剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
我知道 我很
I know, and I'm so--
抱歉打搅
Sorry to interrupt
这周Lifetime频道的电影 但我们
the Lifetime movie of the week, but we are--
你知道 我们时间不多
you know, we don't have much time.
好的
Uh-huh, okay.
好
Cool.
不好意思 这位是
Um, I'm sorry. Who is this?
这是米兰达
This is Miranda.
传说中的米兰达
The Miranda.
所以她真的存在
Um, so, she's, like, a real person?
我跟你说了她是真的
I told you she was real.
记住 我跟你说过的
But remember, I told you.
我知道你跟我说过她是真的
I know that you told me she was real.
你闯进了我朋友的公♥寓♥吗
Did you pick into my friend's apartment?
没错 为了工作
Definitely, yes. For work.
为了工作 她是为了工作
For work, for work. She did it for work.
她知道真♥相♥
She knows the truth.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me,
她知道亚历克斯是因为被偷的钱而被杀
she knows that Alex was killed over stolen money,
可以证明我无罪
which completely exonerates me,
所以为了换取她的帮助
so in exchange for her help,
我们需要你为她争取保护
we need you to negotiate protection for her.
-她想要豁免权 -是的 你可以做到 对吧
- She wants immunity? - Yeah. You can do that, right?
我跟她说你可以
I told her you could do that.
听着 她有可以跟联调局交易的信息
Listen, she's got info for the FBI that she could trade.
狮子鱼 武器
I'm talking Lionfish, weapons.
有很多东西
There's a lot of stuff.
你有犯过罪吗
Have you ever committed a crime?
有
Yes.
你是否曾经故意向执法人员撒谎
Have you ever knowingly lied to a law enforcement officer?
有
Yes.
你有没有窃取过身份
Have you ever stolen identities,
用伪造证件旅行
traveled under falsified documents,
用过非法武器吗
ever carried an illegal weapon?
都有过
Yeah, to all of that. Yes.
你有杀过人吗
Okay, have you ever killed someone?
绝对有过
Definitely, yes.
-最近的在昨天 -好的 昨天
- Yesterday was the most recent. - Okay, yesterday.
我知道 安妮 她知道真♥相♥
I know, Annie. She knows the truth.
这可以帮到我
This could help me.
我知道 但我不能随便陪这样的人进联调局
I get that, but, um, I can't just walk someone like her into the FBI
然后神奇地抹除她所有罪行
and, like, magically make this all go away.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
你说她可以帮忙的
Uh, well, you said she could help, so--
你不是为那些黑帮老婆辩护吗 为什么她不行
Okay, listen, you defend all those mob wives. Why not her?
因为她真的杀了人 卡茜
Because she fucking straight up legit killed people, Cassie.
天
Oh, God.
还有个小问题
Also, there's, like, a tiny glitch
因为我目前没有律所的人
'cause I don't exactly have the muscle of the firm
支持我 所以
behind me at the moment, so--
什么意思 什么意思
What do you mean? What does that mean?
我辞职了
I quit.
-什么 -我辞职了 我也不知道
- What? - I quit, I don't know.
该死的道德危机 心理崩溃 还重要吗
Fucking crisis of morality, psychotic break. Does it even matter?
-我辞职了 -安妮
- I quit, so-- - Annie--
别担心这个 不是
Don't worry about that. It's not--
我还希望你能
I was hoping that you could maybe...
任何事都行
Anything. Anything.
不 我是说可以 可以
No--I mean, yes. Yes, okay.
嗯 不
Okay, um, no.
嗯 可以的
Okay, yeah--no.
我们可以想办法
We can figure something out.
可能要花更久的时间
It might take a little longer.
但我还是律师 对吗
But I mean, I'm still a motherfucking lawyer, right?
-嗯 -好的 那
- Right. - Okay, so, um...
计划是这样
Here's the plan.
你们去一家酒店 蒙德里安
You're gonna go to a hotel, the Mondrian,
你们在那等着
and you're gonna wait there.
我去打几通电♥话♥
And just let me make some calls, okay?
我要去打几通电♥话♥
I'm gonna make some calls.
她会帮我们
She's gonna help us.
她需要点时间 好吗
She's gonna take a little time like she said, okay?
所以稍等一下
So give it a sec here.
如果我们坐在酒店里
So if we sit in a hotel,
菲利克斯会找到你并杀了你 可能连我也杀
Feliks will find and kill you and probably me,
就像他杀亚历克斯那样
just like he did Alex.
而且你朋友似乎信心不太足
And your friend doesn't seem very confident.
听着 该死
Look--shit.
你尽力帮我
You tried to help me.
我也要尽力帮你
I'm gonna try to help you.
我要逃走 你要想的话可以跟来
I'm gonna run, and you can come too. If you want.
什么
I'm sorry, what?
你现在要逃走
You're gonna run away right now?
我可以让咱们逃出美国
I can get us out of the country,
从菲利克斯的雷达上消失
off of Feliks' radar,
然后或许去多伦多
and then, um, maybe go to Toronto.
-我不去多伦多 -或者蒙特利尔
- I'm not going to Toronto. - Or Montreal.
都不重要
It really doesn't fucking matter.
但安妮会
But Annie will--
如果维克多知道安妮试图帮忙
If Victor finds out that Annie's trying to help,
他会对付她
he will come after her,
你可不想她落得和麦克斯一样的下场
and you don't want her to end up like Max.
如果我们要走 就得马上走
If we're going, we need to go now,
所以你去跟她随便说点什么
so go and tell her something, anything,
不然我就只能抛下你 祝你好运了
or I leave you behind and good luck.
我们要像你建议的那样去酒店等着
We're--we're gonna do the hotel thing that you said.
很好
Okay, good.
蒙德里安
Mondrian?
我会用亚历桑德拉·里奇的名字办理入住
And...I'm just gonna check in under Alessandra Ricci.
好的
Okay, good.
小卡 请答应我
Cass, just please, please promise me
-你会注意安全 等在那 好吗 -我会的
- that you will just stay safe and wait there, okay? - Yes, I will.
好的
Okay, good.
好的
Okay, good.
好了 老天
Okay, Jesus.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我们会想出办法的
We'll just figure it out.
怎么样 你需要什么
Hey, how's it going? What do you need?
我就是来问问你
Oh, um, I was just checking on you.
一切可好
Um, is everything okay?
你今早走得很急
You--you, uh, left this morning in such a rush.
嗯 罗比在说明书上
Oh, yeah, yeah, Robbie just needed some, uh--
需要点帮助
some help with some specs.
很好
Oh, good.
梅根 他们觉得我电脑上有恶意软件
Megan, they think there's some sort of malware on my computer.
他们找了一组人试图破解它
And they got a whole team of people here that are trying to decode it.
亲爱的
Sweetheart, it's--
这看上去
it's looking like--
像是朝鲜政♥府♥的间谍软件
like some spyware from North Korean government.
-朝鲜为什么会... -我不知道
- I mean, how would North Korea even-- - I don't know.
不
No.
不不不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
你在科技公♥司♥上班
I mean, you work at a tech company.
他们为什么会...
Why would they even--
亲爱的 我们负责政♥府♥合同
Sweetheart, we do government contracts, all right?
他们觉得是计算机间谍之类的
They think it's computer espionage or something.
亲爱的 他们好像认为是我♥干♥的
Honey, I think they think I did it.
你
You?
不可能
Never, never.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表