剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
我问她我们能不能谈谈
I asked her if we could talk.
她说我们没什么可谈的
She said we have nothing to talk about.
我们有很多话要聊
We have so much to talk about.
问题是我们最后总是吵架
The trouble is we always end up fighting.
看谁来了
Look who's here.
哦 索菲亚 看看你能不能让他们留下来吃晚饭
Oh Sophia, see if you can get them to stay for dinner.
不用了 真的 谢谢你们
No really, thank you.
我只是过来拿点东西
I just came by to pick up a few things.
嗯 这里吃的很多啊
Well, there's just plenty of food.
不用了谢谢你们
Thank you anyway.
我去拿孩子的东西
I'll get the baby's things.
快点 都6点半了
Come on, it's 6:30
我们已经晚了五分钟了
and we're already five minutes behind schedule.
萝丝 在你把酱汁端上来之前
Rose, before you bring in the sauce,
告诉我们你加了什么
tell us what ingredient you added.
好吧 我不想破坏惊喜
Well, I don't want to spoil the surprise.
我给你个提示
I'll give you a hint.
它们是含糖的 而且非常好吃
They're sugary and they're Grrrrreat.
桃乐茜 你得自己跳处♥女♥之舞了
Dorothy, you're gonna have to do the dance of the virgins by yourself.
妈
Ma.
你记得
You remember it.
就像兔子跳 除了你腿要交叉
It's like the Bunny Hop except you keep your legs crossed.
妈 这是你瞎编的
Ma, you're making this up.
我只是改了改
I'm adding to it.
每年 我们家的女人们都会聚在一起
Once every year, the women of my family got together.
他们跳舞 一起笑一起吃
They danced, they laughed, they ate.
这是母亲和女儿们的庆典
It was a celebration of mothers and daughters.
别背弃你妈妈 丽贝卡
Don't turn your back on your mother, Rebecca.
别让你的女儿在没有祖母的情况下长大
Don't let your little girl grow up without a grandmother.
我85岁了
I'm 85 and I still cherish all the memories that I had with mine.
但我仍然珍惜与我的家人在一起的所有回忆
这些应该都是了
I think I've got everything.
我能跟爱洛吻别吗?
Can I kiss Aurora goodbye?
不
No.
不?
No?
我们哪也不去
We're not going anywhere.
把孩子给我
Give me that baby.
继续盛宴吧
On with the feast.
哦 妈 我的智商可能没有173
Oh, ma, I may not have an IQ of 173,
但我知道你说的家庭和家人之间的连结是什么意思
but I know what you mean by continuity and family.
明年 我想学做酱汁
And next year, I want to learn the sauce.
可以 闺女 这并不难
Deal, pussy cat. It's not that hard.
首先你拿一个大锅 一打饱满的西红柿
First you get one large pot, a dozen plump tomatoes
让一个白♥痴♥替你做所有的工作就行
and one moron to do all the work for you.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表