剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
because I didn't think I could do any better.
所以我才和斯坦去看汽车电影院
And that's why I went to that drive-in movie with Stan,
所以我才怀孕了
and that's why I got pregnant.
这就是我结婚的原因
And that's why I got married.
你想说什么?
So what are you saying?
如果不是我 你会嫁给约翰·内雷蒂吗?
If it wasn't for me, you would have married John Neretti?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know, maybe.
也许我会遇到另一个人 一个很棒的人
Or maybe I would have met somebody else, somebody wonderful.
但因为你 我永远不会知道了
But I'll never know because of you.
你剥夺了我的选择
You took away my choices.
我怎么能原谅你呢?
How can I ever forgive you for that?
该吃今天的正餐了
Time for today's sensible meal.
我的金枪鱼乳蛋饼呢?
Where's my tuna quiche?
我说话呢
You heard me.
我说 我的金枪鱼乳蛋饼呢?
I said, where's my tuna quiche?
我每天要吃五盎司的固体食物 金枪鱼乳蛋饼在哪
I get five ounces of solid food a day, and I want my tuna quiche.
你是说那个小派吗?
You mean that little pie?
小派?
Little pie? Little pie?
我想吃点心
I wanted a snack.
点心?
A snack?!
我觉得有点可疑
I thought it was a little fishy.
你吃了我的正餐
Oh, you ate my sensible meal.
你吃了我的正餐!
You ate my sensible meal!
布兰琪 住手 布兰琪!
Blanche, stop, Blanche!
你失控了
You're out of control.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
哦 萝丝 亲爱的 我很抱歉
Oh, Rose, honey, I'm sorry.
我刚才做了什么?
What did I just do?
这个
This.
亲爱的 我们知道节食很难
Honey, we know dieting is hard.
我们都有过这样的经历
We've all been there.
我还记得我和斯坦的那次约会
I remember the time Stan and I went on
通过性来减肥
that weight-loss-through-sex diet.
意思是每次你觉得饿的时候
The idea being every time you felt hungry,
你用性行为来代替食物
you would substitute food with some sexual activity.
奏效了吗?
Did it work?
我胖了18磅
I gained 18 pounds.
嗯 行
Well, fine.
我不吃正餐了
I won't have my sensible meal.
反正明天是我的结婚纪念日
Tomorrow's my anniversary anyway.
今晚我要喝最后一杯奶昔了
I'll just have my last shake tonight.
我的奶昔呢?
Where's my shake?
我说话呢 我说 我的奶昔呢?
You heard me. I said, where's my shake?
我需要喝点东西把小派吞下去
I needed something to wash down the little pie.
太可疑了
It was so fishy.
真不敢相信
I don't believe you.
如果这能安慰你的话 我还饿着呢
Well, if it's any consolation, I'm still hungry.
哦 闭嘴!
Oh, shut up!
闭嘴 你个满嘴跑火车
Just shut up, you babblin',
猪脑瓜的傻白毛
bubble-headed, bleach-blond--
蠢狒狒
Baboon. Baboon!
她想知道B开头的词
She needed a "B".
约翰
John.
哦
Ooh.
我去叫桃乐茜
I'll go get Dorothy.
请坐好吗?
Won't you have a seat?
彼得里洛太太
Mrs. Petrillo.
我是约翰·内雷蒂
It's John Neretti.
你一点也没老啊
Well, you haven't aged a bit.
我说 你一点也没变老
I said, you haven't aged a bit.
我听到了 我又不是聋子
I hear you, I'm not deaf.
喊什么喊啊
Haven't staged a hit?
约翰 抱歉让你久等了
Oh, John, I'm sorry I kept you waiting.
桃乐茜
Dorothy.
你还记得我那个说谎的恶毒的癞蛤♥蟆♥妈妈吧
You remember my lying vicious toad of a mother.
有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem?
哦 一点也不
Oh, not at all.
幸福之家一如既往的快乐
Happy as ever at Happiness House.
噢
Aww.
我想我们该走了
Well, I guess we should be going.
我先拍张照片
Oh, not before I get a picture.
噢 萝丝
Oh, Rose.
别这样 桃乐茜 这是你毕业舞会的照片
Oh, come on, Dorothy, it's your prom picture.
说“茄子”
Say cheese.
茄子
Cheese.
笑一下
Now smile.
如果能笑一下 我们会节省很多时间
We'll save a lot of time if you just do it.
祝你们玩得愉快
Have a good time.
谢谢
Thank you.
我从没参加过圣奥拉夫的初中舞会
I never got to go to the junior prom in St. Olaf.
怎么会?
How come?
只有叫朱尼尔的人才去
It was just for people named Junior.
很合适哎
It fits.
我的婚纱很合身
My wedding dress fits.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
你结婚的时候没穿白婚纱吗?
You weren't married in a white dress?
萝丝 别这样
Oh, Rose, come on.
我是说 当我走上红毯的时候
I mean, it's one thing to hear snickering
听到窃笑是一回事 而我却要穿着白色婚纱?
when you walk down the aisle, but me in white?
连我都忍♥不住笑了
Even I couldn't keep a straight face.
好了 萝丝 来 拍张照片
Okay, Rose, come on, take the picture.
我佩服你 布兰琪
I gotta hand it to you, Blanche.
我从没想过你能钻进那东西
I never thought you'd fit into that thing.
所有的痛苦和折磨都是值得的
Well, all the pain and torture were worth it.
乔治会为我感到骄傲的
George would be so proud of me.
我的身体就像我们结婚那天一样柔软紧绷
My body's just as lithe and taut as the day we were wed.
布兰琪!
Blanche!
没事没事
Nothing.
今晚真是太开心了
It was an enchanting evening.
开心的一夜
Enchanted Evening.
那是我们没去的舞会的主题
That was the theme of that prom that we never got to.
比他们今晚的主题浪漫一点
Little more romantic than the theme they had tonight.
"戴避孕套"不仅仅是一个舞会主题
Wear A Condom is more than a prom theme.
这几乎成了学校的口号♥
It's sort of become the school slogan.
很上口
It's catchy.
我真希望斯坦也上过那所高中
Oh, I wish Stan had gone to that high school.
你知道 我有件事要坦白
You know, I I've got a little confession to make.
我想再见到你的原因之一是
One of the reasons I wanted to see you again was to,
想让你看看我现在有多好
well, show you how well I turned out.
我也想让你看看我现在有多好
Well, I wanted to show you how well I turned out.
我是说 我高中的时候一团糟
I mean, I was a mess in high school.
-我们都是 -是的
We all were. Yeah.
除了她叫什么名字?
Except for what was her name?
罗珊娜·德·拉斯莫
Roseanne De Rasmo.
哦 她什么都有
Oh, she had it all together.
我想知道她怎么样了
I wonder whatever happened to her.
她变成了一个痛苦孤独的女人
She turned into a bitter lonely lady.
赚了一大笔钱
Came into a lot of money.
至少我们离婚后她是这样的
At least, that's how she was after our divorce.
我今晚过得很愉快
I had a wonderful time tonight.
我也是
So did I.
我只是很抱歉我在高中搞砸了
I'm just sorry I messed up in high school.
这不是你的错
Well, it wasn't your fault.
那是我妈妈的错
That was my mother's.
事实上 我一直想为那晚感谢你妈妈
Actually, I've always wanted to thank your mother for that night.
为什么?
Why?
谢谢她不让我带你出去
For not letting me take you out.
她看了一眼我的衣着和神态
She took one look at my clothes and my attitude
她说这对她女儿来说还不够好
and she said it wasn't good enough for her daughter.
她的女儿应该得到更好的
Her little girl deserved better.
她真的这么说过吗?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表