剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
是的 你这么说过
Right, yeah, you said that.
萨布丽娜 你看上去很亲切
Look, Sabrina, you seem sweet.
骗我可不是个好主意
It's a very bad idea to lie to me.
我是说
Wait, I mean--
我认识她
I mean, I do know her.
她当时情绪崩溃
I mean, she had an emotional meltdown
打破了办公室里一件很重要的艺术品
and broke an extremely important piece of art in the office.
但我从没跟她喝过酒
But I never had drinks with her,
我也不认识这个
and I don't know this...
米兰达
Miranda.
还有别的问题吗
Is there anything else?
好的
Cool, okay.
我不知道
I don't know.
谢谢你送我们回来
Thank you for walking us back.
是我们的酒店
Hey, it's the hotel.
这比歌♥剧好多了 卡茜
Oh, this is so much better than the opera, Cassie.
我觉得你有点醉了
I think you're a little drunk-y.
我可以喝醉
I can be drunk.
你不知道我能如何
You have no idea what I can be.
不知道
No.
漂亮得体的女人 快去睡觉
Lovely, behaved woman, take your butt to bed.
拜拜
Bye.
-再见 -再见
- Ciao. - Ciao.
再见
Ciao!
-再见 -好
- Ciao. - Okay.
小心
Be careful.
我没问题
I got it.
晚安
Buona notte!
-看样子梅根打劫了我们的夜晚 -是的
- I guess Megan kind of hijacked our night, huh? - Oh, yes.
不过我觉得这样也许更好
Although I think it might be better.
对你最好的朋友来说更好吗
Better for your best friend?
她不是我最好的朋友 算了
Okay, she's not my best friend. Never mind.
你知道
You know...
我以为我想要
I thought I was in a place where we would
跟你做我们往常做的事 可
do what we normally do, but...
我也不知道
I don't know.
我想我认识了一个人
I guess I met someone.
我想我明白
你是个有趣 善良
You are a fun, kind, and...
美丽的女人
beautiful woman.
总会有这么一天的
It had to happen one day.
卡茜 我
Cassie, I'm...
我为你感到高兴
再见
Ciao.
有兄弟姐妹吗
Any siblings?
有
Yes.
-哥哥 -不错
- Older brother. - Nice.
-跟他家人住在丹佛 -丹佛
- Lives in Denver with his family. - Denver, huh.
你呢
You?
独生子
Only child.
别说你能看出来
Don't say you can tell.
每个人总说他们能看出来 我讨要
Everyone always says they can tell. I hate it.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我就是觉得你这样子是因为你有钱
I just think you act the way you do because you're rich.
什么
What?
我绝不会当面对你说这话
I would never say that to your face.
那就太无礼了
That would be so rude.
真希望我有兄弟姐妹
I wish that I had siblings,
这样我妈就能把精力专注于他人身上了
someone else for my mother to focus her energy on.
那就再好不过了
Would've been great.
她 她控制欲很强
Yeah, she's-- she's controlling.
她讨厌死我上个女友了
God, she hated my last girlfriend.
不好意思 这是挑战吗
I'm sorry, is that a challenge,
还说你在提示你单身
or you just dropping a hint that you're single?
你究竟有什么迷人的地方
What is it about you?
关于你我也在好奇同样的事
I was thinking the same thing about you.
还有 如果是我我会吊打你妈妈
Also, I'd own your mom.
安妮 嗨
Annie, hi.
我知道你在工作
I know you're working.
我回家了 罗马之行奇怪又沮丧
I'm home. Rome was so weird and frustrating.
你能立刻打回给我吗
Can you please call me back immediately?
我要知道最新情况
I've gotta know what's going on with the...
米兰的事
Miranda thing, okay?
爱你 拜拜
Love you. Bye.
有人吗
Hello?
你是谁
Who are you?
你在浴室干什么 安妮在哪
What are you doing in the shower? Where's Annie?
她去买♥♥百吉圈了 我是麦克斯
She's getting fresh bagels. I'm Max.
好吧
Okay.
我是安妮男友 麦克斯
I'm Annie's boyfriend, Max.
我一般不会这样裸着
I'm not usually this naked.
你是卡茜吧
You're Cassie, right?
嗯 但是不
Yeah, but no,
安妮没有男友
Annie doesn't have a boyfriend, so...
嗯 因为她关于不要在感情里
Right, because of her weird rule
贴标签的奇怪准则
about no labels in relationships?
不 她就是没男友
No, she just doesn't have a boyfriend.
她有
She does;
她之前帮我处理了一些法律问题 我们变得亲近
she helped me out with some, like, legal issues, and we got close.
我 法律问题 什么
I'm so--legal issues, what?
我擅长科技
I'm good with technology,
而有钱人往往都不太擅长
and rich people are kind of... not.
概括说来就是勒索
Generally extortion.
你要留下吃早餐吗
You staying for breakfast?
因为她只买♥♥两个百吉圈
'Cause she's only getting two bagels.
我迷茫了
Okay, I am so confused by what is--
他们没有细香葱口味 但是有小洋葱的
Okay, they didn't have chive, but I got scallion,
基本上就是...
which is, like, basically--
发生了什么
What happened?
我刚碰到了你的裸体男友 麦克斯
Well, I just met your naked boyfriend, Max.
不 我没有男友
Yeah, no, I don't have a boyfriend.
当然了
Oh, okay, yeah, sure.
标签问题
Label thing.
我能做什么
What can I do?
听着 我现在处于危机模式
Okay, listen, I'm in major crisis mode right now,
但我还是需要绕回去
but I do need to circle back
问问你这个我从没听说过的神秘男友
and ask about this mysterious boyfriend I've never heard of.
嗯 那是麦克斯
Yeah, that's Max. Yeah.
他不是我男友
He--he's not my boyfriend, and that--
我感觉这个对话可以就此终结了
I feel like that kind of wraps up that discussion.
你能告诉我
Now, can you just tell me, like,
怎么了以及你为什么过来吗
what is going on and why are you here?
听着 我今天回我公♥寓♥的时候
Listen, when I got back to my apartment today,
我的门是打开的
my door was open.
小卡 我叫你别把钥匙放在门上方
Cas, I told you not to leave that fucking key above your doorway.
跟这个无关
No, this is not related.
那是我的隐藏钥匙 没人知道在哪
That's just my hide-a-key. No one knows where that is.
当下曼哈顿一半的人都知道它在哪
It is 0% a hidden key
就算不上是隐藏钥匙
when, like, half of Lower Manhattan knows where it is, so...
我是认真的 这很可怕
Okay, I am fucking serious. This was scary.
有人翻阅我的东西
Someone rummaged through my stuff.
有的东西被移♥动♥过
Okay, things were moved just a little,
但我能看出...
but I could tell that it was--
等等 是有人
Wait, so someone, like,
-闯进了你的公♥寓♥吗 -是的
- broke into your apartment? - Yes.
可能是米兰达吗
Listen, could it be Miranda?
我知道这听上去很疯狂
I know that sounds insane,
但可能是她从曼谷跟踪我到这来
but could she have followed me here from Bangkok
想要给我传递一个吓人信息吗
and she's trying to send me some terrifying message?
米兰达是谁 就是你的那个跟踪狂
Who's Miranda? Is that your stalker?
是的 你别插嘴 谢谢
Yeah, shutting it down back there. Thank you.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表