剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第六季 第二十六集
天啊 离春假只有一周了
Oh, my gosh, it's only one week 'til spring break
我有很多事要做
and I have so much to do.
我得去买♥♥新T恤参加湿T恤比赛
I have to get new t-shirts for the wet t-shirt contest.
其实我很期待今年的春假
You know, I'm actually looking forward to spring break this year.
大学生们 美国最优秀、最聪明的人要进城了
College kids, America's best and brightest are comin' to town.
能再出门露着屁♥股♥真好
It'll be nice to get mooned again.
不仅如此 妈
It's more than that, ma.
我说的是学校让孩子们在春假期间阅读的计划
I'm talking about my school's project
to get kids to read during spring vacation.
我们想根据
We're putting on a series of plays
最受欢迎的儿童故事上演一系列戏剧 你猜怎么着?
based on favorite children's stories and guess what?
我刚被任命为一年级戏剧的制♥作♥人
I have just been made producer of the first grade production.
这就是你的全部了 桃乐茜 所以我很为你高兴
This is all you have, Dorothy, so I'm gonna be happy for ya.
不 你知道我真的很兴奋
No, you know I'm really excited about this.
我们要演《母鸡潘妮》
We're doing Henny Penny, you know,
"救命 救命 天要塌下来了!"
help, help, the sky is falling!
我从来都不喜欢这个
Oh, that was never one of my favorites.
里面没有王子
There's no prince in it.
我喜欢童话故事里有一个可爱的王子
I like a fairy tale with a nice prince in it.
一个英俊的王子 带着一个大大的护裆
A handsome prince with a big ol' codpiece
还有深邃的黑眼睛
and deep, dark eyes.
有力的大腿和肌肉在他的束腰外衣下绷紧
And powerful thighs and muscles ripplin' beneath his tunic.
布兰琪 矮胖子都能唤起你性♥欲♥
Blanche, you could get aroused by Humpty Dumpty.
《鹅妈妈童谣》中的人物
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kiddin'?
"国王呀 齐兵马"
All the king's horses and all the king's men?
英俊的男人 深邃的黑眼睛和有力的大腿
Handsome men with deep, dark eyes and powerful thighs
还有肌肉和又大又旧的护裆
and muscles and big old codpieces.
布兰琪 你是怎么做蛋卷的?
Blanche, how do you make it through an omelet?
78 好
78, yes!
6♥4♥ 好
6♥4♥, yes!
81 好
81, yes!
妈 你在干什么?
Ma, what are you doing?
看讣告 看看那些比我还年轻就去世的人
Reading the obituaries and checking out the people
who died younger than I am now.
83 接近了
83, close one.
68 哇!
68, whoa!
这是什么?
What is it?
你!
You!
我怎么了
What about me?
你死了
You're dead.
你说什么?
Say what?
我告诉你了 你死了
I told you, you're dead.
肯定是 报纸上这么说的
You must be, it says so in the paper.
布兰琪·德弗罗 68岁
Blanche Devereaux, age 68.
68 ?
68?!
哦 那太可怕了
Oh, that's terrible.
和你的年龄相差无几了啊
They're almost as far off on your age as you are.
我想知道这是怎么发生的
I wonder how this could have happened.
我知道是怎么回事!
I know how it happened!
因为我知道是谁拍的
'Cause I know who took that picture.
查格·迪茨 讣告编辑
Chugga Deets, the obituary editor.
我甩他的时候从没想过他会这么怀恨在心
I never dreamed when I dropped him he'd be so vindictive.
68岁
68!
你能相信吗 68?
Can you believe that, 68?
还有死了 别忘了已经死了
And dead, don't forget dead.
我现在就去看报纸
I'm going down to that newspaper this minute.
我不仅要让查格失业
Not only am I gonna get Chugga fired,
如果我快点 还能让他们
if I hurry I can get 'em to print a retraction in this afternoon's edition.
在下午的报纸上发表撤回声明
68
68!
就死了
And dead.
人们会怎么想?
What are people gonna think?
他们会觉得是时候选一个新的荡♥妇♥了
They'll think it's time to elect a new town slut.
邮件来了
Mail call.
妈 这是巴勒莫给你的信
Ah, ma, here's a letter for you from Palermo.
这是我的老对手塞拉芬娜·甘布罗西的最新一步棋
Oh, it's the latest chess move
from my old rival, Seraphina Gambrazzi.
啊 这场邮件棋局进行了多久了?
Ah, how long has this chess game by mail been going on?
都有十年了吧?
What, it must be 10 years now, huh?
而且还会继续下去
And it's gonna keep going on
直到我打败塞拉芬娜
until I beat Seraphina at something.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
想象一下 1920年的西西里岛
Picture it, Sicily, 1920.
塞拉菲娜和我都很喜欢马可 那个山羊男孩
Seraphina and I were both crazy about Marco, the goat boy.
外表上 是个美男子
In appearance, an Adonis.
在行为上 像癞蛤♥蟆♥一样饥渴
In behavior, horny as a toad.
我根本不知道他喜欢多毛的胖女孩
Little did I know, he had a thing for hairy fat girls.
桃乐茜 如果我再胖一点 毛发再多一点
If I were fatter and hairier, Dorothy,
马可 那个山羊男孩可能就是你父亲了
Marco, the goat boy could have been your father.
我想我们都很难过
I think we all grieve.
妈 那是70年前的事了
Ma, that was 70 years ago,
我还以为你忘了呢
I was sure you'd forgotten.
我什么都没忘
I forget nothing.
今天有邮件吗?
So, any mail?
弗兰克 请进
Oh, Frank, come on in.
妈 弗兰克·南
Ma, Frank Nann.
弗兰克 我妈妈
Frank, my mother.
你好 弗兰克
Hello, Frank.
妈 弗兰克是《母鸡潘妮》的导演
Ma, Frank is, uh, directing the production of Henny Penny.
现在不是了 我不是了
Well, not anymore, I'm not.
剧中的一个孩子得了麻疹
One of the kids in the play came down with the measles
因为观众也会是孩子
and because the audience is gonna be children, too,
所有演员都被隔离了
the entire cast has been quarantined.
哦 我们该怎么办?
Oh, what are we gonna do?
我想我们得取消了
I guess we'll have to cancel.
哦 不 我们不能取消!
Oh, no, we can't cancel!
弗兰克 一年级正是孩子们对阅读产生兴趣的时候
Oh, Frank, 1st grade is when kids take an interest in reading.
为什么我们不能让成年人来演呢?
Why can't we recast it with adults?
我们到哪里去找一个
Where are we gonna find an adult
天真烂漫的成年人来演母鸡潘妮呢
with the childlike naivete to play Henny Penny?
你们不会相信的!
Oh, you're not gonna believe it!
我刚看到一片云 看起来就像一个棉花球
I just saw a cloud that looked exactly like a cotton ball.
天啊 她是潘妮!
My god, she is Henny Penny!
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
弗兰克·南 萝丝·尼伦德
Um, Frank Nann, Rose Nylund.
萝丝 我所有的演员都被隔离了
Rose, my entire cast has been quarantined,
我们真的有麻烦了
we're in a real bind.
你想扮演母鸡潘妮吗?
How would you like to play Henny Penny?
我以前很喜欢扮演母鸡
Well, I have enjoyed playing a hen in the past.
告诉我们 是在游♥行♥ 蜜月 还是宗教仪式?
Fill us in, parade, honeymoon, or religious ceremony?
剧场 圣奥拉夫·蒙克的作品《哈姆雷特》
Theater, the St. Olaf Masker's production of Hamlet.
我怎么不知道《哈姆雷特》里有只母鸡
I don't right off recall a hen in Hamlet.
嗯 我们把剧本设在谷仓院子里
Well, we set the play in a barnyard.
幸运的是 交响乐团当时不在城里
Luckily the symphony was out of town at the time.
所以你会扮演母鸡潘妮吗?
Can I take it then that you will play Henny Penny?
我就是你的鸡啦!
I'm your chicken!
太好了 我把烤箱调到425度
Great, I'll set the oven for 425.
哎哟 弗兰克·南
Well, Frank Nann.
自从在彭萨科拉的那个周末我就没见过你
I haven't seen you since that weekend in Pensacola.
小鹅露西
Goosey Lucy
音似Goosey Loosey
没错 我们玩得很开心 挤挤屁屁
That's right, we did have fun, Squeezy Weezy.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表