剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
比如他们说你是个厉害的律师
Say they call you an ace lawyer.
然后有一天 你
And one day, you--
你隐瞒发现
You just fucking withhold discovery.
或者开始跟委托人在冷藏柜里见面
Uh, or start meeting with clients in meat lockers.
然后突然一个吃着三分熟牛排的女人
And then suddenly a woman eating a rare steak
让你去杀一个人
is just, like, asking you to murder a man.
这种事时有发生
And that happens.
我的天
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
抱歉 那
Sorry. That, um...
请不要让像戴安娜或者我那样的人
Please just don't let people like Diana or like me,
告诉你你是谁
um, tell you who you are.
好吗
Okay?
我想我不会成为杰西卡
I don't think I can just become a Jessica,
但我会想念为你工作的日子
but I'll miss working for you.
我会把这个交给戴安娜
And I'll give this to Diana.
呼吸很重要
Breathing is so important.
我们可以忘了活在当下
We can forget to be present
只体验这一刻
and just experience this moment.
-此时此刻 -该死
- This now. - Oh, shit.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
每次呼吸都变成慰藉的波浪
Every breath becomes a wave of comfort
洗涤你 洗涤你当下的状况
washing over you washing over your present circumstances.
你有能力阻止...
You have the power to stop--
你现在就在做
You're doing it right now, you know?
你甚至意识不到
You don't even realize it.
你甚至意识不到
You don't even realize it.
你甚至意识不到
You don't even realize it.
为什么变了
Why is it changing?
我们走吧 他不会来了
Let's go. He's not coming.
他会来的
Yes, he is.
他可能在某个地方买♥♥醉
He's probably getting drunk somewhere.
闭嘴 大卫
Shut up, Davey.
他要是在乎就会来的
If he cared, he'd be here.
他只是不在乎你
He just doesn't care about you
因为你只会抱怨
because all you do is complain.
实际上 他讨厌你
In fact, he hates you.
我也讨厌
And so do I.
用手吃蛋糕
Hand cake.
停下
Stop.
别那么做
Don't do that.
你的记忆怎么了
What's going on with your memory?
不 你在破坏我的记忆
No, you're doing this to me.
快停下
Stop doing this to me.
不管这是什么 都是你自己做的
Whatever this is, you're doing it.
双手
Double fist!
爸
Dad.
快 你会毁掉它 来打我
Come on. You're gonna ruin it. Come at me.
爸
Dad--
你什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
拜托
Come on!
我们闹着玩的 意外而已
We were playing around. It was an accident.
你们俩太正经了
You two are so uptight.
你啤酒喝太多 根本不知道你在做什么 汉克
And you're too full of beer to know what you're doing, Hank.
老天
Jesus.
起来 你没受伤
Get up. You're not hurt.
快他妈起来
Get the hell up.
怎么会变
Why did that change?
我想这才是真正的经过
I think this is what really happened.
不 不是这样的
No. This is not what happened.
我们玩得很开心 挺好的
We were having fun. It was--okay.
这是我的错 我造成的
That was my fault. I started that.
我不想看这个
I don't wanna see this!
那噪音是什么
What the hell is that noise?
不
No.
这才是真正的经过
This is what really happened.
她只是个孩子 汉克
She's just a child, Hank.
你搞得好像她是你的酒友一样
You act like she's your drinking buddy.
要是我儿子不这么娘炮的话我会和他一起喝
I'd drink with my son if he wasn't such a little fag.
小娘炮
Little fag.
天啊
God!
不不不
No, no, no.
喂
Hello?
这是从纽约120街的监狱
This is a collect call from the 120th Street
打来的对方付费电♥话♥
Correctional Facility in New York.
要接通的话请说"接受"
To accept, say "Accept."
我接受
Uh, I'll accept.
卡茜
Cassie?
我只能打一通电♥话♥
This is my--my one phone call. So...
你打给我
I'm your phone call?
嗯
Yeah.
等等 没有近一点的人可以联♥系♥吗 比如安妮
Wait, uh--isn't there someone closer that you could--like Annie?
不 我就是
No. I'm just, um...
我想跟你聊聊
I just need to talk to you real quick.
别担心
Don't worry.
我真希望 我真希望我不用
I wish I could, like, I wish I didn't have to w--
你还好吗
are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
卡茜 你有事 这不是
Cassie, you're not fine. This is not
一通没事的电♥话♥
a fine phone call.
是这样的
So here's the thing, um...
这些年来 我一直以为你疯了
All these years, I thought you were so crazy.
我把你当做疯子一样对待
Like, I--I treated you like you were crazy, you know?
你关于我们童年的记忆很不真实
Your version of our childhood was just so unreal.
好像
Like it was--
对我来说不是真的
it was not real to me.
我无法改变爸爸的所作所为
And I-I can't change what Dad did, you know,
他是如何反应的 但是
and how he acted but, um...
我想我也有份
I think I was part of it.
我完全错了
And I was so wrong.
我完全错了
I was so wrong.
我很抱歉
I am so, so, so sorry, you know?
我开始觉得这也是我的错
I'm starting to think that it was kind of my fault.
不
No.
我很抱歉
And I'm so sorry.
不 我从没
No. I never...
我从没这么想过
I never thought that.
我记得爸爸人很好
I just remember Dad being so good.
我真的希望他是个好人
I really wanted him to be good.
我知道
I know.
我们都尽力...
We all do what we can to...
听着 你
To--listen. Do you, um...
你想跟我说说怎么了吗
Do you wanna tell me what's going on?
我知道出了事
Because I know something is going on.
或许我能帮忙
Just so maybe I can help.
不
No.
就是一次毁掉我生活里的一个人
Just, you know, ruining my life one person a time.
我不能把你拖进来
I can't drag you into that.
你可以的
You can.
你可以
You can, yes.
你可以把我拖进去
You can drag me into this
不然有个哥哥干什么呢
'cause what's the point of having a big brother
总得有点作用吧
if, you know-- gotta be good for something.
我只是需要弄清一些事
I just have to figure some stuff out.
真的 不会有事的
Really. It's gonna be okay.
嗯 卡茜
Right. Cassie...
你知道我爱你
You know I love you.
爸爸对待你的方式不对
It's not okay how Dad treated you.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表