剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
It's an antique. Give it to me.
桃乐茜 你在发抖
Dorothy, you're tremblin'.
你有那么害怕吗?
Are you that scared?
是的 和我第一次婚礼时一样有点想吐
Yes, yes, I'm just as queasy as I was at my first wedding.
不过这次我很肯定
Except that I'm pretty positive this time
这次不是孕吐
it's not morning sickness.
我可能只是因为妈妈不来而难过
Look, I'm probably just upset
because Ma isn't going to be there.
我只希望她能像我这样看待斯坦
I just wish she could see Stan the way I see him now.
如果她不爱你 她就不会这么阻止你了
If she didn't love you, she wouldn't be fighting so hard.
我知道
I know.
好吧 让我看看 你有借的东西
All right, let's see, you got somethin' borrowed,
蓝色的东西 新的东西
somethin' blue, somethin' new.
你需要一些旧的东西
You need somethin' old.
够旧吗?
Old enough?
哦 妈妈 哦 妈妈!
Oh Ma, oh Ma!
我的女儿要结婚了
My little girl is getting married.
哦 妈 我只希望你不要反对我的婚姻
Oh, Ma, I just wish you weren't against this.
看你多漂亮
Look how pretty you look.
-真的吗? -是啊 真漂亮
Really? Yeah beautiful.
还记得上次吗?
You remember the last time?
我们整晚都没穿那婚纱
We stayed up all night letting out that dress.
哦 妈 你知道 斯坦变了
Oh, Ma, you know, Stan has changed.
我现在第一次信任他了
I trust him now, for the very first time.
妈 我需要你的祝福
Ma, I need your blessing.
桃乐茜 让孩子自己做决定总是很难
Dorothy, it's always hard to let your children make their own decisions,
但即使我担心你
but even though I worry about you,
你总是能自己做正确的事
you always do the right thing.
我祝福你
You have my blessing.
哦 妈 谢谢你
Oh, Ma, thank you.
你知道吗 闺女 我们娘俩从来没有谈论性
You know, Pussycat, we never had
that mother/daughter talk about sex.
妈 我做♥爱♥也不是一两天了 不用说了
Ma, I've had sex more years than I care to think about.
我知道
I know.
我觉得你做错了
I think you're doing it wrong.
听起来客人要来了
Sounds like the guests are arriving.
索菲亚!
Sophia!
好吧 我给你第二次机会
All right, you've got a second chance.
但如果你再伤害我女儿
But if you hurt my daughter again,
我会让你痛苦一辈子的
I'll make you miserable for the rest of my life.
如果我不吃肉和奶制品
And if I lay off meat and dairy,
够让你痛苦5年的
that could be as much as five years.
我一分钟也受不了了
I cannot take this another minute.
我的天啊 是迈拉!
Oh my God, it's Myra!
这就是你一直害怕的人?
This is who you've been scared of?
你就是迈拉
So, you're Myra.
当心 她很危险
Watch out, she's dangerous.
好怕怕哦
Oh, I'm shaking.
你也怕这门铃吗?
You get that too?
你想干什么 迈拉?
What do you want, Myra?
我只是来告诉你
I just came here to tell you
我不会再打扰你了
I'm not gonna bother you anymore.
你可以拥有雷
You can have Ray.
但你应该知道你不是他唯一有过的
But you should know you're not the only
年轻的金发女郎
young blonde bimbo in his life.
我不想要你的丈夫 我从来都不想要
I don't want your husband, I never did.
我现在明白了
I understand that now.
我想我只是害怕在我这个年纪重新开始
I think I was just afraid of starting all over at my age.
我女儿要给我登记入住一家可爱的养老院
My daughter's checking me in to a lovely retirement home
叫荫松的
called Shady Pines.
太好了 跟我来阳台
That's great. Come out to the lanai,
我会告诉你荫松养老院的一些事
I'll give you the lowdown on Shady Pines.
你知道的 怎么做才能拿到烟
You know, who does what for cigarettes.
美丽的新娘来了
Here comes the beautiful bride.
哇 看看你
Wow, look at you.
你看起来很完美
You look perfect.
谢谢你 斯坦利 我有点害怕
Thank you, Stanley, I'm a little scared.
我没有 我只是觉得这次感觉太对了
I'm not, I just feel this is so right.
斯坦利 我想这次我们会成功的
Stanley, I think we're gonna make it this time.
桃乐茜 我想让你见见我的伴郎
Dorothy, I want you to meet my best man,
马文·米切尔森
Marvin Mitchelson.
哦
Oh, ho ho.
你好
Hello.
哦 见到你真高兴
Oh, how lovely to meet you.
真是荣幸
What an honor.
这是我的荣幸 桃乐茜
The honor is mine, Dorothy.
他是个律师
He's a lawyer.
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
哦 斯坦利 你真厉害
Oh, Stanley, I'm impressed.
自从我赚了这么多钱
Oh, well, since I made all this money,
你都不会相信我有那么多朋友
you wouldn't believe all the friends I have.
这个人真会说
How about this guy?
桃乐茜 你和斯坦说的一样可爱
Dorothy, you're every bit as lovely as Stan said you were.
哦 谢谢
Oh, why, thank you.
斯坦
Stan.
是的 没错
Yeah, right.
听着 马文和我聊到了
Listen, Marv and I were talking
你也知道他有多有说服力
and you know how persuasive he can be.
他说我应该这么做 我觉得他毕竟是律师
He said that I should and I thought well, he's the lawyer,
这就是我付钱给他的原因
and that's what I'm paying him for.
所以何不这么做呢?
So why don't you?
做什么?
Why don't I what?
签字就行了 没什么大不了的
Just sign. It's nothing big.
是一份小小的婚前协议 上面写着
It's a little pre nuptial agreement that says,
你的就是你的 我的就是我的
what's yours is yours and what's mine is mine.
你想让我签婚前协议?
You want me to sign a pre nuptial agreement?
你想让我签婚前协议?
You want me to sign a pre nuptial agreement?
斯坦利 不是说要坦诚 诚实和信任吗?
Stanley, whatever happened to openness and honesty and trust?
更别提我做了你38年的妻子
Not to mention the 38 years that I spent as your wife,
你的伴侣 你孩子的母亲
your partner, the mother of your children.
当你在家盯着火柴盒画笑脸的时候
The woman who held down two jobs while you were at home,
她却身兼两份工作
staring at a matchbook, trying to draw Winky.
我告诉过你她不会同意的
I told you she wouldn't go for it.
斯坦 我不要你的钱
I don't want your money, Stan.
马文 把协议给我
Marvin, give me the agreement.
哎呀!
Ouch!
婚礼
Weddings.
为什么我总是被这东西打中?
Why do I always get hit at these things?
滚出去 斯坦利
Get out, Stanley.
在我找律师之前滚出去
Get out before I need a lawyer.
你可以找我
I think you've got a case.
但是桃乐茜 我们的客人怎么办?
But Dorothy what about our guests?
去阿鲁巴度蜜月怎么办?
What about our honeymoon in Aruba?
我太搞不懂你了
I'd be too confused.
我是用你的钱还是我自己的钱?
Would I be using your money or my money?
-嗯 我们可以问问马文 -算了吧
Well, we could check with Marvin. I don't think so.
我爱你
I love you.
你确定你知道自己在做什么吗?
Are you sure you know what you're doing?
是的 是的 我想我做的是对的
Yes, yes, I think I'm doing the right thing.
请离开
Please leave.
我要宣布一件事
I have an announcement to make.
我决定不再犯同样的错误
I've decided not to make the same mistake twice.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
她拒绝了他
She turned him down.
记住这一点
Remember that.
如果这能安慰你的话 桃乐茜
If it's any consolation, Dorothy,
我觉得你的婚礼非常漂亮
I think what there was of your wedding was very beautiful.
相册也不会像你想的那么糟糕
And the album won't be as bad as you think.
摄影师拍了一些你的朋友带着礼物离开的精彩照片
The photographer got some great shots
of your friends leaving with their gifts.
哦 顺便说一下 我要谢谢你没有说
Oh, by the way, I want to thank you for not saying,
"我早就告诉过你了"
I told you so.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表