡♥妇♥?
As what? Ye old town slut?
碰巧是我们社区的剧场
It so happens our community playhouse
正在演《驯悍记》
is doing "The Taming of the Shrew."
我要去试镜凯特这个角色
And I'm to audition for the role of Kate,
帕多瓦的火♥辣♥辣的女人 无人能驯服
the fiery tart of Padua who no man could tame.
听着 也许有个求婚者来了
Hark, perhaps a suitor doth approacheth.
你觉得他会整晚待在这里吗?
Do you think he'll stay all night?
瑞贝卡 真是个惊喜
Rebecca, what surprise.
看看你 以前还因为我穿吊带衫而对我大吼大叫
Look at you and you use to yell at me for wearing halter tops.
妈妈 我刚得到一个工作面试
Mama, I just got a job interview
我真的需要你帮忙照看爱洛
and I really need you babysit for Aurora.
爱洛?我讨厌那个名字
Aurora? I just hate that name.
你为什么不能找点更有艺术一些的名字的呢?
Why couldn't you have found something more musical?
更南方 更美丽?
More Southern, more beautiful?
对不起 布兰琪
Sorry, Blanche.
我知道你不喜欢这个名字
Look, I know you don't like the name
我知道你觉得我教育她的方式不对
and I know you think I'm bringing her up wrong.
不 不 不 我只是不明白为什么
No, no, no, I just don't see why
你来博物馆看我的时候 还要喂她
you have to feed her when you come to visit me at the museum.
你不会看到我在公共场合露胸的
You don't see me taking out my breasts in public
没那么多次
a lot.
我很想留下来和你争论
I'd love to stay and argue with you,
但我得走了
but I have to go.
你知道我有多想和奥利奥在一起 但是
Well, you know how much I wanna be with Oreo, but
爱洛 妈妈 爱洛
Aurora, mama, Aurora.
我知道 我就是不喜欢这个名字 丽贝卡?
I know I just have such a block against that name, Rebecca?
你答应过我 如果我搬到迈阿密
You promised if I moved to Miami
你会帮我的 我真的很需要这份工作
you'd help me out and I really need this job.
祝你和姥姥玩得愉快
Oh, you have a good time with grandma.
丽贝卡?你能不能别再说了?
Rebecca? Will you stop saying that?
你一直叫姥姥
You keep calling me grandma,
她长大后会以为那是我的名字
she's gonna grow up to think that's my name.
你的 因为你话里带刺 好吧 再会
Yours, if you talk of tales, and so farewell.
《驯悍记》第二幕第一场
谢谢
Thank you.
想看我再演一段凯特吗?
Would you like to see Kate another way?
天啊真想看看
God, yes.
下一个!
Next!
布兰琪·德弗罗
Blanche Devereaux.
借过
Excuse me.
嗨 拉里 是你吗?
Hi, Larry is that you?
不 拉里不是导演
No, Larry's not directing this one.
他生病了
He's sick.
他的背不会又出毛病了吧?
His back didn't go out again, did it?
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
我给他演过保姆
I perform Nanny for him.
真的吗?在哪里?
Really? Where?
不关你的事
None of your business.
好吧 杰森演彼特鲁乔 第85页
OK, Jason will be your Petruchio, Page 85.
我的心却被他们打动了 所以特地来向你求婚
Myself, am moved to woo thee for my wife.
打动了你的心 哼
Moved, in good time.
叫那打动你到这儿来的那家伙再打动你回去吧
Let him that moved you hither, move you hence.
嘘 好吧 好吧
Shhh, alright, alright.
我早知道你是个给人搬来搬去的东西
I knew you at the first. You were moveable.
对了
Thou hast hit it.
来 坐在我身上吧
Come, sit on me.
哦
Ooh.
哦
Oh.
驴子是给人骑坐的 你也就是一头驴子
Asses are made to bear, and so are you.
女人也是一样 你就是一个女人
Women are made to bear, and so are you.
嘘嘘
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表