剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第六季 第二十二集
布兰琪·德弗罗要节食
Blanche Devereaux's goin' on a diet.
你能等到明天吗?
Could you hold off until tomorrow?
我有一些莎拉·李集团的股票想脱手
I got some Sara Lee stock I'd like to unload.
等等 我能要那些小熊软糖吗?
Wait, can I have those gummy bears?
很好吃 不是吗?
They are good, aren't they?
哦 我不吃
Oh, I don't eat 'em.
那你为什么想要它们?
Then why do you want 'em?
玩军队游戏
To play army.
有时我喜欢把他们排成一排
And sometimes I like to line 'em up
假装我是格列佛
around my bed and pretend I'm Gulliver.
你知道吗 布兰琪 你每年都让自己经历这种痛苦
You know, Blanche, you put yourself through this hell every year.
你确定值得吗?
Are you sure it's worth it?
当然是值得的
Of course it's worth it.
结婚周年纪念日 我结婚后的每一年
On my anniversary, every year since I was married,
我都会穿上婚纱拍照
I have slipped into my wedding dress and had my picture taken.
乔治总是为我保持苗条而感到骄傲
George was always so proud of me for stayin' svelte.
我今年一定要穿上这条裙子 哪怕要了我的命
And I'm gonna get into that dress this year even if it kills me.
我担心的不是你
It's not you I'm worried about.
你上次节食的时候
The last time you went on a diet,
你变成了《沉默的羔羊》里的那个人
you turned into that guy from Silence of the Lambs.
除了在我脸上涂黄油 你什么都做了
You did everything but butter my face.
这次会不一样的
It's gonna be different this time.
你看 我在吃流食来节食
See, I'm on this drink-it-off diet.
每天喝两杯奶昔 合理饮食
You have two shakes and a sensible meal every day,
就可以用简单快捷的方法减肥
you lose weight the fast easy way.
我更喜欢意大利节食法
I prefer the Italian diet.
你喝了一瓶酒 说了一句俏皮话
You drink a bottle of wine, make a smart remark,
然后把你的下巴固定起来
then get your jaw wired.
桃乐茜 你出去时有人找你
Oh, Dorothy, a man called for you while you were out.
终于啊
Finally.
现在我们可以打开那瓶我们一直保存的香槟了
Now we can break out that bottle of champagne we've been saving.
妈
Ma.
来吧 桃乐茜
Come on, Dorothy.
我们可能没有第二次机会了
We might not get another chance.
哦 当然有
Oh, sure we will.
我们可以在守灵的时候喝
We can just serve it at the wake.
他说他来迈阿密出差 想见你
He says he's in Miami on business and he wants to see you.
哦
Oh.
约翰·内雷蒂打来的
John Neretti called.
我都快四十年没听到他的消息了
I haven't heard from him in almost 40 years.
我真不敢相信
Oh, I can't believe this.
约翰·内雷蒂是谁?
Who's John Neretti?
他是一个羞辱我的人
Oh, he's a guy who humiliated me.
你能把范围缩小一点吗 桃乐茜?
Could you narrow it down a bit, Dorothy?
他就是那个在我毕业舞会上放我鸽子的人
He's the guy who stood me up for my senior prom.
桃乐茜 你竟然在舞会上被放鸽子了
Oh, Dorothy, I had no idea you were stood up for your prom.
哦 那太可怕了
Oh, that's awful.
我以为你不会去 但竟然是被放鸽子了
I figured you didn't go, but to be stood up.
约翰·内雷蒂是我高中最厉害的人之一
Oh, John Neretti was one of the toughest guys in my high school.
他抽烟 他喝酒 他还在腋下发出放屁的声音
He smoked, he drank, he made those rude noises under his armpit.
我完全爱上了他
I was totally in love with him.
当他邀请我去高中毕业舞会时
And when he asked me to go to the senior prom,
我很激动
I was thrilled.
我穿好衣服走下楼梯的时候
Oh, when I came down the stairs all dressed,
妈妈哭了 因为她的小女儿长大了
Ma cried because her little girl was all grown up.
她说那个夜晚将永远
And she remarked that that night would always
成为最值得纪念和最重要的夜晚
be the most memorable and important night
是我们分享过最美好的回忆
that the two of us ever shared.
你还记得吗 妈妈?
Do you remember, Ma?
记不清了
Vaguely.
但是约翰没有出现
But John never showed up.
我从来没有忘记
I've never forgotten it.
但显然他忘了
But apparently he has,
不然他就没勇气打电♥话♥来了
or he wouldn't have had the nerve to call here.
你不会给他回电♥话♥吧?
You're not gonna call him back, are ya?
哦当然
Oh, absolutely.
如果约翰来迈阿密 我想见他
If John comes to Miami, I wanna see him.
我觉得这不是个好主意 闺女
I don't think that's such a good idea, Pussycat.
妈 你还不明白吗?
Ma, don't you see?
等约翰·内雷蒂来了
When John Neretti gets here,
我终于可以报仇了
I'm finally going to get my revenge.
他会看到一个美丽而充满活力的女人
He's going to see a beautiful vibrant woman
她已经有所作为了
who's done something with her life.
桃乐茜 我很想帮你 但是
Well, Dorothy, I'd like to help, but,
我不能在这么短的时间内和他出去
I can't go out with him on such short notice.
我是说站起来做点什么
I meant done something with her life standing up.
我说的是我自己
I'm talking about me.
哦 我的报复就是让约翰
Oh, my revenge will be to make John
和他给我的感觉一样
feel as bad as he made me feel.
我想让他看到我 看到我的生活
I want him to see me, see my life,
这样他就知道自己错过了什么
so he'll know exactly what he missed.
她不太懂复仇 对吧?
She doesn't know a whole lot about revenge, does she?
好吧 我准备好迎接约翰了
Well, I'm ready for John.
我为今晚等了很久了
Oh, I've waited a long time for this night.
桃乐茜 我求你了
Dorothy, I'm begging you.
不要和这家伙约会
Don't go out with this guy.
他伤害你一次 就会再伤害你一次
He hurt you once, he'll hurt you again.
我不会和他约会的
I am not going out with him.
但你说过你要让他受苦
But you said you were gonna make him suffer.
你不是要和男人约会才能做到吗?
Don't you have to date a man to do that?
这次不会了
Not this time.
不 我已经计划好了 一步一步来
No, I have my plan all worked out, step by step.
首先他会说我看起来有多漂亮
First he'll comment on how stunning I look,
然后我会说 约翰 我们今晚有约会吗?
and then I'll say, oh, John, did we have a date tonight?
哦 我完全忘了
Oh, I completely forgot.
当他崩溃的时候 我会把他扫地出门
And as he crumbles, I will show him the door.
如果他不说你有多漂亮呢?
What if he doesn't comment on how stunning you look?
那你就说呗
Then you'll bring it up.
我的奶昔时间到了
Time for my shake.
亲爱的 你的减肥计划怎么样了?
Honey, how you doin' with this diet?
哦 没问题
Oh, no problem.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
简单得想来块大巧克力蛋糕
Nice big piece of chocolate cake.
魔鬼的食物 裹着鲜奶油和椰子片
Devil's food, smothered in whipped cream and coconut flakes.
还有一只龙虾
And a lobster.
布兰琪
Blanche.
我很好 我很好
Oh, I'm fine, I'm fine.
哦 美味的草莓奶昔
Ooh, a wonderful strawberry shake.
草莓
Strawberry.
我打赌它配汉堡一定很棒
I bet that'd go great with a burger.
妈 你有点太不照顾别人感受了
Ma, you're being a little insensitive, aren't you?
有一点 谁想吃泡芙?
A little. Who wants an eclair?
天啊 那是约翰
Oh, God, that's John.
我只希望我能够刻薄
Oh, I just hope I can be mean enough.
桃乐茜 你就像早上我想从你盘子里
Dorothy, do that thing you do to me in the morning
拿一块培根的时候你对我的样子对他就行
when I try to take a piece of bacon off your plate.
布兰琪 我想告诉你一件事
Blanche, I want to tell you something.
我成年后体重从来没有超过91斤
I've never weighed more than 100 pounds on any day of my adult life.
因为你是我的朋友 我要你坐下
And because you're my friend, I want you to sit down,
我给你分享体重的秘密
and I'll share with you that secret.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表