剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第六季 第九集
布兰琪 看看这些花!
Blanche, look at all these flowers!
我的天啊!
Oh my god!
谁死了 我们中有人死了吗?
Who died, did one of us die?
是我的 索菲亚 是一个秘密仰慕者送的!
They're mine, Sophia they're from a secret admirer!
妈 看 我有花!
Ma look, I got flowers!
两束又臭又难看的花
Two bouquets of lousy, stinking flowers.
这是我的秘密爱慕者送的 桃乐茜你喜欢吗?
They're from my secret admirer, Dorothy, do you like em?
这么多花呢
Every single one of em?
哦 这是当然!
Oh, it just figures!
哦 桃乐茜 你不必这么难过
Oh Dorothy, you mustn't feel so bad!
今天对你来说也是个大日子
Why this is a big day for you, too!
女孩总是会记得她第一次收到花的时候!
A girl always remembers the first time she gets flowers!
萝丝 我是一个50多岁的女人!
Rose, I am a woman in my 50s!
我都这把年纪了肯定收到过花啊
I mean common sense says that I have gotten flowers before!
桃乐茜 告诉我 那些花是男人送的吗?
So Dorothy tell me, are those flowers from men?
是吗 是吗?
Are they eh, are they?
妈 谁送的并不重要
Ma it doesn't matter where they come from.
有些男人觉得你女儿
It's not important that some men
很有魅力 并送她礼物作为爱的象征
find your daughter attractive and send her gifts
那也不重要
as a token of their affection.
重要的是你知道自己有魅力就够了
What is important is that you know it.
你们都记下来
Write it down, all of you!
桃乐茜!
Dorothy!
这些都是名人送的!
These are from celebrities!
哦 萝丝 那是隐私!
Oh Rose, that's private!
莱尔·瓦格纳和桑尼·波诺!
Lyle Waggoner and Sonny Bono!
桃乐茜 我可怜又可爱又绝望的桃乐茜
Dorothy, my poor, sweet, dead-end Dorothy.
你又在给自己送花了 是吗?
You're sending flowers to yourself again, aren't you?
为什么很难相信有两个男人在追我?
Why is it so hard to believe that I'm being chased two men?
闭嘴 布兰琪!
Shut up Blanche!
上周有天晚上我没事做
Last week I didn't have anything to do one night,
闭嘴 妈!
shut up, Ma!
所以我去了晚餐剧院 看到了莱尔和桑尼
So I went to the dinner theater and I saw Lyle and Sonny
在《恋马狂》的演出中
in a production of Equus.
我们六目相遇
Our six eyes met.
桑尼在乐队里摔倒了
Sonny fell into the orchestra pit,
莱尔忘了台词 错演成了《妙房♥东与俏房♥客》
Lyle forgot his lines and went into "Under the Yum Yum Tree".
除了那些评论 那是一个神奇的夜晚
Except for the reviews, it was a magical night.
桑尼·波诺和莱尔·瓦格纳!
Sonny Bono and Lyle Waggoner!
桃乐茜 这是有钱人的尴尬!
Dorothy, this is an embarrassment of riches!
我本想早点告诉你们的 但是
I wanted to tell you sooner but well,
我怕你们不相信我
I was afraid that you might not believe me.
这怎么让人信 还记得1946年的舞会吗?
And why shouldn't we, Miss Junior Prom 1946?
妈 你答应过的
Ma, you promised.
她说是和四分卫约好了
Dating the quarterback, she says.
自己买♥♥的胸花
Buys her own corsage.
整晚躲在地下室
Spends the evening hiding the basement,
拿着个耙子跳慢舞
slow dancing with a rake!
本来能混过去的
Woulda gotten away with it too,
她想用吸尘器给自己伪造个吻痕 结果摔水坑里了
but while she was giving herself
hickies with a vacuum cleaner, she stepped into the puddle.
对大多数母亲来说 这是孩子想要关爱的表现
To most mothers, that would be a cry for affection!
对你来说 这是攻击孩子的炮弹
To you, it's just ammo!
我们换个话题 好吗?
Let's just change the subject, okay?
如果听够了虚构的故事
Well if we're done with our journey
through the Land of Make Believe,
我的暗恋者要我和他共进午餐了
my secret admirer wants me to meet him for lunch!
布兰琪 真不敢相信你要这么做
Oh Blanche, I can't believe you're gonna do it!
当然 这些花很漂亮 但是
I mean sure, the flowers are nice but
亲爱的 你确定这么去见一个陌生人合适吗?
honey are sure you know what you're getting yourself into?
拜托 桃乐茜 在公共场合见面能有什么事
Oh come on Dorothy, how much trouble
could I get into in a public place?
我们这么快就忘记了灰狗终点站事件
How soon we forget the Greyhound Terminal incident.
我有个好主意 布兰琪 如果你真的想安全些
Here's a good idea Blanche, if you really wanna be safe,
为什么不让我们和你一起去呢?
why don't you let us come with you?
好吧 你们都可以来
Okay, you can all come.
但你们得答应我
But you have to promise me
不能做任何让我难堪的事
you won't do anything to embarrass me.
我保证
I promise.
哦 我保证!
Oh I promise!
我试试 但如果他们给我花椰菜 那我可就说不准了
I'll try, but if they serve me cauliflower, it's in God's hands.
哦 姑娘们 我太紧张了
Oh girls, there are just shivers up my spine!
他现在可能就在看我
His eyes could be on me right now!
哦 紧张得令人难以忍♥受 你们能感觉到吗?
Oh the tension's unbearable, can you feel it?
是的 我能 难以置信 该死的服务员在哪儿?
Yes I can, it's unbelievable. Where's the damn waiter?
桃乐茜?
Dorothy?
莱尔!
Lyle!
我希望我没有打扰你
I hope I'm not intruding.
一点也不!
Not at all!
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
在卡罗尔·伯内特秀上 我们演过那么多小品
Well, it's just that we did so many restaurant
sketches on The Carol Burnett Show,
我变得多愁善感了
I was waxing sentimental.
对了 我想让你见见我妈妈索菲亚
Oh by the way I'd like you to meet my mother Sophia,
布兰琪 这是萝丝
Blanche, and this is Rose.
是的 是我 莱尔·瓦格纳!
Yes, it's me, Lyle Waggoner!
不签名
No autographs.
没有问题
No problem.
妈!
Ma!
如果你说的是真事 那我支持桑尼
If this is true, I'm rooting for Sonny.
你知道的 那一位老兄
you know, the paisan.
再说了 这家伙有点像我!
Besides there's something about this guy that just hunks me off!
桃乐茜 我今晚还能再见到你吗?
So Dorothy, can I see you later tonight?
抱歉 莱尔 我很忙
Oh, I'm sorry Lyle, I'm busy.
很忙
Busy!
是桑尼 对吗?
It's Sonny, isn't it?
不 我只是有点困惑
No, I'm just confused.
我 我需要时间思考
I, I need time to think.
你慢慢来吧
You take all the time you need.
但在我走之前 我想让你知道一件事
But before I go, I want you to know something.
♬我很高兴我们能在一起
♪ I'm so glad we had this time together ♪
♬只是想笑一笑或唱一首歌♥
♪ Just to have a laugh or sing a song ♪
是的 是我!
Yes it's me!
♬我们才刚刚开始 在你知道之前
♪ We just got started and before you know it ♪
好吧 继续吧 继续用餐
Well go ahead, finish your meals!
♬到了我们不得不说再见的时候了
♪ Comes a time we have to say so long ♪
我讨厌他那样做
I hate it when he does that.
德弗罗女士吗?
Mrs Devereaux?
吧台有人找你
There's someone in the bar for you.
哦,上帝!
Oh god!
哦 姑娘们 就是这样!
Oh girls, this is it!
你能看见他吗 萝丝?
Can you see him, Rose?
是的 我看到了 他朝这边来了!
Yes, I think I can, he's coming this way!
他很帅!
He's very handsome!
好了 我看看
Okay, here I go.
你好
Hello.
我的天啊 不!
Oh my god, no!
好吧 他不是10分!
Alright, so he's not a 10!
布兰琪 亲爱的!
Blanche, honey please!
天啊 搞什么鬼!
Oh my god, what in hell!
你怎么这样!
Why do you look like that!
我真不敢相信!
I don't believe this!
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表