剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
玛拉一直打电♥话♥到我工作的地方威胁我
Oh, Myra's been calling me at work and threatening me.
所以 我正在修理手电筒
So, I'm fixing a flashlight
这样我晚上就可以走到我的车上了
so I can walk out to my car at night.
以防她打算给我个惊喜
You know, in case she's planning on surprising me.
好
Good.
女人就应该在晚上上车前检查一下自己的车
Women should always check their cars
at night before they get in them.
布兰琪 这是个好主意!
Blanche, that's a wonderful idea!
我只是想把手电筒放到下巴下面
I was just gonna shine it under my chin
让自己看起来更可怕
to make myself look scarier.
我真的很害怕
I am really afraid.
我要叫警♥察♥了
I'm gonna call the police.
好主意 亲爱的
Well that's a good idea, honey.
有备无患
Better safe than sorry.
姑娘们
Girls.
姑娘们 猜猜今晚发生了什么
Girls, guess what happened tonight.
给我们点提示吧
Give us some hint.
对一个女人来说 这是最好的事
The best thing that could happen to a woman.
马戏团 马戏团来了!
The circus, the circus is in town!
不 不 萝丝 不
No, no, Rose, no.
是关于斯坦的
It's about Stan.
我很接近了
Well, I was close.
斯坦向我求婚
Stan asked me to marry him.
然后呢?
And?
我接受了
And I accept it.
哦!
Oh!
我不知道该说什么!
I don't know what to say!
当然要来集体拥抱!
Well I sure as hell do group hug!
哦亲爱的
Oh, honey.
哦桃乐茜!
Oh, Dorothy!
戒指
The ring.
戒指 戒指
The ring, the ring.
哦 桃乐茜 真漂亮
Oh, Dorothy, it's beautiful.
哦 那些是长棍面包碎吗?
Oh, are those baguettes?
不 是土豆
No, they're little pieces of potato.
他把戒指藏在土豆里
He hid the ring in the potato.
哦…哦…
Oh... Oh...
亲爱的 如果这是你想要的 我们再高兴不过了
Honey, if this is what you want, we couldn't be happier.
当然
Would certainly is.
好吧 这太棒了
Oh well, this is great.
你知道我们要做什么吗?
And you know what we're gonna do?
我们要在阳台上办个盛大的派对和婚礼
We're gonna have a big shower
and a beautiful wedding out on the lanai,
那会很棒的
it'll be wonderful.
从现在开始 我想我得习惯了
You know, from here on, I guess I would have to get used
叫你桃乐茜·兹博纳克
to calling you Dorothy Zbornak.
萝丝 你一直叫我桃乐茜·兹博纳克
Rose, you've always called me Dorothy Zbornak.
我知道 但我不是真心的
I know, but I never really meant it.
你们又聚在一起没叫我
So, another tenant's meeting I wasn't told about.
这次的主题是什么? 怎么甩掉老太太?
What's the topic this time? How to lose the old lady?
不 妈 我们已经不谈以前的事了
No Ma, we're past the old business.
我们有一件大事
We're into new business.
妈
Ma,
妈 斯坦给了我一个订婚戒指
Ma, Stan gave me an engagement ring.
我明白了 失陪
I see. Excuse me.
妈 那是微波炉
Ma, that's a microwave.
我知道 我想尽快去死
I know. I wanna get this over with as quickly as possible.
妈 我还以为你会为我高兴呢
Oh, Ma, I thought you'd be happy for me.
斯坦变了 他做出了承诺
I mean, Stan is changed, he's made a commitment,
他成熟了
he's matured.
索菲亚 他把戒指放在土豆里了
Sophia, he put the ring in a potato.
你在帮倒忙 萝丝
You're not helping, Rose.
桃乐茜 承诺算什么
Dorothy, what happened to the commitment
他上次就履行了吗?
he made the last time?
这次不一样
This one is different.
不 这次没有什么不同 他会再伤害你的
No, this one is not different. He'll hurt you again.
承诺对这个人来说毫无意义
A promise means nothing to this man.
我最后说一句 你得把戒指还回去
You'll give the ring back, that's my final word.
不 你去把戒指典当了 这才是我最后要说的
No, excuse me, you pawn the ring, that's my final word!
为了让斯坦在寒冷的冬夜保持温暖 一个头罩
To keep Stan warm on those cold winter nights, a head cozy.
罗兰 这太好笑了
Loren, this is just too much.
你从哪找到这么可笑的东西?
Where'd you find such a ridiculous thing?
我自己做的
I make them myself.
这颜色很适合斯坦
And it's the perfect color for Stan.
桃乐茜 你跷二郎腿 你又失去一张贴纸
Oh, Dorothy, you crossed your legs, you lose another sticker.
噢萝丝
Oh, Rose.
萝丝 你的这些游戏太荒谬了
Rose, these games of yours are absolutely ridiculous.
我想不出有谁能一直保持把腿岔开不翘腿的
And I can't think of anyone with enough control
that keep their legs apart all the time.
薯片来了
More chips.
我刚打完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone.
你叫来的脱衣舞者正在过来的路上
That stripper you called is on his way over.
太好了 那我们再玩一个游戏
Great, I'll start another game in the meantime.
大家注意了
Everybody, pay attention.
新游戏
New game.
噢
Aww.
哦 这是圣奥拉夫人最爱的
Oh, this is a St.Olaf favorite.
每个人都戴上眼罩
Everybody puts on a blindfold,
然后选择一个伙伴
and then they choose a partner,
然后想个数字
and then they think of a number,
另一个人想到一个物体
and the other person thinks of an object,
然后新娘点到谁
and then the bride tags someone,
就报出自己的号♥码
and they cal out their number,
然后和她交换
and then they switch with her,
如此循环就行
and so on, and so on, and so on.
不管轮换多少次
and however many switches there are,
都是新娘将要生的孩子的数量
that's the number of children the bride will have.
这些数字必须加起来
And the numbers have to add up,
还要把念出的物品汇总起来
and you can collect the objects.
好了 大家戴上眼罩
Okay everybody, put on your blindfold.
每个人都戴吗?
Everybody wearing them?
是的
Yes.
好的 一个铲子 11
Okay, a spatula, 11.
抱歉打扰 我接到萝丝·尼伦德太太的电♥话♥
Sorry to interrupt, I got a call from a Mrs. Rose Nylund,
里面的女人说在这里
the woman inside said, you'd be out here.
天啊 你真是太完美了!
My God, you are just perfect!
看 这就是她 就在那儿
Now look, that is her, right there.
她一点也不怀疑
She doesn't suspect a thing.
你带手铐了吗?
You got your handcuffs?
嗯是的
Well, yes.
好
Okay, great.
听着 当我给你来这么一下的时候
Now look, when I give you one of these,
嘿!
Hey!
你就开始跳舞 明白吗?
You go enter your dance, you got it?
听着 我觉得这里有点误会
Listen, I think there's been a mistake here.
天哪 各位 看看谁来了
Oh my goodness, everybody, just look who's here.
我们一定是把音乐开得太大声了
Well, we must have the music up too loud,
我把它关小点
I'll turn it down.
这就是你要找的罪犯!
There's your criminal!
尽最大的法律手段起诉她!
Prosecute her to the utmost of the law!
嘿!哇!
Hey! Whoah!
布兰琪
Blanche.
你能相信吗?
Oh, can you believe this?
脱衣舞男来了却错过了
The stripper's here, and we're missing it
都是因为这些愚蠢的眼罩
all because of these stupid blindfolds.
好了 费里洛 把裤子脱了!
Okay Ferilo, drop your pants!
是时候进行搜查和扣押了!
It's time for a little search and seizure!
再碰我一下 你就进监狱 女士
Touch me again, and you're going to prison, lady.
嘿 嘿
Honk, honk!
布兰琪 布兰琪 有人来了
Blanche, Blanche, we have company.
你是真正的警♥察♥?
This means, you're a real cop?
是的女士
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表