剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
我不喝酒
I am not drinking.
我在试图不喝
I am trying not to drink.
这样更准确一点
That's closer to the truth, but yeah.
这就像是改进生活的机会
It's like a whole new lease on life.
呕 我竟然说出这种话
Ew, cannot believe I just said that.
请别再让我说出那种话
Please do not let me say that ever again.
-我要把它印在衣服上 -不要
- Oh, I'm gonna put that shit on a T-shirt. - No.
别高兴太早 我就参加了两次互助会
Let's not get crazy, I've been to two meetings, but...
你知道当人们戒掉什么时候
you know when people quit stuff
他们总说没什么
and they say it's, like, no big deal?
他们是骗人的
Well, they are fucking lying.
因为真的很难
'Cause it is really, really hard.
小卡 你经历了这么多
Cass. After everything you've--
你能应付这个
You can handle this.
谢谢
Thank you.
而且还有我陪你
And I'm here for you.
情感上我会支持你
I mean, emotionally I'm here for you.
但是经济上不行 因为我没工作
Not financially 'cause I have no job
也很难找到工作
and no prospects of a job.
但我们可以一起领失业救济金 那会很有趣
But we can collect unemployment together, so that'll be fun!
不 抱歉
Ooh, no, sorry.
联调局跟帝国大西洋解释了情况
The FBI cleared some stuff up with Imperial Atlantic,
所以我明天就要去执行航♥班♥了
so I'm actually working a flight tomorrow.
真好
Cool, okay.
-我恨你 -我知道
- Wow, I hate you. - I know.
我非常非常爱你
I mean, I love you, like, very, very much,
但我现在也很讨厌你
but I also really hate you right now.
既然你没工作 那就我买♥♥单吧
You know what, why don't I get this since you don't have a job?
好啊
Yeah, that sounds good.
转念一想 我看看
On second thought, let's see...
怎么
What?
这不是我的
This isn't mi--
我的天
Oh, my God.
拿走了书页和钱 书就留给你了
再见
M
米兰达
Miranda.
什么 她
What, is she--
她在这吗
is she, like, here?
-我得去看看 -卡茜 卡茜
- I gotta go see-- - Cassie? Cassie?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
工作
Working.
不好意思 你不是说你是中情局的吗
I'm sorry, what about the whole CIA thing?
跟踪梅根什么的吗
Following Megan? All of that?
目前来说 你只需要知道我在帝国大西洋工作
For now, all you need to know is that I work at Imperial Atlantic,
如果我再告诉你更多信息
and if I told you anything more,
那就是因为我还在倒时差
then I was extremely jet-lagged.
但我上司一直问起你
But my boss kept asking about you
想让你加入我们的"线人"项目 听说过吗
for our "human asset" program. Ever heard of it?
我们该谈谈 因为她一定会打来电♥话♥
We should talk, because she will call.
等等 你是认真的吗
Wait, wait, are-- are you serious?
看看你的脸
Look at your face.
他们不会给你枪什么的
They're not gonna give you a gun or anything.
空中乘务员 请做好起飞准备
Flight attendants, please prepare for takeoff.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表