剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
商店经理还厚颜无♥耻♥地指责我不诚实
the store manage had the gall
to accuse me of being dishonest.
太可怕了 布兰琪
That's terrible, Blanche.
如果我是你 我就上别处丢人去
If I were you, I'd take my dishonesty elsewhere.
他们让我付钱
They made me pay.
一条我根本不想要的裙子要300美元
$300 for a dress I didn't even want.
布兰琪 这样才公平
Blanche, it's only fair.
你想耍花招 结果被抓了
You tried something crooked, and you got caught.
现在你得省吃俭用了
Now you're gonna have to scrimp and cut corners
然后想办法付这笔钱
and find some way to pay for it.
我已经想好了
I already have.
房♥租上涨 明天开始生效
The rent increases go into effect tomorrow.
除了索菲亚
All except Sophia.
为什么?
Why not her?
涨房♥租是她的主意
The rent increase was her idea.
所以我就是那个火枪手
So I'm the one musketeer.
我会结交新朋友
I'll make new friends.
你们不会相信我刚刚在广播里听到的可怕的事情
You won't believe the horrible thing I just heard on the radio.
萝丝 广播里经常这样
Oh Rose, we go through this every time.
“这只是一个测试”
"This is merely a test."
“如果真的发生紧急情况”
"In the event of an actual emergency-"
不 是新闻!我在听新闻
No, the news! I was listening to he news,
奶酪人没死
and The Cheesman isn't dead.
什么?
What?
验尸官的调查证明
A coroner's investigation proved
莫兰策划了整件事
that Moran staged the whole thing.
他还活着?
He's alive?
他知道迈尔斯在和萝丝约会
And he knows that Miles is seeing Rose,
萝丝也认识我
and Rose knows me, and they always
而且他们总是把最漂亮的那个扣为人♥质♥
hold the prettiest one hostage.
要是我能做点什么让自己不那么迷人就好了
Oh, if I could just do something to make myself less attractive.
试试肥皂和水
Try soap and water.
我得打电♥话♥给迈尔斯
I have to call Miles.
他一定是担心得发疯了
He must be out of his mind with worry.
萝丝?
Rose?
亲爱的 我们听说了
Oh darling, we heard.
萝丝 这太可怕了
Rose, it's awful.
听着 我们时间不多了
Look, we don't have much time.
我很抱歉 迈尔斯
I'm so sorry about this, Miles.
我们能把他押出去吗?
Can we bet this guy outta here?
我不想在我这个年纪被杀
I don't want to be killed at my age.
那就像在一♥码♥线上被擒抱一样
That would be like getting tackled on the one-yard line.
萝丝 你知道芝加哥已经不能再回去了
Rose, you realize that Chicago is out of the picture now.
我们就不能待在迈阿密吗?
There's no way we can just stay in Miami?
不不
No, no.
那也是不可能的 亲爱的
That's impossible, too, sweetheart.
听着 我不知道政♥府♥会把我们转移到哪里
Look, I don't know where the government's gonna move us,
但我只知道一切都会没事的
but all I do know is everything's gonna be
只要我们俩在一起就行
fine as long as the two of us are together.
我不敢相信会发生这种事
I can't believe this is happening.
也许我们最好去斯普林菲尔德试试
Maybe we better try Springfield.
他在斯普林菲尔德找不到我们
He'd never find us in Springfield.
斯普林菲尔德?
Which Springfield?
啊哈!
Aha!
姑娘们 别担心
Girls, don't worry.
等迈尔斯和我安顿下来
As soon as Miles and I are settled,
我们会告诉你们在哪里
we'll let you know where we are.
不 萝丝 恐怕我们不能让任何人知道我们在哪里
No, Rose, I'm afraid we won't be
able to let anybody know where we are.
但我们不会告诉任何人 即使我们会去看你们
But we won't tell a soul, even when we come to visit.
不 你们不能来 太危险了
No, you can't visit. It's too dangerous.
至少我们还能打电♥话♥吧?
At least we'll be able to phone?
不 对不起
No, I'm sorry.
我的孩子们怎么办?
What about my children?
萝丝 这对我们和他们来说都太冒险了
Rose it's just too risky, for us and for them.
迈尔斯 这是个艰难的决定
Oh, Miles this is an impossible decision.
哦 我太爱你了
Oh, I love you so much.
萝丝 我也爱你
Rose, I love you, too.
但我也爱我的朋友和家人
But I also love my friends and my family,
一想到要离开
and the thought of leaving-
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吧 我明白了
All right. I understand.
我会想你的 迈尔斯
Oh, I'm gonna miss you, Miles.
萝丝 我每天都会想你
Rose, there won't be a day I won't be thinking about you.
再见 萝丝 亲爱的
Goodbye Rose, darling.
好好照顾她 女士们
You take good care of her, ladies.
迈尔斯 你的诗集
Miles, your poetry book.
留着吧 当你读到73页的时候 想想我
Keep it, and when you read page 73, think of me.
"当你走进一个人的内心"
"And when to the heart of man"
“难道这不是背叛吗?”
"Was it ever less than a treason"
“低头接受爱情或季节的终结?”
"To bow and accept the end of love or of a season?"
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表