剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
All right, this is it.
别忘了你有他想要的东西
Now don't forget you got something he wants.
是什么?
Yeah, what?
别担心 一切都会想起来的
Don't worry, it'll all come back to ya.
把眼镜摘下来 而且你能赞美他的话 会更好一些
Take your glasses off and you know it's a good idea
if you can find something to compliment him on.
嗨 是我的想象还是你手上的毛少了?
Hi, is it my imagination or do you have less hair on your knuckles?
有可能 索菲亚 在我这个年纪 也该到掉毛的时候了
Well it could be, Sophia.At my age, everything starts to go.
索菲亚 这是迈尔斯
Sophia, it's Miles.
嘿 你看起来很漂亮
Hey, you look beautiful.
天哪 你是憋了很久了是吧老兄
Boy, it has been a long time for ya, hasn't it big fellow?
好了 我们走吧 萝丝 今晚的空气中弥漫着魔力
Well, let's get started Rose, there's magic in the air tonight.
如果他想让我跟他回家 我该怎么办?
What do I do if he wants to go back to his place?
告诉他你家里有很多事情要做
Tell him you have a lot of work you have to do at home.
我不想说谎
I don't want to lie.
你回家后 我们会让你打扫车♥库♥
When you get home, we'll make you clean out the garage.
谢谢 布兰琪 我欠你个人情
Thanks Blanche, I owe you one.
如果我白变漂亮了呢?
What if I got gorgeous for nothing?
如果托尼根本没注意到我怎么办?
What if Tony doesn't even notice me?
那是他的运气不好 天涯何处无芳草
Well, that's his hard luck, there are other fish in the sea.
我这个年纪的人还有什么可选的啊
You know the ones my age are floating on the top.
妈 记住 别做我不会做的事
Now ma, remember, don't do anything I wouldn't do.
我觉得我约会的时候可不会那么老实了
I think I crossed that line when I got a date.
嗨 索菲亚
Hi Sophia.
该演员是塞萨尔·罗梅罗 1966年电视剧版《蝙蝠侠》中扮演小丑
你还记得布兰琪和我婶婶桃乐茜吗?
You remember Blanche and my aunt Dorothy?
-很高兴见到你 -是啊 很高兴见到你
Nice to see you. Yeah, so nice to see you.
-很高兴再次见到你 托尼 -是的
Nice to see you again Tony. Yeah.
索菲亚 你看起来很迷人
Sophia you look enchanting.
如果我不是一个绅士 我就会去给你灌酒 占你便宜
If I wasn't such a gentleman, I'd try to pry you
with wine and take advantage of you.
街角有一家卖♥♥酒的商店
There's a liquor store on the corner.
她不能喝酒 会和她吃的药混在一起
Now she can't drink, it mixes with her medication.
太好了
Beautifully.
他们是不是很可爱?
Aren't they adorable?
是啊 我把她送进养老院好像就是昨天的事
Yeah, it seems like only yesterday I was putting her into the home.
晚安 闺女 不用太担心我
Good night pussycat, you have nothing to worry about.
-妈 好好的 -我保证
Ma, be good. I promise.
你很棒啊
You're good.
承诺就是承诺
A promise is a promise.
像你这样可爱的西西里女孩是从哪里学来的
Where did a sweet Sicilian girl like you learn
去做那些事?
to do those things?
我和一个荡♥妇♥住在一起
I live with a slut.
替我谢谢她
Thank her for me.
和一个真正的女人在一起真好
Oh it's nice to be with a real woman.
你不觉得我太主动了吗?
You didn't think I was too forward?
不 你是个完美的女人
No, you were a perfect lady.
我再说一下 不用担心裤子
And once again, don't worry about the pants.
我认识很多好的裁缝
I know a lot of good tailors.
是你先开始的 别以为我没注意到
Yeah, you started it, don't think I didn't notice
今晚你在桌子底下跟我调情
you playing footsie with me under the table tonight.
不 那真的是痉挛
No that really was a spasm.
我
I,
我爱你
I love you.
我说我爱你
I said I love you.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你呢?
And you?
我在乎你
I care for you.
你在乎我?
You care for me?
是啊 非常在乎 我应该早点说的
Yeah, very much, I probably should've said that sooner.
好了 我们现在睡觉吧
Well, let's go get some sleep now.
-怎么了?-你在乎我?
What? You care for me?
你会在乎猫、狗或山羊
You care for a cat or a dog or a goat.
当我告诉你我爱你 你却告诉我你在乎我
When I tell you I love you and you tell me you care for me.
拜托 索菲亚 我很在乎你
Oh please Sophia, I care for you a lot.
我要回家了 不用开车送我了
I'm going home and don't bother driving me.
哦 索菲亚 我们不能谈谈吗?
Oh look Sophia, can't we talk?
别说我的名字 亏我还为你付出真心
Don't even say my name, I reached out for you.
如果你不爱我 你怎么能跟我做♥爱♥?
If you didn't love me, how the hell could you make love to me?
我再也不想见到你或听到你的消息
I never want to see or hear from you again.
晚安 谢谢你让我度过了一个美好的夜晚
Good night and thank you for a wonderful evening.
萝丝 怎么回事?
Rose, what is going on?
现在有点不对劲了
Now something is wrong.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you mean?
很明显你在逃避我们的关系
Well, it's obvious you're trying to avoid any kind of intimacy.
就像你今晚拉我去的那个地方
I mean, like that place you dragged me to tonight.
别误会 我很享受女同性恋诗歌♥之夜
Look don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the evening of lesbian poetry.
但是听着 萝丝 说实话
But look Rose, to tell ya the truth,
这不是我以为的美好时光
it just wasn't the swell time I had in mind.
我开始有点怀疑了
But look, I'm starting to get a little suspicious.
是不是有了别人?
There's somebody else, isn't there?
先生 我相信你是嫉妒了
My, my sir, I do believe you're jealous.
你知道我讨厌别人拧我的鼻子
You know normally I hate it when people tweak my nose.
但至少你摸我了
But at least you're touching me.
听着 你在和别人约会吗?
Look are you seeing somebody else?
先生 我相信你是嫉妒了
My, my sir I do believe you're jealous.
一次还算可爱 萝丝 第二次还这样就惹人厌了
One tweak is cute Rose, two is, don't do it again.
我很抱歉语气不好 我确实有点紧张和暴躁
I'm sorry for the tone, but I am a little bit cranky
因为显而易见的原因
and tense for all the obvious reasons.
听着 有点不对劲 你是不是在和别的男人约会?
Look something is wrong, now are you seeing another man?
别碰我的鼻子
And don't touch my nose.
我现在不能和你在一起
I just can't be with you now.
好吧 也许我也不能见你了
Oh well, all right, maybe I can't see you either.
-再见 -你是说晚安吗
Goodbye. You mean good night.
不 我说的是再见
No I think I mean goodbye.
正如我所料 没人喜欢
Just as I thought, nobody likes it.
萝丝 怎么了?
Rose, what's the matter?
迈尔斯刚离开了我
Miles just left me.
干得好 布兰琪 多亏了你
Oh way to go Blanche, because of you
还有你的烂建议 我失去迈尔斯了
and your lousy advice, I've lost Miles.
好吧 如果你继续用这种态度
Well if you're gonna come on with this attitude
拧我的鼻子 顺便说一下别动我鼻子
and tweak my nose, and by the way don't ever
因为我讨厌这样
do that again because I hate it.
我不会帮你了
I'm not gonna help you.
你和托尼的约会怎么样?
How was your date with Tony?
你这么喜欢给老太太惹麻烦吗?
Do you enjoy getting old ladies in trouble?
妈 你跟他上♥床♥了 对吧?
Ma, you slept with him didn't you?
妈 过来
Ma, come over here.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye,
你和托尼·德尔维奇奥上♥床♥了吗?
did you sleep with Tony Delvecchio?
一点
A little.
-妈 -布兰琪让我这么做的
Ma. Blanche made me do it.
你怎么就没有自己的想法?
What don't you have a mind of your own?
如果格拉迪斯·戈德芬让你喝一整瓶
If Gladys Goldfine told you to drink a whole bottle
止泻药 你会喝吗?
of Kaopectate, would you?
谁告诉你的
Who blabbed?
大家都冷静一下
Everybody just calm down.
索菲亚 告诉我发生了什么事
Sophia, tell me what happened.
老套故事 女孩遇见男孩 女孩失去男孩
Same old story, girl meets boy, girl loses boy,
女孩记不住她家地址
girl can't remember her address,
所以出租车一直在转啊转啊转
so cab just circles and circles and circles.
你告诉他你爱他
You told him you loved him
他没有回应 对吗?
and he didn't say it back, am I right?
你在胸罩放窃听器了?
Did you bug my bra?
索菲亚 我告诉过你永远不要先告诉一个男人你爱他
Sophia, I told you never tell a man you love him first.
这是一个致命的错误
That's a fatal mistake.
我只是想再听到有人对我说一次我爱你
I just wanted to hear someone say I love you to me one more time.
哦妈
Oh ma,
如果我告诉你我爱你 你会感觉好点吗?
would it make you feel better if I told you I love you?
哎哟 我感动得想唱歌♥了
Yeah, all of a sudden I feel like singing.
带我去酒吧吧
Take me to a piano bar.
我要睡觉了
I'm going to sleep,
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表