剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
我不能随便和谁亲热
I couldn't be intimate with just anybody.
是啊 那是谁把咱们家地址写在路边上的?
Oh, yeah, what about the guy who painted our address on the curb?
你说得好像我俩是一♥夜♥情♥
You make it sound like it was a onenight stand.
等他欲望消退会回来一样
He'll be back when it's faded.
亲爱的 梅尔可能只是工作太忙了
Honey, Mel's probably just busy with work,
不接电♥话♥
not answering the phone.
你会找到他的 总会联♥系♥上的
You'll reach him, you always do.
桃乐茜说得对 你不用太担心
Dorothy's right, you're worrying for nothing.
我记得在圣奥
I remember back in St. Ol
等下 威尔·罗杰斯
Hold it right there, Will Rogers.
我们都没心情听圣奥拉夫的故事
None of us is in the mood to hear one of those St. Olaf stories.
好吧 可我还是想讲
Well, then, here's one against your will.
但为了让你知道我是个有风度的人
But to show you I'm a good sport,
我直接说能让布兰琪感觉好点的部分
I'll get right to the part that'll make Blanche feel better.
啊 总之
Ah, anyway,
村里的每个人都讨厌英格玛
everybody in the village hated Ingmar.
于是我们拿起火把 爬上了山 来到了他的城♥堡♥
So we grabbed our torches and climbed the hill to his castle
又使劲敲那扇大橡木门 可是没有人应声
and pounded on the great oak door, but there was no answer.
所以我们找了个梯子 爬到窗户上
So we got a ladder, climbed up to the window,
我们偷看了一下 让我们松了一口气的是
and we peeked in, and to our relief,
英格玛躺在 哦 等一下
there was Ingmar lying on the, oh, wait a minute.
他死了
He was dead.
哦 天哪 桃乐茜 万一她是对的呢?
Oh, my God, Dorothy, what if she's right?
如果梅尔出了什么事怎么办?
What if something's happened to Mel?
干得好 萝丝
Good going, Rose.
姑娘们 我很害怕
Girls, I'm frightened.
来吧 你们和我一起去 我得去看看梅尔
Come on, you gotta go with me. I gotta go check on Mel.
哦 当然 亲爱的
Oh, of course, honey.
但我告诉你 没什么好担心的
But I'm telling you, you have nothing to worry about.
干得好 萝丝 我以为你说过那个故事会有帮助
Way to go, Rose, I thought you said that story would help.
嗯 确实是这样
Well, it did.
你不知道我等了多久
You don't know how long I've been waiting
才把我的心里话说出来
to get that one off my chest.
哦 我的天哪 这里都堆满了俩礼拜的报纸了
Oh, my God, there must be two weeks' worth of papers here.
冷静点 亲爱的 这不是说他死了
Now calm down honey, this doesn't say dead
它说 好吧 赶紧进去看看吧
it says, okay, let's get this over with.
也许我们最好再考虑一下
Maybe we better think this over.
我们没有任何权利闯入别人的家
We don't have any right to go breaking into somebody's home.
我们不是破门而入 我有钥匙
We're not breaking in, I have a key.
让我们看看
Let's see,
鲍德温 巴克斯特
Baldwin, Baxter,
啊 在这儿 布♥什♥曼 不
ah, here it is, Bushman, no.
哦 那是阿尔·布♥什♥曼
Oh, that's Al Bushman.
在这呢 梅尔·布♥什♥曼
Here we go, Mel Bushman.
姑娘们 我一直在想
You know, girls, I've been thinkin'.
自从我和梅尔相遇
Ever since Mel and I met,
我总觉得他会在我需要他的时候出现
I always figured he'd be around when I needed him,
但我从没考虑过他的需求
but I never thought about his needs.
我只关心我自己
All I cared about were mine.
我一直以为他有空 他确实有空
I just always figured he'd be available, and he was.
姑娘们 他一直支持着我
Oh, girls, he's always been there for me.
我把他的存在视为理所当然
I just took him for granted.
哦 亲爱的 别这样对自己
Oh, honey, honey, don't do this to yourself.
你是认为每个人都是理所当然要陪着你
You take everyone for granted.
谢谢你 桃乐茜
Thank you, Dorothy.
到目前为止还没有什么不对劲的
Well, so far nothing seems out of place.
看这辆自行车 从来没用过
Look at this Exercycle, it's never been used.
哦 是的 我们骑过
Oh, yeah, we've been on it.
别问了 妈
Don't ask, Ma.
哦 桃乐茜 看
Oh, Dorothy, look.
拉链王的第一百万个拉链
The zipper king's one millionth zipper.
哦
Oh.
我一看到拉链就会想起梅尔
I will never be able to look at another zipper without thinkin' of Mel.
算了吧 亲爱的 算了吧
Let it go, honey, let it go.
梅尔 真的是你吗?
Mel, is that really you?
不 是克劳斯·冯·比洛
No, it's Claus Von Bulow.
哦 梅尔 见到你真高兴
Oh, Mel, it's great to see you.
布兰琪以为你死了
Blanche thought you were dead.
是吗?真好啊
She did? I love it.
你怎么会认为梅尔·布♥什♥曼会死?
What makes you think something could kill Mel Bushman?
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
我在度假 有什么大不了的?
I was on a vacation, what's the big deal?
你怎么会觉得我死了?
What made you think I was dead?
如果梅尔·布♥什♥曼不接我电♥话♥
If Mel Bushman doesn't answer my call,
那一定是出了什么问题
then something must be wrong.
我需要你的时候你却不在
You weren't there when I needed you.
之前当我需要你的时候 你总是在我身边
You're always there when I need you.
嗯 当你提供这样的服务时
Well, when you deliver such services,
每隔一段时间 男人就得去度个假
every once in a while, a man's gotta take a vacation.
现在重要的是你还活着
All that matters now is you're alive.
你还活着 我们在一起
You're alive, and we're together,
我不会让你走的
and I'm never gonna let you go.
告诉我她想太多了
Tell me she's being dramatic.
当我以为再也见不到你的时候
When I thought I would never see you again,
我开始意识到你对我有多重要
I began to realize just how much you meant to me
以及我已经习惯了你在我身边
and how much I've taken you for granted
还有我有多少话没机会对你说
and how many things I never had a chance to say to you.
我想说的是我意识到你对我有多重要
What I'm trying to say is I realize how much you mean to me
我不需要其他人
and that I don't need anybody else.
我只想做属于你的女人
I wanna be a one-man woman, and you're it.
梅尔·布♥什♥曼 我爱你
Mel Bushman, I love you.
我已经准备好赴约了
I'm all ready for my big date.
什么重要的约会?
What big date?
你要和梅尔·布♥什♥曼约会
You're going out with Mel Bushman.
我知道 这不是很棒吗?
I know, isn't it wonderful?
今晚 梅尔和我要开始一段全新的恋情
Tonight, Mel and I are starting a brandnew relationship.
你知道这有多难得吗
Do you realize how rare it is to find out
和你上♥床♥的人是你爱的人?
the person you've been sleeping with is the person you love?
我可不认同你说的
No, but you can't go by me.
我有道德
I have morals.
哦
Oh.
姑娘们 好消息 我接到任务了 这可是个大任务
Girls, great news, I got my assignment, and it's a biggie.
哦 是的 很重要
Oh, yeah, a biggie.
真的很大 很大 很大 很大
Real big, big, big, big.
-猫秀? -狗秀
Cat show? Dog show.
迈阿密第13届狗狗秀
Miami's 13th annual.
哦 没错 女士们
Oh, that's right, ladies.
今天下午 我要独家报道人类最好的朋友
This afternoon, I'm gonna get the scoop on man's best friend.
哦 恭喜你 亲爱的
Oh, congratulations, honey.
我知道你会做得很好
I know you're gonna do a great job.
我真希望我爸妈能在这里看到这一切
Oh, I just wish my mother and father were here to see this.
因为他们会为你感到骄傲?
Because they'd be so proud of you?
不 因为他们还能活着
No, because they'd be alive.
哦天哪 我起鸡皮疙瘩了
Oh. my God, I've got goose bumps.
梅尔马上就到
Mel will be here any minute.
亲爱的 你怎么这么紧张啊?
Honey, why are you so jumpy?
你和梅尔约会过无数次了
You've been out with Mel a thousand times.
我知道 但现在情况不一样
I know, but now there's more at stake.
一切都变了 都是新的 令人兴奋的
Everything's changed, tt's all new and exciting.
在很多方面 我的感觉和我还是处♥女♥时的感觉一样
In many ways, I feel just the way I felt when I was a virgin.
你是说 这种感觉不会持续太久?
You mean, the feeling isn't gonna last long?
你是在暗示我很早就失去了童贞吗?
Are you implying I lost my virginity at an early age?
我只是说你很幸运 儿童杂♥志♥没有八卦专栏
I'm just saying you're lucky Jack and Jill magazine
didn't have a gossip column.
妈!
Ma!
拜托 闺女 我说得多好啊
Please, Pussycat, I'm on a roll.
对不起 索菲亚 我不会让你的质疑
I'm sorry, Sophia, but I am not gonna let your skepticism
毁了我整个晚上
ruin my entire evening.
梅尔和我注定要在一起
Mel and I were meant to be together.
真希望你的大腿也能如此
I wish I could say the same for your thighs.
天啊 我真是火力全开啊
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表