剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
I'll have you know he has never raised a hand to me.
言语伤害 布兰琪
Verbal abuse, Blanche.
他说话就是这样
He talks like that all the time.
我根本没注意到
I just don't pay any attention.
布兰琪 你在替他找借口
Blanche, you're making excuses for him.
我们能等会再谈这个吗
Look, can we continue this conversation later,
当我有时间和兴趣的时候?
when I can find both the time and the interest?
现在我有个约会
Right now I have a date.
听着 布兰琪 我只是替你着想
Look, Blanche, I'm only thinking of you.
你知道我怎么想吗?
Well, you know what I think?
我觉得你还是管好你自己的事吧
I think you just ought to mind your own damn business.
我来了 亲爱的!
I'm comin', sweetheart!
宁静之海 来找妈妈吧
Sea of Tranquility, come to Mama.
登月舱 你出去!
Lunar module, you're out of here!
对 就是这样 对!
Yeah, that's it, yes!
这只是个拼图 桃乐茜
It's just a puzzle, Dorothy.
你新婚之夜都没弄出这么大的动静
You didn't make this much noise on your wedding night.
哦 妈妈 妈妈 看起来很棒 不是吗?
Oh, Ma, Ma, it looks great, doesn't it?
当然 打散它吧
Sure, let's bust it up.
不 等等!
No, wait!
布兰琪和萝丝还没看过
Blanche and Rose haven't seen it.
桃乐茜 他们有约会 他们能看到真正的月亮
Dorothy, they have dates, they get to see the real moon.
我真希望布兰琪没出去约会
Oh, I wish Blanche wasn't out on a date.
我只是讨厌她和那个叫雷克斯的家伙在一起
I just hate the thought of her being with that guy, Rex.
我告诉你 没有男人会那样对我
I'll tell you, no man would ever treat me that way,
你知道为什么吗 妈妈?
and you know why, Ma?
整个城市的人都知道为什么 他们从收音机里听到的
The whole city knows why, they heard it on the radio.
萝丝 你和迈尔斯的约会怎么样?
Rose, how was your date with Miles?
我们玩得很开心!
We had a great time!
今晚他似乎兴奋多了
He seemed much more exciting tonight.
迈尔斯把每一刻都当成生命的最后一刻
Miles is living every moment like it's his last.
他买♥♥了香槟 我们举杯祝酒
He bought champagne and we toasted
明天是我们第一次跳伞
our first skydive tomorrow.
什么?
Your what?
我们要去跳伞
We're gonna go skydiving.
-你们要去跳伞? -嗯哼
You're going skydiving? Mm-hmm.
一间能看到风景的房♥间
A room with a view.
一个房♥间 我是说 祝你好运
A room with a, I mean, good luck.
哦 嗨 姑娘们
Oh, hi, girls.
布兰琪 海滩派对怎么样?
Oh, Blanche, how was the beach party?
我不太喜欢海滩派对
Well, I'm not a big fan of beach parties.
我很高兴你安全回家了
I'm just glad that you got home safely.
你还在担心雷克斯的事吗?
Are you still on that Rex thing?
听着 告诉你 他道歉了
Listen, for your information, he apologized
为那些事道歉
and apologized about the things
我们离开的时候他说的
he was sayin' when we were leaving.
然后他邀请我去钓马林鱼
Then he invited me marlin fishing,
就我们俩在公海上
just the two of us on the open seas.
他说这是一个理想的假期
He says it's the ideal vacation.
当然 没有目击者
Sure, no witnesses.
布兰琪 我知道你觉得雷克斯很迷人
Now, Blanche, I know you find Rex alluring,
但是 亲爱的 我知道你怎么想的
but, honey, I know where you're headed.
我的意思是 我曾经经历过一段虐待关系
I mean, I was once in an abusive relationship.
嘿 斯坦是个笨蛋 但他什么时候虐待过你?
Hey, Stan was a yutz, but when was he abusive?
不是斯坦
Not Stan.
我和其他男人有过关系
I've had relationships with other men.
对了 那个邪恶的笔友
Oh, yeah, the evil pen pal.
那么 金得九是怎么在信里伤害我女儿的?
So, what did Koo Duk Kim say in his letters that hurt my little girl?
南韩拳击手
不 是在高中的时候
No, it was in high school.
记得迈克尔·托特利吗?
Michael Tortelli, remember?
足球队队长
Captain of the football team.
哦 他长得很帅
Oh, he was beautiful.
黑色的卷发
Black, wavy hair.
结实的罗马鼻子 而且还识字
Strong Roman nose and he could read.
哦他啊
Oh, him.
他总是贬低我
He was always putting me down.
让我觉得自己没有自我价值
Made me feel like I had no self-worth.
桃乐茜 你能不能别说了?这跟我一点关系都没有
Dorothy, will you stop it? This has nothing to do with me.
也许雷克斯是对的 也许我胖了几磅
Maybe Rex is right, maybe I have gained a few pounds.
也许我可以再努力一点
Maybe I could try a little harder.
你怎么就信了
You are buying right into this!
你又不是人际关系方面的专家
What makes you such an expert on relationships?
这是两性之间的问题
This is male/female stuff.
我可是两性关系大♥师♥
This is what I know.
如果我需要拼图游戏帮忙 我会来找你的
If I need advice on jigsaw puzzles, I'll come to you.
在你跳下去几秒钟后
Seconds after you jump your chute
伞会自动打开 你就会想往上爬
will open automatically and you'll lurch upwards.
不幸的是 不够高 不能回到飞机上
Unfortunately, not high enough to get back in the plane.
所以你所要做的就是放松和欣赏风景
Now, all you have to do is relax and enjoy the view.
唯一要记住的是
The only thing to remember is,
当你着地时 翻身 翻身
when you hit the ground, tuck and roll, tuck and roll.
说一遍
Say it.
翻身
Tuck and roll.
有人可没说啊
Someone didn't say tuck.
对不起 我有点紧张
I'm sorry, I'm a little nervous.
很好 它会让你保持警觉
Well, that's good, it'll keep you on your toes.
可惜跳下去之后再警觉也没用了
Too bad there won't be anything underneath 'em.
好了 我们五分钟后起飞
Okay, we take off in five minutes.
你兴奋吗?
Are you excited?
吓懵了
Dumbstruck.
哦 我知道那种感觉
Oh, I know that feeling.
我只希望我能记住教练说的每一句话
I just hope I remember everything the instructor said.
萝丝 你必须知道你在做什么
Well, Rose, you must know what you're doing.
毕竟 你是和查理一起做过的
After all, you did this with Charlie.
我们是想 但是
Well, we wanted to, but--
但是? 还有但是?
But? But?
萝丝 你说话的样子我以为你们俩经常玩这个
Rose, the way you talked I thought you two did this all the time.
等等 我有点糊涂了
Now, wait a minute, I'm confused.
这样说话我都觉得我变得更聪明了
And, you know, I feel like I'm getting smarter.
所以我们才适合彼此
That's why we're good for each other.
那你们俩做过的其他事情呢?
What about all those other great things you two did?
野营、网球、划船?
Camping, tennis, boating?
一直都是
All the time.
好吧 也许只有一次
Well, maybe only once.
查理有一种不正常的恐惧
See, Charlie had this unnatural fear.
怕什么?
Of what?
露营 打网球 划船
Camping, tennis, boating.
萝丝 你还不明白吗?
Rose, don't you see?
你说的这些都是从未发生过的事
You're remembering the way it never was.
你是想让我和它竞争
Then you're expecting me to compete with it.
这不是真的
That's not true.
听着 萝丝 我可斗不过鬼
Listen, Rose, I can't fight a ghost.
查理不仅死了 还年轻多了
Gee, Charlie's not only dead, he's much younger.
听着 萝丝 你知道我非常爱你
Look, Rose, you know I'm nuts about you,
但我不需要跳伞来证明啊
but I shouldn't have to prove it by jumping out of an airplane.
我已经60多岁了
I'm over 60.
保罗·纽曼也是 他还在赛车
Well, so is Paul Newman, and he still races cars.
萝丝 我不想和查理相比
Rose, I don't want to be compared with Charlie,
我绝对不想 也不能和保罗·纽曼相提并论
and I sure as hell don't want to be compared with Paul Newman.
尽管我得告诉你
Although I gotta tell you,
我做的沙拉酱更好
I do make a better salad dressing.
事实上 我不想和任何人比较
In fact, I don't want to be compared with anybody.
我是最好的自己 这就够了
I'm the best me there is, and that should be enough.
当然
It is!
我不知道我为什么要让你经历这些
Oh, I don't know why I put you through all this.
现在我想起来了 我想
Now that I think of it, I guess there
查理有时也有点无聊
were times that Charlie was a little boring,
并不是说我对他的爱有所减少
not that I loved him any less.
这就是我的全部要求 萝丝
That's all I ask, Rose,
即使我很无聊你也爱我
that you love me even when I'm boring.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表