剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第六季 第十四集
喂?弗兰克花店吗?
Hello? Frank's Flowers?
弗兰克 我是索菲亚·彼得里洛
Hey, Frank, Sophia Petrillo here.
听着 我觉得你给我报的装饰花的价格太高了
Listen, I decided the price you quoted me
on those centerpieces is too high,
所以我想也许我们可以谈谈价格
so I thought maybe we could make a deal.
我的女儿是单身
Now, my daughter is single.
你说她很好得手是什么意思
Whadda ya mean, is she easy?
你说的可是我闺女
You're talking about my flesh and blood.
六折? 当然 她很好得手
40% off? You bet she's easy.
当然 桃乐茜会喜欢的
Sure, Dorothy'll love that.
好的 弗兰克 我会安排的
Okay, Frank, I'll set it up.
先这样
Gotta go.
-那是谁? -一个花商
Who was that? A florist.
猜猜谁用最划算的价格买♥♥到了宴会用的鲜花
Guess who just got a terrific deal on flowers for the award banquet?
真的吗?妈 自从我们俩
Really? Gee, Ma, ever since the two of us
从策划这场宴会开始 你就一直很棒
started planning this banquet, you have been incredible.
我是说 你买♥♥花也很便宜
I mean, you told me you got a great deal on the flowers,
还有宴席承办商 保洁员都很划算
the caterer, the janitorial service.
我也希望我能这么努力地为慈善事业努力
I wish I worked this hard for charity.
你会的 闺女 你会的
You will, Pussycat, you will.
姑娘们 我刚收到我弟弟克莱顿的一封信
Girls, I just got a letter from my brother Clayton.
他说他下星期要来拜访
He says he's coming for a visit next week
他有一个大惊喜
and he has a big surprise.
哦 那太好了!
Oh, that's wonderful!
我告诉你惊喜是什么
I'll tell you what the surprise is, too.
克莱顿认识了一个女孩 他想让我见见她
Clayton's met himself a girl, he wants me to meet her.
亲爱的 你弟弟是同性恋
Honey, your brother is gay.
桃乐茜 我觉得同性恋只是他经历的一个阶段
Dorothy, I think that gay thing was just a phase he was going through.
就像克莱上高中的时候
Yeah, like when Clay was in high school.
他一直想做的就是去看角斗士电影
All he ever wanted to do was go see gladiator movies.
这是一样的啊
It's the same kind of thing.
几乎一样
Almost exactly.
萝丝 亲爱的 恭喜你!
Rose, honey, congratulations!
我听说你又被提名了
I hear you've been nominated again
获得年度志愿者奖
for the Volunteer of the Year award.
是的 我已经被提名七年了
Yep, seven years I've been nominated
志愿者先锋奖
for the Volunteer Vanguard Award,
整整七年我都得看着阿格尼斯·布拉德肖
and seven years I've had to watch Agnes Bradshaw
把它从我这儿抢走
snatch it away from me.
她今年不会再抢了
Well, she's not gonna do that this year.
今年我终于要打败她了 我会赢的
This year I'm finally gonna beat her, I'm gonna win.
为什么 因为你比艾格尼丝更努力吗?
Why, because you worked harder than Agnes?
因为她死了
Because she's dead.
是的 死透了 死了 死了 死了
Yep, as a doornail, dead, dead, dead.
喝咖啡吗?
Coffee?
萝丝 你怎么能这么高兴?
Rose, how can you be so cheery?
这是一件可怕的事情
It's a terrible thing.
得了吧 她89岁了 在睡梦中死去
Come on, she was 89 and she died in her sleep.
她开着车睡着了
She fell asleep driving the book mobile.
这是一个悲剧 她是我唯一真正的竞争对手
It was a tragedy, she was my only real competition.
死了 死了 死了
Dead, dead, dead.
要松饼吗?
Muffin?
我来开门
I'll get it, I'll get it.
-克莱顿 -布兰琪!
Clayton! Blanche!
你还是我认识的最帅的男人
Oh, you're still the handsomest man I know.
你仍然是我见过的最漂亮的人
And you're still the prettiest thing I ever did see.
现在我知道为什么他们叫它南方腹地了
Now I know why they call it the deep South.
你记得她们吧
You remember everybody.
女士们 很高兴再次见到你们
Oh, ladies, it is so good to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
Good to see you again.
好了 小♥弟♥弟♥ 我已经等了一个星期了
Alright now, baby brother, I've waited all week.
我的惊喜在哪里?
Where is it, where's my surprise?
大家好
Hello, everyone.
真惊喜
Surprise.
你可以把行李放在那边
You can just put the luggage over there.
好吧
Okay.
克莱 我没零钱找司机
Clay, I don't have any change to dip the driver.
呃 布兰琪
Uh, Blanche-
我不知道你为什么从机场打车来
I don't know why you took a cab from the airport.
-布兰琪 -你应该给我打电♥话♥的
Blanche- You should have called me.
我会去接你的
I would have picked you up.
-布兰琪 -嗯?
Blanche. Huh?
这是道格 他是我的朋友 我非常特别的朋友
This is Doug, he's my friend, my very special friend.
克莱的朋友…
Any friend of Clay's is...
这样啊
Ah so.
从机场到这里他们就走的这么近了
Isn't it wonderful that they became so
真是太好了
close between the airport and here?
我几乎从不和出租车司机说话
I hardly ever speak to my cab drivers.
萝丝 道格不是出租车司机
Rose, Doug is not a cab driver.
不 女士 实际上我是警♥察♥
No, ma'am, actually I'm a policeman.
警♥察♥怎么会从机场带乘客来?
Oh, what's a policeman doing bringing fares from the airport?
我知道 你肯定在做卧底
I know, I bet you do undercover work.
我敢打赌他做得很好
And I'll bet he does it damn well.
你得原谅我妈妈
You'll have to excuse my mother.
她在一次轻微中风中幸存下来
She survived a slight stroke which left her,
坦白地说 这完全是个负担
if I can be frank, a complete burden.
不如我们一起去厨房♥吧
Why don't we all go out to the kitchen
去喝点什么?
and get something to drink?
听起来不错
That sounds good.
你们认识布兰琪很久了吗?
Say, have you ladies known Blanche for a long time?
哦 是的 你很幸运
Oh yes, you're in luck.
她就是喜欢警♥察♥
She just loves policeman.
显然这是遗传
Apparently it's a hereditary trait.
我得为克莱顿说一句 他很有品位
I'll say this for Clayton, he has great taste.
道格真有魅力
Doug is absolutely charming.
还有趣 并不是每对两口子都能做到
And funny, it's not every couple can
模仿贝蒂·戴维斯
do a good Bette Davis impression.
我觉得我掩藏自己的情绪已经很好了
I think I did a great job covering up how upset I am.
你是说克莱顿要水果鸡尾酒时你哭的样子吗?
You mean like how you started sobbing
when Clayton asked for more fruit cocktail?
我不介意克莱顿是同性恋
I don't really mind Clayton being homosexual,
我只是不喜欢他和男人约会
I just don't like him dating men.
你真的还没理解什么是同性恋 对吧?
You really haven't grasped the concept of this gay thing yet, have you?
肯定有同性恋和女人约会
There must be homosexuals who date women.
对 她们叫女同性恋
Yeah, they're called lesbians.
天哪 终于发生了 终于发生了!
Hot damn, it's happened, it's finally happened!
太好了 太好了
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!
我们现在有迪士尼频道了?
I take it we now get the Disney Channel?
更好 你们看到的是今年先锋志愿者奖的得主
Even better, you are looking at the winner
of this year's Volunteer Vanguard Award.
萝丝 亲爱的 你在说什么?
Oh Rose, honey, what are you talking about?
那个奖项要到周六才会颁发
That award isn't gonna be given out until Saturday.
我打电♥话♥去是想确认一下我们宴会的预定
I just called to confirm our reservations for the banquet
他们说我不用付机票钱
and they said I don't have to pay for my ticket.
颁奖委员会会付钱的
The Awards Committee is paying for me.
-所以呢? -颁奖委员会希望
So? The Awards Committee wants
确保我能到场领奖
to make sure that I'll be there to accept the award.
这是唯一合理的解释 我赢了!
It's the only logical explanation, I won!
哦 萝丝 亲爱的 你这是本末倒置了
Oh Rose, honey, I think you're putting the cart before the horse.
put the cart before the horse
字面义"把车放到马前面"
这很糟糕吗?
And that's bad?
听着 萝丝 我只是不想看到你伤心
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表