剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
for something that you did, don't you even care?
哦 桃乐茜 天哪 没什么好担心的
Oh Dorothy, good grief, there's nothing to worry about,
我敢肯定他只是想向保险公♥司♥理赔
I'm sure he's just trying to hold up his insurance company,
那人的背没有问题
there's nothing wrong with that man's back.
你怎么知道?
How can you tell?
因为我知道背部受伤的人走路是走不直的
Because I know the crooked walk of man
when his back has been injured.
你都不知道有多少男人一瘸一拐地走出我的卧室
I cannot tell you how many men I have seen limp out of my bedroom.
肩膀弯着 背弯着
Shoulders stooped and their backs curved.
布兰琪 那不一样 那是能力不行的耻辱
Blanche, that's different, that's shame.
克莱尔修女 很高兴再次见到你!
Oh, Sister Claire, nice to see you again!
进来
Come in.
桃乐茜 这是克莱尔修女
Dorothy, this is Sister Claire.
她上周就加入教会而跟我会面
She interviewed me last week about joining her order,
请坐
please, sit down.
妈 你真的去过修道院吗?
Ma, you actually went to a convent?
我怎么不知道呢?
Why didn't I know that?
因为你离婚了
Because you're divorced.
严格来说 在教会看来
Technically, in the eyes of the church,
你该消失了!
you don't even exist!
我唾弃你
I spit on you.
除非修女想先朝你吐口水
Unless of course the sister would like to spit on you first.
我是她的女儿 桃乐茜
I'm her daughter, Dorothy.
你得原谅我妈妈
You'll have to excuse my mother,
几年前她得了轻微中风
she suffered a slight stroke a few years ago,
这让她变得非常讨人厌
which rendered her totally annoying.
您是有什么事情吗?
And what brings you here?
后续的面谈
The follow-up interview.
我们在选择见习修女时有非常严格的准则
We have very strict guidelines when selecting postulants,
所以我们要给索菲亚做一系列心理测试
so we're going to put Sophia through a battery of psychological tests.
可以帮助淘汰疯子和不良分子
It helps weed out the crazies and undesirables.
对不起 妈妈
Sorry, ma.
你们能想象萝丝想把整件事都推到我头上吗?
Can you imagine Rose is trying to blame the whole thing on me?
那个女人真♥他♥妈♥有胆量
That woman has one hell of a lot of nerve.
你好!
Hello!
我是浸礼会教♥徒♥
I'm a baptist.
原谅我
Excuse me.
修女 我可以旁听吗?
Sister, is it alright if I sit in?
我想我妈妈不会介意的
I don't think my mother would mind.
好好想想
Think again!
我想出去 但外面好像没有
I'd go outside, but there don't seem
能够乘凉(养老院)的地方了
to be any shady pines to sit under.
还舒服吗闺女
Pillow, pussycat?
我们从罗夏墨迹测验开始
We'll start with the ink blots.
谁是20世纪50年代的黑人歌♥唱组合?
Who was a 1950s black singing group?
我说的对吗? 过了吗 可以成为修女了吗?
Am I right? Am I in, am I a nun yet?
啊
Ugh.
她经常看《危险边缘》节目
She watches a lot of Jeopardy.
不不
No, no.
你看着每幅图片 告诉我你看到了什么
You look at each one and tell me what you see.
这是心理学家使用的标准测试
It's a standard test used by psychologists
但我们发现它在我们的工作中也很有用
but we find it useful in our line of work, too.
嗯..
Now.
你看到了什么?
What do you see?
我看到一个天使
I see an angel.
很好!
Very good!
这个呢?
How about this one?
我看见一只鸽子栖息在上帝的宝座上
I see a dove perched upon the throne of God.
太好了
Excellent.
这张?
And this?
我看见圣母甜美地微笑着
I see the blessed mother smiling sweetly
她把爱倾注在正直的人们心中
as she pours love upon the hearts of the righteous,
站在天堂的门口
standing at the gates of heaven
-而圣彼得 -妈!
while St. Peter-- Ma!
得了吧 你瞎编的
Come on, you're making that up.
我没有!
I am not!
看 任何人都能清楚地看到这张图片上
Look, anyone can clearly see that is a picture
约翰·福赛斯赤♥裸♥躺在一池子蜂蜜里
of John Forsythe lying naked in a pool of honey.
不是吗?
Isn't it?
你觉得我会为了进修道院而撒谎吗?
Do you think I would lie to get into the convent?
它确实有点像约翰·福赛斯 不是吗?
It does look a little like John Forsythe, doesn't it?
修女 很抱歉你白跑了一趟
Look, Sister, I'm sorry you made this trip for nothing,
但这已经足够了
but this has gone far enough.
妈 我真不敢相信你真的想这么做
Ma, I cannot believe that you actually wanna go through with this.
谁在乎你相信什么
Who cares what you believe.
听着 我有一段美好的经历
Look, I had a beautiful experience.
神呼召我 我要回应
God has called me and I intend to answer.
你是认真的 对吧?
You're really serious about this, aren't you?
是的 桃乐茜 这对我意义重大
Yes Dorothy, this means a lot to me.
你以为我会轻易离开你吗?
Do you think I could leave you that easily?
一分钟前你还想朝我吐口水
A minute ago you were gonna spit on me.
你和你的孩子相处也这么麻烦吗?
Do you have this much trouble with your kids?
怎么了 萝丝?
What's wrong, Rose?
是我的保险公♥司♥
It's my insurance company.
因为诉讼 他们不给我进行赔付了
They've cut me off because of the lawsuit.
我该怎么办?
What am I gonna do?
你需要一个好律师
Well, you need a good lawyer.
把你租车的钥匙给我
Give me the keys to your rental
我去看看能不能帮你搞定个律师
and I'll go out and see if I can nail one for you.
布兰琪 你之前就是这样给我惹上麻烦的
Blanche, that's how you got me in trouble before.
你就不能做点别的吗?
Isn't there anything else you can do?
我们可以证明尼文斯顿先生是假装受伤
Well, I suppose we could prove Mr. Nivingston
如果我们能骗他
was faking his injury if we could trick him
进行一些性方面的动作啦
into performing certain psychical acts of a sexual nature.
我们需要的只是一个
All we'd need is a devastatingly beautiful woman
拥有诱人魅力的绝美女子
with a flare for seduction.
街上的胡夫斯塔太太怎么样?
How 'bout Mrs. Hoofstud down the street?
我是说她虽然是只狗 但她会和任何人做!
I mean, she's something of a dog, but she'll do it with anybody!
我说的是我自己
I was talkin' about me.
是的 你也会的!
Oh yeah, you will too!
萝丝 我不会做全套的
Rose, I won't go all the way.
我只是把他带进卧室
I'll just get him in the bedroom and put him
还是正常热身
through the normal warm-ups and we'll
然后某个斯堪的纳维亚白♥痴♥拿着相机藏在衣橱里
have a certain Scandinavian nitwit hiding in the closet with a camera.
我躲在衣橱里不是更好吗?
Wouldn't it be better if I hid in the closet?
是的 萝丝 我想是的
Yes Rose, I suppose it would.
但你真的认为你能让他摘下颈托吗?
But do you really think you can get him to remove the neck brace?
拜托 我曾经让一个男人从全身石膏里爬出来
Oh please, I once got a man to crawl out of a full body cast.
嗯 我差不多准备好要走了
Well, I'm almost ready to go.
今天?
Today?
你今天走?
You're not going today!?
你为什么不告诉我们?
Why didn't you tell us?
因为每次我提起这件事
Because every time I bring it up,
你们中就有人想劝我放弃
one of you tries to talk me out of it.
我们只是自私一些不想失去你
We were just being selfish, we didn't wanna lose you.
我的车来了
There's my ride.
-哦 索菲亚 -是的
Oh, Sophia. Yup,
就像到处都是修女的格林纳达
it's a Grenada full of nuns.
索菲亚
Sophia.
你不知道我们会有多想你
You have no idea how much we're gonna miss you.
就像失去了一个家庭成员
It's like losing a member of the family.
萝丝说得对 索菲亚
Rose is right, Sophia.
你就像我们的母亲
You're just like a mother to us,
我们也觉得自己是你的女儿
we feel like your daughters too.
我也有同感
I feel the same way.
萝丝 记住你比别人说的要聪明
Rose, just remember you're smarter than people say you are.
你其实有常识 你知道自己在做什么
You've got common sense and you know what you're doing.
哦索菲亚
Oh, Sophia.
布兰琪 你是个荡♥妇♥
Blanche, you're a slut.
哦索菲亚!
Oh, Sophia!
我得走了 修女在车里会热得受不了的
Well, I'd better go, nuns don't keep well in a hot car.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表