剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第六季 第七集
妈 你把这些糖果都吃了吗?
Oh, Ma, did you eat all this candy?
我在找奖品
I was looking for the prize.
奖品在爆米花里
Prizes are in Cracker Jacks.
天哪 你每天都会忘记些东西 是吧
Boy, you forget something new every day, don't you?
卡片上说这是给我的
Card says these are for me.
来自斯坦利
They're from Stanley.
玫瑰是红色的 紫罗兰是蓝色的
Roses are red, violets are blue.
我希望你喜欢糖果
I hope you enjoy this candy.
花了我42美元
It cost me 42.
你知道吗 我猜
You know, and I'm guessing here,
打赌这是斯坦自己写的
I'll bet you that Stan wrote this himself.
但真的很好啊
But it's sweet.
是啊 真贴心
Yeah, real sweet.
这代表了什么?
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是自从他在烤土豆开启器上发了财
It means that ever since he made a fortune
on that baked potato opener,
他就一直对你如痴如醉
he's been coming on to you like gangbusters,
我不喜欢这样
and I don't like it.
虽然我没看过什么大场面
Not that I've ever actually seen gangbusters.
但我确实看过《捉鬼敢死队》
But I did see Ghostbusters.
我也不喜欢
I didn't like that, either.
我是说 他们就不能给那个黑人一句搞笑的台词吗?
I mean, they couldn't give the black guy one funny line?
那续集呢?
And how about that sequel?
桃乐茜 我们刚才聊什么来着?
Dorothy, what the hell were we just talking about?
妈 斯坦和我在一起很久了
Look, Ma, Stan and I have a long history together
很高兴我们终于能
and it's nice that we're finally able
像朋友一样相处了
to talk to each other as friends.
朋友是一回事 桃乐茜
Friends are one thing, Dorothy,
但他是你前夫 你让他误会了
but he's your ex-husband, and you're giving him the wrong idea.
可不是好事
That's bad news.
我不想再听这些了
I don't want to hear any more about this.
咱俩可以一直争论到天亮
And you and I can argue till the cows come home.
till/until the cows come home 字面义"直到牛回到家"
我们到家了
We're home.
哦 这一天太糟糕了
Oh, what a day.
我今天没能完成任何工作
I wasn't able to get any work done today
因为那个新来的女孩艾比
because of that new girl, Abby.
她整天都在跟我说话
I mean, she's constantly talking to me all day long.
还从来不听我说
And she never listens to me.
你知道被完全忽视是什么感觉吗?
Do you know what it's like to be totally ignored?
萝丝 你今天过得怎么样?
So how was your day, Rose?
事实是 她是个想找朋友的可爱女孩
The truth is, she's a sweet girl looking for a friend.
我们有一个共同点
And we do have a common bond.
她以前是个新闻播音员
She used to be a newscaster.
现在她跟我一样只是个助理
Now she's just an assistant like me.
这就是认知失调
So there's this cognitive dissonance
在真实的自己和理想的自己之间失调
between her actual and her ideal self
所以才让她变得很不正常
which causes her to be practically dysfunctional.
当然 我不是心理学家
But of course, I'm no psychologist.
是的 你是个笨蛋
No, you're a nitwit.
你怎么知道这些词的?
How come you know those words?
布兰琪 别这样 叫她笨蛋不太好
Blanche, come on, it's not nice calling her a nitwit.
但既然大家都知道了
But since the cat's out of the bag.
你怎么知道这些词的?
How do you know those words?
我猜是读了《美国变♥态♥心理学杂♥志♥》才知道的
I guess it's from reading
The American Journal of Abnormal Psychology.
它在圣奥拉夫出版 你们知道吗?
It's published in St. Olaf, you know?
事实上 我的冈瑟叔叔曾经是编辑
In fact, my Uncle Gunther used to be the editor.
那你是插页女郎吗?
And what were you, the centerfold?
抱歉 但我不相信你读过科学杂♥志♥
I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe you have ever read a scientific journal.
随你怎么想 我才不在乎呢 超饥渴的婊♥子♥
Believe what you want. See if I care. Hyper-sexual bitch.
哦 你在这啊 萝丝 正好
Oh, there you are, Rose, good.
亲爱的 我借下你的耳环
Honey, I'm borrowing your earrings
来配我的新衣服
to go with this new outfit of mine.
告诉我我看起来美极了
Tell me I look stunning.
你看起来美极了
You look stunning.
你不是糊弄我吧
You're not just saying that.
不 我只是在重复
No, I'm just repeating it.
布兰琪 我得跟你谈谈
Blanche, I need to talk to you.
哦好
Oh, okay.
是关于我的一个朋友
It's about a friend of mine.
我觉得她在利用我
I think she's taking advantage of me,
我不知道该怎么跟她说
and I don't know how to tell her.
我的意思是 她好像根本不关心我的需求
I mean it's as if she doesn't care about my needs
因为她比我年轻多了
just 'cause she's a lot younger than I am.
好吧 留着你那该死的耳环
Fine, keep your damned earrings.
哦不 布兰琪 不是你 是艾比
Oh, no. no, Blanche, not you. Abby.
哦对
Oh, right.
我被"她比你年轻很多"这句话吓到了
I was thrown by the she's a lot younger than you part.
那我该怎么办呢?
So what should I do?
跟她聊聊呗
Well say something to her.
告诉她你有话要对她说 坚定你的立场
Tell her you have to get something off your chest
and put your foot down.
那个女孩只考虑自己
That girl thinks only of herself.
你说得对
You're right.
坚定自己立场
Put my foot down.
说出真实想法
Get it off my chest.
萝丝 你要去哪里?
Hi, Rose. Where you goin'?
桃乐茜 我要把脚上的东西弄掉
Dorothy, I'm gonna get something off my foot.
干得好 萝丝 小心地毯
Good for you, Rose. Careful of the carpet.
布兰琪 我得私下跟你谈谈
Blanche, I need to talk to you privately.
好吧
Okay.
有一个人 我认识他很久了
There's this person, someone I've known for quite a while,
最近 这种吸引力似乎对我越来越大
and lately there seems to be this attraction developing,
我一直想要拒绝的诱惑
an attraction I've been trying to deny.
布兰琪 你在干什么?
Blanche, what are you doing?
这是诅咒
It's a curse.
我的美貌一直是个诅咒
My beauty's always been a curse.
抱歉 桃乐茜 但就像致命之花
I'm sorry, Dorothy, but like the fatal blossom
优雅的曼陀罗
of the graceful jimson weed,
我用芬芳诱惑人 却不能提供乳汁
I entice with my fragrance but can provide no suckle.
我说的是斯坦利 你个白♥痴♥
I'm talking about Stanley, you idiot.
不是吧 斯坦对我有意思?
Get outta here. Stan has the hots for me?
是对我 还曼陀罗呢 对我好吗
For me, not you, fatal blossom, for me.
今天早上我们去海滩散步了 他告诉我的
We went for a walk this morning on the beach, and he told me.
桃乐茜 这是给你的
Dorothy, this came for you.
啊?
Ah?
啊 是斯坦送的
Ah, it's from Stan.
这是牛排
It's steaks.
他送我牛排
He sent me steaks.
这么说他还是觉得你俩有机会?
So I take it he still has the wrong idea about you two?
别瞎说 妈 这没什么
Oh come on, Ma, it's nothing.
桃乐茜 他都给你送肉来了
Dorothy, the man sent you meat.
哦 我不知道 我不知道
Oh, I don't know. I don't know.
我是说 我真的想和斯坦做朋友
I mean, I really do want Stan as a friend,
只是以朋友的身份
but just as a friend.
那天晚上你和他接吻是怎么回事?
So what was that lip lock you had on him the other night?
搞什么?
What's this?
哦 没什么
Oh, it's nothing.
我轻轻地吻了他一下
I gave him a little kiss.
相信我 那可不是小吻
Trust me, that was no little kiss.
那更像是牙科检查地深度
That was more like a dental checkup.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表