剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
I mean, it's time that somebody made a difference in Kevin's life.
噢 萝丝
Oh, Rose.
亲爱的 你打了电♥话♥吗?
Honey, did you make the call?
布兰琪 谢谢你给我
Blanche, I appreciate you giving me
牙医的电♥话♥号♥码和所有的东西
the dental examiner's number and everything
但当我想到要写报告的时候
but when I thought about actually filing a report--
萝丝 像你的牙医这样的人就是想让受害者让步
Rose, people like your dentist count on their victims to back down.
亲爱的 你得有勇气
Honey, you have to have courage.
萝丝 这很正常
Rose, this is not unusual.
在大多数情况下 当一个人被猥亵时
In most cases when a person is molested,
是朋友或亲戚帮忙出面的
it's by a friend or a relative.
他们熟识的人
Someone they know.
但是还有其他的考虑因素
But there are other considerations.
如果我错了怎么办?
What if I were wrong?
上次我鼓起勇气时 还是去找卢坎·乌夫努纳
The last time I had courage, I confronted Lukan Ulfnooner,
圣奥拉夫最喜怒无常的整形医生
St. Olaf's moodiest plastic surgeon.
非常感谢你 萝丝
Thank you very much, Rose.
这是一个很棒的故事
That was a great story.
想得美 桃乐茜
Nice try, Dorothy.
总之 乌夫努纳医生为我妈妈做了手术
Anyway, Doctor Ulfnooner did some work on my mom.
你知道她出来的时候像谁吗?
And do you know who she came out looking like?
雷蒙·德梅西
Raymond Massey.
20世纪20年代男演员
萝丝 那太可怕了
Rose, that's terrible.
我指控他的时候也是这么想的
That's what I thought when I accused the guy
玩忽职守 自毁门面
of malpractice and ruined his business.
不幸的是 我其实知道
Unfortunately, little did I know--
知道什么 萝丝?
Know what, Rose?
那就是她想要的样子
That was the look she was going for.
萝丝 就因为你有过一次糟糕的经历
Rose, just because you had one bad experience
并不意味着你不应该和诺根医生对质
doesn't mean you shouldn't confront Dr. Norgan.
你这是被占便宜了
Now, you were taken advantage of.
布兰琪 我当时昏昏沉沉
Blanche, I was groggy.
我也不能百分百确定他这么做了
And I'm not 100% sure he did it.
至于被占便宜 你才是经常被占便宜好吗
And as far as being taken advantage of, look who's talking.
不好意思哦
I beg your pardon.
当我屈服于男人的追求时
Why, when I submit to a man's advances,
我可是愿意男人这样对我的
it is with my consent.
女人有拒绝的权利
A woman has the option to say no.
亲爱的 你没有那个选择
Honey, you weren't given that option.
你当时可是吸了笑气
You were given nitrous oxide!
顺便说一下 布兰琪 你什么时候说过不?
By the way, Blanche, when did you ever say no?
我怎么不知道我说完之后还有问答环节?
Did I say there was going to be a question
and answer period after I spoke?
哦 索菲亚
Oh, Sophia.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
真是太好了
How perfectly lovely.
反正我本来也想喝些热水来缩小我屁♥股♥的囊肿
Well, I was boiling water anyway to shrink the cyst on my backside.
我想着 “管他呢
I figured, "What the hell?
“我要扔个茶包进去 让自己成为英雄”
"I'll throw in a tea bag and make myself a hero."
奥马拉神父 真是个惊喜
Ah, Father O'Mara, this is a surprise.
你好 桃乐茜 我可以进来吗?
Hello, Dorothy. May I come in?
当然可以了 请进
Well, of course you may. Please, come in.
妈 布兰琪 这是奥马拉神父
Ma, Blanche, this is Father O'Mara,
圣塞巴斯蒂安男童院院长
St. Sebastian's Dean of Boys.
神父 这是我母亲 索菲亚·彼得里洛 我的室友
Father, this is my mother, Sophia Petrillo, my roommate,
布兰琪·德弗罗 你好
Blanche Devereaux. Hello.
布兰琪·德弗罗?
Blanche Devereaux?
我听说过很多关于你的事
I've heard quite a bit about you.
我希望都是好事
All good, I hope.
抱歉 我不能透露在忏悔中听到的东西
I'm sorry, I can't reveal things learned in confession.
但能把名字和长相匹配起来还是不错的
But it's nice to match the name up with a face.
神父 请坐吧
Father, won't you sit down?
你想喝点什么吗?
And would you like something to drink?
如果不麻烦的话 茶就可以
Tea would be lovely, if it's no trouble.
不 我去倒
No, not at all.
我已经喝了一些开水
I already had some boiling water
因为我屁♥股♥上有个囊肿
on account of this cyst on my bottom.
妈!
Ma!
桃乐茜 你已经知道了
Dorothy, as you're already eminently aware,
星期六圣塞巴斯蒂安有一场非常盛大的橄榄球赛
St. Sebastian's has a very big football game on Saturday.
神父 我认为在所有人中 您应该有更崇高的理想
Father, I would think that you, of all people, would have higher ideals.
当然了
The highest.
桃乐茜 我想对你说的是
What I'm trying to say to you, Dorothy,
我真的相信上帝会希望凯文周六上场
is I truly believe that He would want Kevin to play Saturday.
真的吗?
Really?
我不知道他
I had no idea that He
对高中橄榄球这么感兴趣
took such an interest in high school football.
当然
Oh, yes.
他喜欢所有的运动 即使是体操
He likes all sports. Even gymnastics.
我听说你体操做得很好
And I'm told you're quite the gymnast.
哎呀
Oops.
神父 这件事我需要学校管理层的意见
Father, I could really use the support of the administration on this.
我考虑的是整个学校 桃乐茜
I'm thinking of the school as a whole, Dorothy.
我在为社区着想
I'm thinking of the community.
我在考虑凯文
I'm thinking about Kevin.
看来我说什么都不能改变你的想法
Well, if there's nothing I can say to change your mind,
但我觉得我应该告诉你
but I feel I should inform you
我们有些活跃而且直言不讳的校友
that we have an active and vocal alumni
我可不能为他们的行为负责
and I can't be responsible for their actions.
这是威胁吗?
Is that a threat?
更像是一种关心
More like a concern.
感谢您的关心 神父
I appreciate your concern, Father,
但我坚持我的决定
but I'm sticking to my decision.
妈 又怎么了?
Ma, what is it now?
你把牧师赶出了家门
You threw a priest out of the house.
你让我恶心
You disgust me.
我要去喝茶了
I'm gonna go sit in my tea.
妈 你在干什么?
Ma, what are you doing?
真不敢相信我有个女儿
I can't believe I have a daughter
把牧师赶出门外
who threw a priest out the door.
妈 你有亲戚把牧师扔出窗外了好吗
Ma, you have relatives who threw priests out of windows.
那是生意
That was business.
桃乐茜 有人在外面前廊上给你留了个包裹
Dorothy, somebody left this package
for you outside on the front porch.
这是什么?
Oh?What is it?
用报纸包着的鱼
A fish wrapped in newspaper.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
桃乐茜 你知道这意味着什么吗?
Dorothy, you know what this means?
晚餐喝白葡萄酒?
White wine with dinner?
我像是开玩笑吗 来 读一下这封信
Do I look like I'm laughing? Here, read this note.
“如果凯文·凯利不参加周六的比赛
"If Kevin Kelly doesn't play in Saturday's game,
“桃乐茜·Z就和这条鱼一样”
"Dorothy Z sleeps with the fishes."
桃乐茜 求你了 给这孩子个D吧
Dorothy, please, give the kid a D.
别这样 妈 这只是个恶作剧
Oh, come on, Ma, it's just a prank.
桃乐茜 我想你还没意识到
Dorothy, I don't think you realize
橄榄球在南方的重要性
the significance of football in the South.
曾经有男人为了去看橄榄球比赛而和我分手
I've had men break dates with me to go to football games.
算了吧
Oh, come on.
没人会因为一场高中橄榄球赛杀我
Nobody's going to kill me over a high school football game.
他们杀了这条鱼
They killed this fish.
求你了桃乐茜 我很害怕
Dorothy, please. I'm scared.
好吧 好吧 妈
All right. All right, Ma.
没什么好害怕的
Nothing to be scared about.
我会改凯文的成绩
I'll change Kevin's grade.
这不值得
I mean, this isn't worth it.
我不能让我的家人承受这些
I can't put my family through this.
我以为我能有所作为
I thought I could make a difference.
看来还是他们赢了
I can't, they win.
谢谢 桃乐茜 这让我感觉好多了
Thank you, Dorothy. That makes me feel better.
很好 妈妈
That's good, Ma.
桃乐茜 我们能买♥♥个大屏幕的电视吗?
Dorothy, can we have a big-screen TV?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表