剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
I just heard about "The Cheeseman" on TV.
是吗?我自♥由♥了?
Can it be? Am I free?
喂?
Hello?
哦 加迪斯 宝贝
Oh, Gadys, buby.
什么?
You what?
戈德芬 我给你下了西西里诅咒
Goldfein, I put a Sicilian curse on you.
你会不孕的
You'll be barren!
好吧 更糟的是 你还会怀孕的
Okay, worse - you won't be barren.
你知道还有什么吗 戈德费恩
and you know what else, Goldfein?
我昨天给你的三明治夹的是火腿
That sandwich I gave you yesterday - it was ham.
妈 怎么了?
Ma, what is it?
格拉迪斯想找人代替我去见托尼·班尼特
Gladys wants to take a man to Tony Bennett in my place.
索菲亚 冷静点 亲爱的
Oh, Sophia, calm down, honey.
如果你因为男人约你出去
It's all right if you want to drop your
而想甩了你的女性朋友 那也没关系
girlfriend because a man asks you out.
这就是丛林法则
That's the law of the jungle.
谢谢你哦 希娜 荡♥妇♥之王
Thank you, Sheena, Queen of the Slut People.
妈 格拉迪斯是你最好的朋友
Ma, Gladys is your best friend.
她这么做不是为了要伤害你
She didn't do this to hurt your feelings.
这可能是个意外
It was probably an accident.
她一定是忘了她已经邀请你了
She must have forgotten that she already invited you.
让我告诉你 闺女
Let me tell you something, Pussycat.
没有意外
There are no accidents.
没有人会无缘无故地冤枉别人
Nobody wrongs someone without meaning it.
得了吧 那太可笑了
Come on, that's ridic-
啊!哦!哦!
Ahh! Ohh! Oh!
哦 对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我本来打算要退这衣服的
I was gonna take this dress back.
对不起 布兰琪
I am sorry, Blanche.
对不起?
You were sorry?
这只是个意外
Oh, come on, it was an accident.
意外还是故意的?
Or was it?
我可告诉你
Well, I will tell you one thing -
你要出钱买♥♥这衣服
you are paying for this dress.
我不会为这衣服付钱的
I am not paying for the dress.
我可以付干洗的钱 就这样
I will pay for the dry cleaning and that's all.
我告诉过你 穿过之后就不要再退了
I told you before, you can't return something after it's been worn.
你那一哆嗦之后 我当然不能退了
I certainly can't now after your little spasm.
我今晚想穿件杜安从没见过我穿的衣服
I wanted to wear something tonight that Duane's never seen me in.
也许你应该试试穿内衣
Maybe you should try underwear.
迈尔斯 我以为你在批改论文呢
Miles, I thought you were grading papers.
不 我没有
No, I wasn't.
我说谎了
I lied.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
那你在批改其他作业吗?
What were you grading?
萝丝 萝丝 我有个好消息
Rose, rose, I have wonderful news.
但我觉得你最好先坐下来再听
But I think you better sit down first before you hear it.
好吧 你是教授
Okay, you're the professor.
其实我不是
Well, see, I'm not.
我不是真正的教授
No, I'm not really a professor.
什么?
What?
我的名字并不是迈尔斯·韦伯
And my name is not really Miles Weber.
那是
Well, then..
你在说什么 迈尔斯?
What are you talking about, Miles?
萝丝 我的真名是尼古拉斯·卡本
Rose, my real name is Nicholas Carbone.
我在芝加哥当会计
I was an accountant in Chicago,
而我最大的客户就是那个死人
and my biggest client was the dead man we
在今晚的电视新闻中看到的那个人
saw on the TV news bulletin this evening.
奶酪人吗?
The Cheeseman?
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
但是萝丝 你必须相信我
But Rose, you have to believe me.
当我发现这件事时 我已经陷得太深了
By the time I found out about it I was too deeply involved.
我被逮捕了
I was arrested.
联邦调查局想把一切都推到我头上
The feds tried to pin everything on me.
你是说 他们 你进过监狱吗?
You mean - Did they - Have you been to prison?
哦不
Oh, no.
我不能让这种事发生
I couldn't let hat happen.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine what my life would've
如果其他狱友发现我爱跳舞 那我就完蛋了
been life if the other inmates found out how much I love to dance?
地方检察官给我开出条件
No the D. A. Offered me a deal,
我为检方提供证据
I turned state's evidence.
这让我的委托人莫兰先生坐了很久很久的牢
Which put my client Mr. Moran away for a long, long time.
你明白我在说什么吗?
Do you understand what I'm saying?
是啊 你是个告密者
Yeah, you're a snitch.
不 我不是告密者
No I'm not a snitch.
我是线人
I'm an informant.
打领带的告密者
Oh, a snitch in a tie.
重点是 这一切都在背后牵制着我 但他越狱了
The point is, it all would have been behind me, but he escaped.
政♥府♥不得不把我纳入证人保护计划
The government had to put me in the Witness Protection Program.
给了我一个新名字 新工作 全新的身份
Gave me a new name, new job, whole new identity.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
我真不敢相信你说的这个故事
I can't believe this story you're telling me.
但你可以相信亨里克·费尔德斯图尔的故事
But you can believe the story about Henrik Felderstuhl,
圣奥拉夫的半人半兽?
St. Olaf's half-man, half-grasshpper?
桃乐茜 我告诉你
Dorothy, I'm telling you,
当他摩擦双腿时
when he rubbed his legs together,
都可以给露营去生火了
you'd swear you were on a camping trip.
好吧 让我搞清楚
Okay, let me get this straight.
你是说你认识一些为了钱而会伤害他人的人?
You mean to tell me you are personally
acquainted with men who do bodily harm
to private citizens for money?
我不能否认 索菲亚 是的
I can't deny it, Sophia. Yes.
那就记下这个地址
Then take down this address.
格拉迪斯·戈德芬 326号♥
Gladys Goldfein, 326 -
妈!
Ma!
萝丝 我知道这让你有点难以接受
Rose, I know this is a little overwhelming,
但试着从我的角度来看
but try to look at it through my eyes.
我能回到原来的生活了
I have my life back now.
多年来第一次
For the first time in years,
我可以打电♥话♥给我的朋友 让他们知道我在哪里
I've been able to call my friends, and let 'em know where I am.
你也许可以回归你的生活
Well you may have your life back,
但我的生活却被你的谎言破坏了
but I've had the rug pulled out from under mine.
亲爱的 我别无选择 但是 萝丝
Sweetheart, I had not choice, but, Rose,
我想让你知道 只有一件事
I want you to know, that the one thing
就是对你的感觉从来都不是假装的
I was never faking was the way I feel about you.
我怎能相信你?
How can I believe you?
我怎么能相信你对我说的话呢?
How can I believe anything you've ever said to me?
听着 我知道这听起来很可怕 但事实并非如此
Look, I know it sounds awful, but it's not.
我自♥由♥了 我可以回芝加哥
I can be free. I can go back to chicago.
亲爱的 我想要你陪在我身边
And, sweetheart, I want you there with me.
芝加哥?
Chicago?
去芝加哥?
Go to Chicago?
我都不认识你
I don't even know you!
萝丝 亲爱的 我们知道你一定很困惑
Oh, Rose, honey, we know how confused you must feel,
但无论你的情绪多么低落
but no matter how unfocused your emotions are,
说出来还能好些
you must try to express them.
所以想哭就哭吧
So just go ahead and cry if you want to,
或者叫出声 扔东西 如果有必要的话
or scream or throw things if you have to,
亲爱的 把你的感觉发泄出来吧
but let those feelings out, honey.
别再憋心里了
Let 'me fill this room.
真见鬼!
Heck!
我知道 宝贝 我知道
I know, baby. I know.
萝丝 这太可怕了
Oh, Rose, this is terrible.
最基本的安全感都不能保证了
You have been robbed of the most basic sense of security.
不管发生了什么 至少
no matter what else is happening, at the very least,
我知道当我晚上回家时你还是你
I know that when I come home at night you are you,
布兰琪是布兰琪
Blanche is Blanche,
妈妈 如果她吃药的话 还是我妈妈
and Ma- if she's taken her medication - is my mother.
我已经分不清什么是真的了
I don't know what's real anymore.
当我想起我告诉迈尔斯的那些事
When I think of the things I've told Miles,
他告诉我的那些事
the things he's told me.
我们彼此倾诉过的事
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表