剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
You invited Jada. Yay.
真有意思
Oh, that's fun.
马上 捷达就要叫我出去
'Cause in a second, Jada's gonna pull me outside
跟我说"你邀请了卡茜 耶"
and say, "You invited Cassie. Yay."
-你邀请了卡茜 -就这样
- You invited Cassie? - Just like that.
你暗示说你不会来
You implied you weren't coming.
我只是早上有点事 没什么
I just have a little thing in the morning. It's no big deal.
我需要大脑停止运转几个小时
Ugh, I need to shut my brain off for a few hours, you know?
你能给我看看吗
Why don't you just let me look at that for a sec?
天啊 你是打架了吗
Oh, my God. Were you in a fight?
没有
Okay, no.
你撂倒了谁吗
Did you take someone down?
没有 我被玻璃划伤了 超级蠢
No, I cut it on some glass. It was, like, the dumbest thing ever.
我不记得有说
Ah, I don't remember getting the flyer
卡茜可以在这里整晚免费喝酒
that Cassie drinks free all night at this place.
下轮我请 怎么样 来几壶啤酒
Hey, next round's on me. How 'bout that? Pitchers.
我们去上周我们认识了
Let's go to that place we went to last week
那两个男生的地方
where we met those two boys.
-不不不 -去嘛
- No, no, no. - Yes.
-不 他在基达上把我拉黑了 -什么
- No, he blocked me on Grindr. - What?
-是的 -基达是什么
- Yes. - What's Grindr?
新泽西没有基达吗
Do they not have Grindr in New Jersey?
纽约有的新泽西都有
They have everything New York has in New Jersey.
肖恩呢
Where is Shane?
他总是邀请我去一些地方 然后就消失了
He always invites me to things and then disappears, like, literally...
他玩得可开心了 看看他
He's having so much fun. Look at him.
卡茜 再请我们喝点
Cassie, get us more drinks.
你怎么不请
You get us more drinks.
-不 你还欠我 -为什么
- No, girl, you still owe me. - Why?
慕尼黑
Munich.
慕尼黑发生了什么
What happened in Munich?
你朝哪个酒保扔鞋
Hello, you threw your shoe at the bartender,
然后害我们被赶出去 你说是本能反应
and then you got us kicked out. You said it was instincts.
行吧
Fine.
两杯 两杯
Two, two!
谢谢
Thank you!
抱歉 不好意思
Sorry, 'scuse me, but...
两杯 真能喝
Two drinks. That's ambitious.
这是给朋友买♥♥的
This is for my friend,
但老实说 她不是朋友
but to be honest with you, she is not a friend,
所以你想做我的朋友吗
so do you wanna be my friend?
你就是这么跟男生搭讪的吧
Oh, this is how you pick up guys isn't it, huh?
用这个精心的策略
With this, like, elaborate ruse?
没那么精心 干杯吧
It's really not that elaborate, so cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
-那个 我要给你坦白个事 -什么
- All right, I have a confession to make. - What?
你之前就在酒吧里注意到你了
I noticed you earlier in the bar.
并不是变♥态♥那种
Not in a creepy way.
听起来很变♥态♥
Wow, that sounded creepy.
你在跟踪我吗
Are you stalking me?
别拍照
Don't take any pictures.
这里好热 我汗有点多
It's very hot in here. I'm a little bit sweaty.
我觉得你看上去很不错
I think-- I think you look great.
对了 我是巴克利
I'm Buckley, by the way.
巴克利 这算哪门子名字
Buckley? What kind of name is that?
其实是我爷爷的 但是
It's actually my grandfather's name, but...
好吧 巴克利 我是卡茜
Okay, Buckley. I'm Cassie.
卡茜 很高兴认识你
Cassie, nice to meet you.
两大杯伏特加 谢谢 两杯 两杯
Two giant vodka shots! Please. Two. Two.
怎么 你明天要上班吗
What? Do you have to work or something tomorrow?
我是个失业的演员
Uh, I'm an unemployed actor,
所以我没什么事
so no, my schedule's pretty open.
很好啊
Oh, that's good.
等等 抱歉 我
Okay, wait, sorry, I have--
等等 是我哥哥 我哥哥
Wait, wait, it's my brother! It's my brother.
稍等
Okay. Just hold one second.
嗨 大卫
Hi, Davey!
我就是想问问
Hey, I was just checking to see,
你觉得我们需要在那家寿司餐厅预定位置吗
do you think we need reservations for dinner at that sushi restaurant?
我听不到你
Okay, I cannot hear you!
我听不到他
I cannot hear him.
听上去她像是在酒吧
Sounds like she's at a bar.
我知道 很吵 我在酒吧
I know, it's very loud. I'm in a bar!
跟他说你回头再打给他
Tell him you'll call him back.
我多半该挂掉 回头再打给他
Yeah, I should probably hang up and call him back.
-我可以 -好 我回头再打给他
- Well, I can-- - Okay, I'm gonna call him back.
拜拜
Okay, bye.
我的天 我
Oh, my God. I...
我的天
Oh, my God...
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我只是
Um, I've just been
最近
having these, like,
脑子里不停浮现奇怪的想法 我不
these weird thoughts keep coming to my-- I don't--
想跳舞吗 我们去跳舞吧 去那边
You wanna dance? Let's dance. Let's go that way.
好 好 好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
安妮
别迟到
怎么了
What's going on?
你迟到了
Uh, you're late.
-你答应了我你不会迟到的 -嗯
- And you promised you weren't gonna be late. - Okay.
而且你浑身酒味
Oh, and you smell like booze.
你肯定没听我话去休息吧
I guess you didn't get the rest that I told you to get.
听着 我的公♥寓♥太安静
Okay, listen, my apartment was so quiet.
我必须出去
I'm sorry, I had to get out of there.
我洗了澡 喝了很多漱口水 我保证
I really--I showered, and I drank so much mouthwash. I promise.
好吧
Okay.
我有个在纽约大学读书的侄女
So I have this niece at NYU,
她经常参加兄弟联谊会
and she goes to fraternity parties,
她精神状态都比你好
and she has it just, like, a little more together than you do.
我见过斯黛西 以后她会堕落的
Okay, I've met Stacey. Give it time.
不开玩笑
Seriously.
对不起
I'm sorry.
抱歉 我不该喝酒的 你说得对
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have drank. You're right.
那太蠢了
That was so fucking stupid,
我不该跟那个男的回家的
and I really should not have gone home with that guy.
集中精力
Okay, focus.
这个领头的探员
This lead agent,
-金·哈蒙德 -对
- Kim Hammond. - Yeah, yeah.
她看上去很友好 实际不是
She seems like a nice lady. She's not a nice lady.
她不是你朋友
She's not your friend.
联调局以慢慢折磨著称
The FBI knife goes in very slow.
他们想要你搞砸
They want you to fuck up.
所以我们想要知道他们所知道的 懂吗
So we wanna know what they know, right?
只是别说谎
Just don't fucking lie.
当然
Of course.
如果感到困惑 你可以引用宪法第五号♥修正案
If you get tripped up, you can just take the Fifth.
拒绝回答
你听说过的吧
You've heard of that, right?
引用宪法第五号♥修正案
Take the Fifth? What?
我不是黑帮成员的老婆
I'm not a fucking mob wife.
当然 要真是的话 那就简单多了
No, 'cause that would be so much easier.
你知道有多少黑帮成员的老婆
Do you have any idea how many mob wives are just, like,
因为我而穿着山寨芬迪在斯坦顿岛上自♥由♥闲逛吗
roaming free on Staten Island rocking knock-off Fendi because of me?
还不止一个吗
Wives, plural?
唯一的问题是
Okay, so the only problem
联调局可能采取我的方法 钓鱼
is that the FBI might be doing what I'm doing, fishing,
这样的话
in which case, you know,
如果你拒绝回答 那就是巨大的危险信♥号♥♥
if you take the Fifth, that's, like, a pretty big red flag, so...
那到底要不要拒绝回答
Take the Fifth or not? Which one?
别歪曲事实
Okay, stop spinning,
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表