剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
他不是科学家吗?
He wasn't a man of science?
他不是一个人
He wasn't a man.
你在瞎编 XQ!
You're making this up, XQ!
我真不敢相信你曾经是个间谍!
I can't believe that you were ever a spy!
我真不敢相信我告诉你了!
I can't believe I told you!
我得杀了你
Well, I guess I'm gonna have to kill ya.
真的有人骗过我一次
Someone was actually able to deceive me once!
细说 萝丝
Do tell, Rose!
圣奥拉夫最著名的OB-MAG
Saint Olaf's most famous OB-MAG.
是什么?
What's that?
产科魔术师
Obstetrician-Magician.
了不起的夏皮罗
The Amazing Shapiro.
他接生了布丽奇特
He delivered Bridget.
但这太令人不解了
But it was so confusing!
本来是个女孩
It's a girl!
现在是一只鸽子
Now it's a dove!
现在是一杯牛奶
Now it's a glass of milk!
我不知道他是怎么把她弄到那副牌上的
I don't know how he got her in that deck of cards!
但她就在那里 就在红心k后面
But there she was, right after the King of Hearts!
这是你的孩子吗?
Is this your baby?
自从葬礼之后我就做了个梦
You know ever since the funeral I've had this dream where
梦见这都是误会 乔治真的还活着
it's all a mistake and George is really alive
我觉得很开心!
and I just feel so happy!
我们看到彼此 我们跑过去拥抱
We see each other, we run to embrace but,
就在我们拥抱之前 总是还没有抱上我就醒了
just before we hug, always just before we hug, I wake up.
我就在那里躺了一小会儿
And I lie there for a split second
我以为乔治只是在我身边睡着了
thinking George is asleep beside me.
直到我意识到他真的离开了
Until it dawns on me one more time that he's really gone.
我又陷入悲伤
And I grieve again.
我为那个男人伤心了九年 我怎么能原谅他呢?
I grieved for that man nine years, how can I forgive that?
布兰琪 亲爱的 你得控制一下自己
Oh Blanche honey, you need to get a hold of yourself.
我想要这一切恢复到早上发生这事之前
What I need is for things to be like
they were this morning before any of this ever happened!
在我看来
You know as far as I'm concerned,
乔治·德弗罗还不如死了呢
George Devereaux is better off dead!
桑尼 亲爱的
Sonny! Sweetheart!
我的小甜甜圈!
My little cannoli!
索菲亚亲爱的!
Sophia honey!
妈妈塞莱斯特
My Mama Celeste!
还记得我吗 莱尔·瓦格纳?
Of course you remember me, Lyle Waggoner?
不 不记得了
No, I don't think I do.
索菲亚 你一定记得莱尔
Sophia, you must remember Lyle!
桑尼 莱尔
Sonny, Lyle!
你们在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
桃乐茜 我们现在就想听听你的决定
Dorothy, we need a decision now.
你选谁 我还是披萨男?
So who's it gonna be, me or Pizza Man?
莱尔·瓦格纳侮辱人 是吗?
Oh, insults from Lyle Waggoner, eh?
你有几张金唱片?
How many gold records do you have?
都没有 可我从未结过婚
None, I was never married.
来呀
Put em up!
这太荒谬了!
Oh now this is ridiculous!
听着 我不想两个成年人为了我而打架!
Look I do not want two grown men fighting over me!
闺女 你还有多少机会?
Pussycat, how many chances are you gonna get?
继续
Proceed.
莱尔·瓦格纳
Lyle Waggoner!
-怎么了 -你被捕了!
What! You're under arrest!
逮捕 什么罪名啊
Arrest, what's the charge!
我没有时间一一列举
Well I don't have time to list all of them
但他是一起重大犯罪的头号♥嫌疑人
but he's a prime suspect in a major crime spree.
在哪
Where!
加州棕榈泉
Palm Springs, California.
当市长真好
It's good to be Mayor!
-我们走吧 -不不不 等等!
Let's go. No, no, no, wait wait!
桃乐茜 你决定了吗?
Dorothy, have you made a decision?
是的 我已经做了决定
Yes, I have made a decision.
桑尼 我觉得莱尔是最贴心 最善良的人
Sonny, I think that Lyle is the sweetest, kindest man
我见过的最好的人
I have ever met.
而你所做的一切完全是卑鄙的
And what you have done here is a totally underhanded,
不可原谅的滥用权力!
inexcusable abuse of power!
哦 桑尼 权力的力量
Oh Sonny, the power!
但是桃乐茜
But Dorothy!
-小子! -妈!
Gumba! Ma!
gumba 俚语 指西西里人后裔 常用于贬义
好了 孩子们出去玩吧
Alright now you kids go out, have fun.
我不会等她的 你想对她做什么都行!
I won't wait up, do anything you want to her!
当然会做
Will do!
哦!
Oh!
梅尔·布♥什♥曼15分钟后会来接我
Well Mel Bushman is picking me up in 15 minutes!
布兰琪 乔治又打电♥话♥了
Blanche, George called again.
我告诉过你 他打电♥话♥来的时候
I told you, when he calls,
直接把留言删掉就行了
take the message and throw it out!
我又变回原来的自己了 布兰琪·德弗罗又回来了!
I'm back to my old self, Blanche Devereaux has returned!
老天爷喂 这又开始了
Oh boy, strike up the gland!
真没礼貌 我以为她会同情我
How rude, you think she'd feel sorry for me!
说实话 我也不为你感到难过
To tell you the truth, I don't feel sorry for you either.
我为什么要这么做
I mean why should I!
我的查理死了 没人给我第二次机会
My Charlie is dead and nobody's giving me a second chance!
听着 布兰琪 我知道那是什么感觉
Listen Blanche, I know what it's like
丈夫突然被夺走的感觉
to have a husband suddenly taken.
我从来没有机会说出我想说的话
I never had a chance to say all those things I would've wanted to say.
你一定知道那是什么感觉
Well you must know how that feels!
是的 但我知道他这么对我之后就不想了
Yes, but after what he did to me.
布兰琪 你还想跟他扯平吗
Blanche, this isn't about getting even!
九年来你一直想念乔治
For nine years you've been missing George.
现在他来了
Well he's here!
我嫉妒你
And I'm jealous of you.
告诉他你爱他
Tell him you love him.
或者你恨他 我才不在乎
Tell him you hate him, I don't care!
在他走之前还是见他一面吧
But just see him before he leaves!
为了你自己
Do it for yourself.
为了我们所有希望有机会的人
Do it for all of us who wish we had the chance.
嗨嗨
Hi. Hi.
桃乐茜说你想在这里跟我谈谈?
Dorothy said you wanted to talk to me back here?
桑尼 萝丝和桃乐茜
Well Sonny and Rose and Dorothy
在客厅里太吵了
are making so much noise in the living room!
你做决定了吗?
So did you make a decision?
在我开始考虑这个问题之前
Before I can even start to think about that,
我得为自己说两句
there's something I gotta do for me.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know this is gonna sound crazy but,
我需要你的原谅
I need to ask for your forgiveness.
什么 我才应该为我做的事而道歉
What, I should be the one who should be
down on my knees after what I did!
乔治 你死的那天 或者假死的那天
George, the day you died, or didn't die.
电♥话♥响的时候 我一个人在家
I was home alone when the phone rang.
我跑去接电♥话♥ 却被你那双该死的鞋子绊倒了
I ran to answer it and tripped over your damn shoes
我说:“哦 乔治 我恨你!”
and I said, "Oh George, I hate you!"
是警♥察♥打来的 告诉我你出了车祸
It was the police, telling me you'd been in an accident.
从没想过我会有第二次机会
Never thought I'd have the chance,
但我很抱歉我对你的最后印象是
but I'm just so sorry my last thoughts of you were,
“我恨你”
"I hate you."
亲爱的 你总是这么火♥辣♥ 我喜欢你这点!
Well honey, you always were firey, I love that about you!
还有呢
There's more.
葬礼之后 我就和别的男人在一起了
Since the funeral, I've been with other men.
很多很多男人
Many, many men.
我总觉得我对你不忠
I always felt like I was cheating on ya.
哦 布兰琪 我离开的每一天我都希望
Oh Blanche, every day I was gone I always wished
你会找到一个能让你快乐的人
you'd find somebody who could make you happy.
有多少人?
How, how many men?
两个
Two.
哦 亲爱的 你不用请求我的原谅 我爱你!
Oh honey, you don't have to
ask my forgiveness for anything, I love you!
天哪 你现在还像我们第一次见面时一样漂亮!
Good god you're as pretty now as the day we met!
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表