剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
God, I'm hot tonight.
我受不了了
I'm not gonna stand for this.
说啊 桃乐茜
Take it, Dorothy.
但我打赌你会为它付出代价的(躺下享受)
But I'll bet you'll lay down for it.
嗯 那真是太粗鲁了
Well, that was just plain rude.
有些人就是不知道什么时候该放弃
Some people just don't know when to quit.
看他们是怎么娇惯这些狗的
Look how they pamper these dogs.
它们想吃就吃 想睡就睡
They eat when they want to, sleep when they want to,
随地大小便
go to the bathroom anywhere they,
嘿 我确实过得很好
hey, I do have it pretty good.
如果你把我锁在车里的时候能打开车窗就好了
Now, if I could just get you to crack
the window when you lock me in the car.
妈 别说了
Ma, stop it.
现在 我要你规矩点
Now, I want you to behave yourself.
我们是来给萝丝精神上的支持
We're here to give Rose moral support on her big day,
我不希望你做任何事或说任何话 让她难堪
and I don't want you doing or saying anything to embarrass her.
-嗨 姑娘们 -哦 嗨 萝丝
Hi, girls. Oh, hi, Rose.
这是安迪 他是我的摄影师
This is Andy, he's my cameraman.
安迪 这些是我的朋友
Andy, these are my friends.
你觉得我们应该在哪开始?
Where do you think we should set up?
我不确定 尼伦德夫人
I'm not sure, Mrs. Nylund.
说实话 这也是我的试镜
To tell you the truth, this is my audition, too.
那边怎么样?
How about over there?
我只要跟着你就好
Whatever you say. Whatever you say.
瞎子去拍一个傻子
The blind videotaping the blind.
开始了
Here goes.
我们开始了
And we're rolling.
我们在这里参加第13届迈阿密宠物狗博览会
We're here at the 13th annual Miami Pet Dog Expo,
将可以看到
where you're going to see
好了 大家举起手来!
All right, everybody, hands up!
好了 桌子后面的 把钱给我
All right, you, behind the desk, I want the cash.
其他人 我要你们的钱包和珠宝!
Everyone else, I want your wallets and your jewelry!
快点
Move it!
看在上帝的份上 我们得做点什么
For God's sake, we've gotta do something.
但他有枪 尼伦德太太 我们该怎么办?
But he's got a gun. Mrs. Nylund, what are we gonna do?
我要做一个好记者唯一能做的事
I'm gonna do the only thing a good reporter can do.
无论如何都要得到这个故事
Get the story no matter what.
好了 现在你把摄像对准
All right, now you just point your camera
照我说的做
and do exactly as I say.
把戒指给我
Give me the ring.
是的!快点!
Yes! Hurry up!
够远了
This'll be far enough.
非常感谢你把今晚搞得一团糟
Thanks very much for making this evening a total disaster.
亲爱的 不能都怪我啊
Sweetheart, give yourself some credit.
如果没有你 就不会变成一场灾难
It wouldn't have been a total disaster without you.
真的吗 "戴耳环的人不会泊车?"
Oh really, Mr. No Guy With an Earring Parks My Car?
我的上帝
My God.
本以为那样优雅的餐厅
You'd think an elegant restaurant like that
能激发出男人最好的一面
would bring out the best in a man.
嗯 从我的钱包里花掉了250美元
What it brought out was $250 from my wallet.
那是一个特殊的场合
It was a special occasion.
在我的家乡 250美元够玩5场了
Where I come from, $250 is 5 special occasions
和一瓶苏格兰威士忌
and a bottle of Scotch.
花了那么多钱 就只是在墙上挂一幅画
You'd think for all that money, they'd hang a picture on the wall.
极简主义装饰本来就是让我们放在彼此交流上
The minimalist decor is designed to enhance conversation.
没什么好看的 那有什么好谈的?
Nothing to look at, what's to talk about?
谈论我就足够了
I would think I would be enough.
谈论你?
Talk about you?
我们不需要出去约会就能做到
We didn't have to go out on a date to do that.
你觉得我很无聊?
You think I'm boring?
不 亲爱的 我觉得你很棒
No, sweetheart, I think you're fantastic.
对我这样的人来说 我不需要太过于亲近
With a guy like me, a little fantastic goes a long way.
我是说 看看我们现在
I mean, look what we got now.
每隔几周你就给我打电♥话♥
Every couple of weeks you call me
当你的男朋友没出现的时候
when one of your boyfriends don't show up.
我告诉你 布♥什♥曼会等着你
I tell ya, Bushman awaits.
我们租个电影 叫点外卖♥♥ 聊聊你
We rent a movie, we order some takeout, we talk about you.
这是娱乐
That's entertainment.
我喜欢这样
I love that.
我们拥抱在一起
And we cuddle.
有时我们做的不仅仅是拥抱
Sometimes we do more than cuddle.
有时候你会留下来
Sometimes you stay.
这是我最喜欢的部分 你留下来的时候
That's the part I like the best, when you stay.
每隔几周 你都会穿得很漂亮来找布♥什♥曼
Every couple of weeks, you bring a little class to Bushman's place.
梅尔·布♥什♥曼 你是说你爱我吗?
Why, Mel Bushman, are you saying you love me?
是的 我爱你
Yeah, I love you.
我爱我们现在的样子
I love you the way we are now.
但是 亲爱的 我们要出于感情和爱
But, sweetheart, you start with relationships and love,
我每周要打两次领带吃饭
and I gotta put on a tie twice a week to eat food
吃那些少得可怜的东西 我们有麻烦了
I can't even see I mean, we got a problem.
我其实已经觉得
I guess that without thinking about it,
你已经成为我生活中很舒服的一部分
you've become a very comfortable part of my life.
当时我以为你已经去了
When I thought you were gone,
突然间 生活不再那么舒适了
suddenly life wasn't so comfortable anymore.
我真的很想你
I really missed you.
不 你想念的是知道布♥什♥曼在等着你
Nah, you missed knowing Bushman awaits.
嗯..
Mm.
嘿 我还没花这么多时间想过
Hey, I haven't spent this much time thinking about
自从我们租了艾伦·阿尔达的片子之后
feelings since we rented the Alan Alda collection.
梅尔 我觉得这很明显
Mel, I think it's pretty obvious
我们的新恋情不会有结果的
our new relationship just isn't gonna work out.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
我们为什么不做回朋友呢?
Why don't we call it off and go back to being friends?
好的我有个好主意
Okay. I got a great idea.
你为什么不来我家呢?
Why don't you come over to my place?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我去沃尔菲餐厅 买♥♥些熏牛肉
I'll go down to Wolfie's, I'll get some pastrami,
我们可以租《走出非洲》
and we can rent Out of Africa.
我们已经租了五次了
We've rented it five times
也没能坚持把它看完
and never made it through to the end.
我知道 但它总是有效啊
I know, but it always works.
我爱你 梅尔 作为朋友
I do love you, Mel, as a friend.
就像我说的 亲爱的 你很有品位
Like I said, sweetheart, you got a lot of class.
生活糟透了
Life sucks.
嗨梅尔
Hi, Mel.
你回家去吧 我去看看萝丝怎么样了就过去
You run on home, and I'll be over soon as I check on Rose.
布♥什♥曼在等你
Bushman awaits.
-我没得到工作 -什么?
I didn't get it. What?
我没得到那份工作!
I didn't get the job!
哦 萝丝 你的小狗秀不顺利吗?
Oh, Rose, your little dog show not go well?
我很抱歉 那我们谈谈我吧
I'm so sorry, let's talk about me, then.
布兰琪 萝丝今晚做了一件不可思议的事
Blanche, Rose did something absolutely incredible tonight.
狗展上发生了一起抢劫案
There was a robbery at the dog show.
妈妈和我被扣为人♥质♥
Ma and I were held hostage.
萝丝是唯一在场的记者
Rose was the only reporter there.
糟了 我什么都错过了
Well, shoot, I missed everything.
-让我们看看带子 -好的
Let's see the tape. Okay.
我是萝丝·尼伦德 为您播报8频道新闻
This is Rose Nylund for Channel 8 News
在迈阿密宠物狗博览会上
here at the Miami Pet Dog Expo,
我亲眼目睹了一些令人震惊的事情
and I am an eyewitness to something shocking
长得像他们的狗的人
people who look like their dogs.
我说了保持安静 不要动!
I said keep quiet and don't move!
你看到的那个举手的帅哥
That handsome fella you see back there
是来自博卡拉顿的布莱恩·金斯利
with his hand in the air is Brian Kingsley of Boca Raton.
和他一起的是他最好的朋友巴尼
With him is his best buddy Barney,
一只巴吉特猎犬 那看起来绝对是他家的一员
a basset hound you'd swear was a member of his family.
当我们靠近时 你会注意到巴尼的项圈
As we move closer, you'll notice Barney's collar
和布莱恩的劳力士很相配
matches Brian's Rolex.
到目前为止你觉得怎么样?
What do you think so far?
我很高兴我没去
Well I'm glad I wasn't there.
上电视确实会让你看起来胖10磅
TV does put 10 pounds on you.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表