剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
萝丝 狗的事还能再留一会
Well, Rose, you got a reprieve.
只要布兰琪不在这里 她就不会发现
As long as Blanche isn't here, she won't find out
你把狗带进了家里
that you brought a dog into the house.
她发现了又怎样
What do I care if she finds out?
我不害怕 这是我的权利
I'm not afraid. I'm within my rights.
我的租约里没有规定我不能养宠物
There is nothing in my lease that says I can't have a pet.
好吧 是谁或什么东西咬了我的
Alright who or what ate the heel
新红色高跟鞋的鞋跟?
off one of my new red pumps?
我咬的
I did.
你们知道吗
Guess what.
我不喜欢吹牛
I don't like to brag,
我花了整整一个上午
and it took me practically all morning,
通过爱和狗粮来命令和诱导
but by reinforcing the command with love and a doggie treat,
我终于教会宾果怎么坐了
I finally taught Bingo how to sit.
坐下 萝丝
Sit down, Rose.
好的
Okie dokie.
我真希望你们能和宾果好好相处
I really wish you'd try to get along with Bingo.
也许你们不知道养宠物有多有趣
I mean maybe you don't know the fun you can have with a pet.
你们真的养过吗?
Have you ever actually had one?
我当然养过宠物
Well, of course I had a pet.
记得吗 妈妈 我六岁的时候想要一匹小马
Remember, Ma, I was six years old and I wanted a pony.
别再说小马的事了
Not the pony thing again.
她答应给我一匹小马 她发誓我会得到一匹小马
She promised me a pony,she swore I'd get a pony.
她从马戏团给我带了一只纸鸟
She brings me a little paper bird on a stick from the circus.
就那种必须要晃脑袋才会吱吱叫的
You know the kind that you have to twirl
around your head to get them to tweet.
那就是你的宠物?
And that was your pet?
它们很干净
They're very clean.
然后她告诉我 如果我是个好女孩 一个真正的好女孩
Then she tells me if I'm a good girl, a really good girl,
上帝会把那只纸鸟变成真的
God will turn that paper bird into a real one,
我当时真的信了 因为一个母亲为什么要撒谎
which I believed because why would a mother lie,
所以我每天都很乖 祈祷着
so every day I'm being very good and praying
让它真正地有生命
and looking for any sign of life
所以变得非常依恋那只可笑的纸鸟
and becoming very attached to that ridiculous paper bird,
所以你可以想象我的心碎
so you can imagine my heartbreak
一天早上我发现它死了
when one morning I find it dead.
一只纸鸟是怎么死的?
How does a paper bird die?
好问题
Good question.
有人用它点煤气使了
Someone used it to restart the pilot light.
快点 穿好衣服 去寺庙要迟到了
Hurry up, get dressed, we're gonna be late for Temple.
妈 今天是星期二 而且我们是天主教♥徒♥
Ma, it's Tuesday and we're Catholic.
那样的话 会有熏肉和鸡蛋
In that case, bacon and eggs.
姑娘们 我不知道
Girls, I just don't know
我要怎么处理和泰德的关系
what I am gonna do about Mr. Ted Tanner.
如果他想给电影上色
If the man wants to colorize movies,
让他给电影上色
let him colorize movies.
看在上帝的份上 这是演艺圈!
It's show business for God's sake!
布兰琪 怎么了?
Blanche, what's wrong?
泰德从费城打来电♥话♥说
Ted called from Philadelphia says
他飞过来了 他想见我
he's flying in and he wants to see me.
我还以为你会很开心呢
Well, I'd think you'd be happy.
是的 但过去这周泰德不在
Well, I am, but it's just that during this past week
我们的关系也停滞了
with Ted out of town, everything was on hold.
毕竟也不是由我一个人来决定这段关系走向何方
I didn't have to make any decisions about
where our relationship was going.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
如果你想向我讨教 我就在这儿哟
Well, I'm here if you wanna pick my brain.
萝丝 我觉得应该不用管你的脑子 让它自己愈合就行
Rose, I think we should leave it alone and let it heal.
从泰德在电♥话♥里的语气就能看出来
It was clear from Ted's tone on the phone
他想让我们的关系更进一步
that he wants to escalate our relationship.
他说他希望我没有和别人约会
He said he hoped I wasn't seeing anyone else.
要不要分手
I just don't know.
我觉得你应该去争取 坚持到底
I think you should go for it, see it through.
布兰琪 你很多次都不考虑对方会是什么反应就分手
Blanche, so many times you drop somebody
without ever knowing what it could turn into.
有时候你必须冒个险
Sometimes you have to take a chance.
我只是不知道是否准备冒这种险
I just don't know if I'm ready for that kinda risk.
小小的冒险会很刺♥激♥的
A little risk only heightens the thrill.
就像在飞机厕所里做♥爱♥一样
It's like making love in an airplane lavatory.
你知道这是不对的
Where you know it's wrong because the guy you're with
因为应该由和你一起的男人控制局面才行
really should be at the controls.
我的意思是 这只是一个例子
Well, I mean it was just an example.
你凭什么评判我?
Who are you to judge me?
索菲亚 你今天喂宾果了吗?
Well, Sohpia, did you feed Bingo today?
喂什么
To what?
妈 你今天喂小狗了吧?
Ma, you did feed the puppy today, didn't you?
我们都喝了一杯咖啡
I think we both had one of those International Coffees.
摩卡薄荷还是什么的 我不知道 反正我们都吐了一点
Mocha-minty or something, I don't know. We both threw up a little.
天啊 是那个刻薄的老女人把你关在车♥库♥里的吗?
Aww me, did that mean old lady put you in the garage?
不 是那个刻薄的年轻女士
No, the mean young lady did.
萝丝 泰德一会儿会过来 我只是
Rose, Ted's coming over later, and I just
不想让那只狗弄得一团糟
don't want that dog making a big mess.
那只狗已经盯上我的私人物品了
He's already been into my personal things.
也许我们该给他买♥♥些橡胶玩具
Well, maybe we should get him some rubber toys.
确实是他的偏好
They do seem to be his preference.
听着 萝丝 这样是行不通的
Look, Rose, I don't think this is gonna work out.
我们整天都在外面
Now, we are out all day.
小狗需要有人照顾
Puppies need care from someone
需要有懂得爱他养育他的人
with a knowledge of loving and nurturing,
而且说实话 妈也不是这样的人
and let's face it, that is not Ma.
宾果 虽然我很爱你 小家伙
Oh, Bingo, much as I love you, little guy,
我们得做出对你最好的选择
we've gotta do what's best for you.
我真希望我知道该说些什么让离开更容易些
I wish I knew what to say to make leaving easier.
你知道吗 我以前养过一只小狗
You know, I used to have a little dog
你就像圣奥拉夫那只一样
just like you back in St. Olaf.
她说圣奥拉夫 宾果
She said St. Olaf, Bingo.
我告诉过你那是攻击的命令
I told you that's the attack command.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
哦 好消息
Oh, great news.
有个组织叫"宠物领养"机构
There's an organization called Pets for People.
他们为老人提供宠物领养
They match up pets with old people.
今天下午我带宾果去了那里
Well, I took Bingo over there this afternoon,
他们已经为他找到了一个完美的家
and already, they have a perfect home for him.
我不想这么说 但我会想念那个小家伙的
I hate to say it, but I'm gonna miss the little guy.
肯定比那只绑在树枝上的鸟有趣多了
Sure was a lot more fun than that bird on a stick.
啊 她不在这儿
Ahh, she's not here.
啊 进来吧
Aww, get in here, you.
啊 我想你了 泰德
Aww, I've missed you, Ted.
我也想你
I missed you too.
我有很多话要跟你说
I just have so much to tell you
我对我们的感觉有多好
about how good I feel about us
还有我有多担心你坐轮椅
and how much I was worried that you being in a wheelchair
我会承受不了 但你知道吗?
would be more than I could handle, but you know what?
我意识到这不是问题
I realized it isn't.
我真的很喜欢你
I just really like you.
我是一个幸运的人
I am a lucky guy.
我们为什么不去一个浪漫的地方过几天呢?
Why don't we go someplace romantic for a few days?
我明天得回家了
I have to go back home tomorrow.
哦 那就带我一起去吧
Oh, well take me with you.
带我看看费城的奇观
Show me the wonders of Philadelphia,
自♥由♥钟
the Liberty Bell,
费城奶油奶酪
the cream cheese.
我不能带你去
I can't take you.
为什么?
Why not?
我没有办法
I just can't.
是有别人了吗
Is there someone else?
哦 有别人了
Oh, there's somebody else.
哦 女朋友
Oh, a girlfriend.
你有老婆?
You got a wife?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉?
Sorry?
真不敢相信
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表