剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
我的天
Oh, my God!
不不不 不要
No, no, no, no, no!
救命
Help!
这人袭击我
Oh, this man is attacking me!
来人我 让他放开我
Anybody! Get him off of me!
救救我
Somebody, help me!
怎么了
你还好吗
是的 这个人 我也不知道
Yes, this man. I don't know.
他突然从我后面抓住我 试图
He just came up behind me and grabbed me and tried to--
试图把我拖走
tried to pull me back--
不好意思
Mi scusi.
打扰下 警官 我看到了全过程
他用力抓住了她
很可怕
好的
Okay.
谢谢
我的天
Oh, my God.
谢谢你 梅根 这人
Thank you, Megan. This guy ju--
我的天
Oh, my...
长途航♥班♥最糟糕了
Long flights are the worst, huh?
但是罗马太美了
But Rome is just so beautiful.
出差还是去玩
Traveling for business or pleasure?
我得阻止一个女人被杀
I have to stop a woman from being killed,
我也不确定我完全理解我的感受
and I'm not sure that I fully understand my feelings about that,
因为我从没做过这样无私的事
because I've never done anything purely selfless before.
但她越来越讨人喜欢
But she grew on me,
我担心她的安危
and I'm anxious about her safety
我的腿还在流血
and my leg is bleeding,
所以现在或许不是聊天的时候
so now might not be the time for a wee chat.
抱歉我吼了你
I'm sorry I yelled at you.
在我家 这不算吼
Well, in my family, it's not yelling,
但我也很抱歉
but I'm sorry too.
为很多事情
For a lot.
我想我欠你个真♥相♥
And I think I owe you the truth.
我确实在曼谷和3C共度一夜
I did spend the night with 3C in Bangkok and...
在他的尸体旁边醒来
woke up next to his dead body,
如今我的生活就像噩梦
and now my life is a living hell.
好吧
Okay.
我以为我够封闭了 但你
I thought I kept things bottled up, but you--
你可以把你最深的秘密告诉我 梅根
You can lay your toughest stuff on me, Megan, okay?
我能应付 我想我
Okay, I can handle it. I think I've...
把标准设得很高 我准备好了
set the bar pretty high, so I'm ready.
朋友间都这么做
And that's what friends do.
朋友是吗
Friends, huh?
是的 这些年来
Yeah, all these years
一起飞来飞去
traveling across the world together?
我之前没意识到
I mean, I didn't realize it, but...
但我们绝对是朋友
we are absolutely friends.
嗯
Well, um...
显然我一直在从我老公的笔记本电脑上
apparently I've been stealing proprietary technology
窃取专利技术
from my husband's work laptop
然后卖♥♥给朝鲜政♥府♥
and selling it to the North Korean government.
我一直问联调局
And I kept asking about the FBI
是因为我在担心我
because I was worried about me.
只是
Just...
事情本来看上去很微不足道
it just seems so small, you know?
一个好人拿着名片
A nice man with a business card...
在比尔的一次工作会议上找到我
approached me at one of Bill's work conferences
他叫我拍几张照
and he asked me to take a few little pictures,
下载几个文件
download a file or two.
很令人激动
Exciting.
很神秘
Very cloak-and-dagger.
在牡蛎湾
In Oyster Bay.
就是一家公♥司♥ 我心想
It was one company or another and I just thought...
能有什么危害呢
what could be the harm?
可然后事态变得很庞大
But then it just got so much bigger.
我的天 梅根 我知道这什么感觉 真的
Oh, my God, Megan, I know exactly how that feels. Truly.
我只是
I just--
你有感觉过没人能看到你吗
Do you ever feel like nobody sees you?
你当然不会有了 你这么光鲜亮丽
Of course you don't, you're you.
但我是个中年女人
But I'm a middle-aged woman
每天几乎都是隐形人
who spends her day pretty invisible.
真的 卡茜
It's true, Cassie.
乘客
The passengers,
我同事 我的
my coworkers, my...
我儿子
my son.
有一个秘密
You know, having a secret...
一件只有我能做的事 感觉很棒
a thing that only I could do... just felt amazing.
梅根 我不知道
Megan, I had no idea that--
我曾拥有一切
I had everything.
但我看不到
But I couldn't see it.
总之
Anyway...
这是我的错
It's my mistake, and, um...
我信任了错的人
I put my trust in the wrong people.
但我会解决这事
But I'm gonna fix this.
我会找到对的人
I'm gonna find the right people
然后我会解决这事
and I am going to fix this.
梅根 不会有事的
Megan, it's gonna be okay.
不是每个人都会没事
Not everyone gets to be okay.
但我谢谢你的心意 希望你没事
But I appreciate the thought, and I hope you're right.
好的 根据麦克斯的信息
Okay, according to Max,
巴克利·威尔之前短期租♥房♥♥
Buckley Ware was on a short-term lease
不到两周前才签的
that he signed less than two weeks ago.
你别告诉我麦克斯是谁
Okay, you need to never tell me who Max is
或者他是怎么找到这些信息的
or how he's finding all this stuff out.
你整晚都在这吗
You've been here all night?
天啊 几点了
Jeez, what time is it?
我找不到鲍登
I couldn't find Bowden anywhere,
所以我去看了她公♥寓♥
so I checked her apartment
以及查韦斯记录的地方
and any of the spots Chavez noted,
我联♥系♥了帝国大西洋航♥空♥ 她在罗马
so I reached out to Imperial Atlantic, and she's in Rome.
什么 她去了罗马
I'm sorry, she went to Rome?
她脑子在想什么
What the fuck was she thinking?
你怎么在这儿
Why are you here?
她怎么在这儿
Why is she here?
你坐下吧
You're gonna want to sit down.
卡茜 你来了
Cassie, you're here?
我知道 抱歉打扰你
I know, I'm sorry to bother you.
你在干什么 我在工作
What are you doing? I'm working.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry--oh, sorry, sorry.
听着
Listen, listen...
我需要一把枪
I need to find a gun.
卡茜 你什么意思
Cassie, what do you mean?
我是认真的 我
No, I'm serious, I'm--
我们是朋友 对吗
Listen, we're friends, right?
友谊跟这个没有任何关系
我知道 但这很重要
I know, but this is important.
真的很重要
It's really, really important.
拜托 那个说
Come on, what happened to the guy
他愿意在任何时候做任何事的人哪去了
that said he's up for anything at any time?
他在这儿
Well, he's here.
他只想知道为什么他朋友需要武器
He just wants to know why his friend needs a weapon.
好吧
Yeah, okay, um...
还记得我跟你说我遇见了一个人吗
remember when I told you I met someone?
你好 菲利克斯
Hello, Feliks.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
我想你会发现杀我
Well, I guess you're gonna find me harder to kill
比杀一个熟睡的男人和流浪猫更难
than a sleeping man and stray cats.
拭目以待了
We'll see about that.
我进去
I'll go in.
你能在外面等吗
Can you wait out here?
必须这样吗
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表