剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
搞什么...
What--
你来汽车旅馆干什么
What are you doing at a motel?
首先
Well, first of all,
别用这种口气跟我说话 威廉·布里斯克 好吗
please don't use that tone with me, William Briscoe, okay?
先别说话 其次 你为什么跟踪我
No, no, no, and second, why are you following me?
我才没跟踪你
I'm not following you.
我正准备开车去扒房♥吃午餐
I'm--no, I'm driving to the steakhouse for lunch,
然后看到你站在停车场 在这个...
and I see you standing in the parking lot of this--this--
就是家汽车旅馆而已 比尔
It's motel, Bill.
-一家劣质汽车旅馆 -那又怎样
- It's a low-rent motel. - So?
我本来是打算
I was going to surprise you
给你一个性感的生日惊喜的 但被你毁了
with a sexy birthday surprise, but you just ruined it.
我下周过生日
My birthday's next week.
所以才叫惊喜啊
That's why this is a surprise.
我本想今晚带你来这玩羞耻的角色扮演游戏
I was gonna bring you here tonight for some dirty roleplay,
但没戏了 好吗 别想了
but forget it. Okay? Just forget it.
那听起来挺不错
That sounds okay.
感觉很棒 我们能...能试试吗
Can--that--that sounds good. Can we do... Can we do that?
我想来一次
I wanna do that.
好啊
Yes.
等下
Wait a minute.
你以为我来这里是干什么的
What did you think I was doing at this motel?
你是以为我有外遇了吗
Did you think that I was having an affair?
不是
No.
亲爱的 我们结婚二十多年了
Honey, you don't trust me
你就这么不信任我吗
after 20-plus years of marriage?
不不不 我当然信任你
No, no, no, no, no. Of course I do.
亲爱的 我很抱歉
Honey, I am so sorry.
没事
It's fine. It's okay.
-真的吗 -嗯
- You sure? - Yes.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
但下次你再看到我站在一家汽车旅馆的停车场
But next time you see me standing in a parking lot of a motel,
就不要犯傻了
don't be stupid.
好
Okay.
我们回家见
I'm'na see you back home.
我去取消订好的房♥间
I'm gonna go cancel the room.
羞耻角色扮演还是会有的
Not the dirty roleplay, though.
拜 亲爱的
Bye, honey.
家里见
See you at home.
都在里面吗
Is this everything?
就是间空办公室 里面什么都没有
It's an empty office up front and nothing in here.
这就是所谓的大型 吓人的公♥司♥吗
This is the big, scary company?
好了 门在那边 我们进去吧
All right, come on. Door, let's go.
靠
Shit.
-我们要怎么进... -我来
- How are we supp-- - Yeah.
-不好意思 那是开锁器吗 -嗯
- I'm sorry. Is that a lockpick? - Yep.
你不是说你不会开锁的吗
I thought you said you didn't know how to do that.
我只是不喜欢你妄自揣测我而已
I just didn't like that you made assumptions about me.
太好了
Yes.
没事的
It's okay.
上楼看看吗
Upstairs?
好
Yeah.
太棒了
Fuck yes.
简直是给我的礼物
This is a gift.
脱掉外套 鞋子
Remove your jackets, your shoes.
其他私人物品
All other personal items,
都放到篮子里 然后再过安检
place them into the bin and head through.
电子设备都放到另一个篮子里
All electronic devices go into a separate bin.
这是你的外套吗
This your jacket?
是的
Yes.
我说了电子设备都放进另一个篮子里
I said all electronics should go into a separate bin.
你离开时记得拿走
You grab those on the way out.
抱歉 谢谢
Sorry. Thank you.
下一个
Next.
我认识你吗
I know you?
我在负责代理你的律所当律师
I'm a lawyer at the firm that represents you.
我和你的律师马丁是同事
I work with your lawyer, Martin.
我看了你的案子
I reviewed your case,
你应该知道
and you should know
马丁为了你工作做得很出色
that Martin is doing an amazing job for you.
那就好
Good.
我对他很满意
I am happy with him.
很好
Good.
我知道这听起来有点尴尬
I know this may sound awkward...
我能牵你的手吗
But could I hold your hand?
就一会儿
Just, um, for a moment.
拜托
Please.
我应该...
I'm supposed to, um...
他们说你的家人都会得到照顾
They told me that your family will be taken care of.
狱警
Guard.
那是什么声音
What is that?
我朋友梅根在说韩语
It's my friend Megan speaking Korean.
有了
Here we go.
亚历克斯好像从狮子鱼拿了一笔钱
It looks like Alex took money from Lionfish.
什么
What?
他把钱转去了海外
He moved it offshore.
好吧 海外哪里
Okay, offshore where?
似乎是故意没有写明
That seems intentionally very unclear.
行吧 那有多少钱
All right, well, how much money?
天 两亿美元
Whoa, $200 million.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
他们是为了这笔钱杀了他吗
Did they kill him over this money?
-小卡 你得看看这个 -不 我说真的
- Cas, you need to see this. - No, seriously.
如果他们是因为这笔钱杀了他
What if they killed him over this money,
或者如果他们认为我知道钱在哪里
or what if they think I know where the money is,
-或是认为钱就在我手里怎么办 -卡茜
- or that I have the money-- - Cassie!
待决
纽约州驾照
卡桑德拉·鲍登
那是我在曼谷丢失的身份证明
Okay, but that's my missing ID from Bangkok.
什么情况
What is this?
我查了她的行动轨迹 你绝对不会相信
I checked in on her movements. You're not gonna believe this.
"鲍登与一名男性同伴
"Bowden and a male companion
走进了一栋位于哈德逊城市广场的公♥寓♥大楼"
entered an apartment building in Hudson Yards,"
你猜谁在那栋大楼里有一处房♥产
and guess who has a place in that building?
亚历克斯·索科洛夫
Alex Sokolov.
那房♥子租给了巨仪
Well, the place is leased to Unisphere,
但是是在亚历克斯·索科洛夫名下
but yes, Alex Sokolov.
别坐我办公桌上
Don't sit on my desk.
索科洛夫的纳税申报表上
Sokolov's tax returns
列有一处康涅狄格州的地址
list an address in Connecticut,
可能是为了逃避缴纳纽约市的税款
probably to avoid New York City taxes,
但这一年来他的邮件都寄到了这个地方
but he's been getting mail at this place for a year,
鲍登就这么大摇大摆地进去了
and Bowden just waltzed right in.
她抱了门卫
She hugged the doorman.
我越来越觉得他们在曼谷之前就见过面了
It's feeling more and more like they must've met pre-Bangkok.
肯尼斯·贝尔也死了
Kenneth Bell is also dead.
这份文档里还有活着的人吗
Is there anyone still breathing on this list of files?
还有一个人
Uh, there is also another one.
艾琳娜·金 她也是待决状态
Elena King. She's pending too.
好吧 这是什么
Okay, what is this?
我和一群死人吗
It's me and bunch of dead people?
到底他妈是怎么一回事
What the fuck is going on?
麦克斯 那不是艾琳娜·金 那是米兰达
Max, that's not Elena King. That's Miranda.
那是米兰达 就是她
That's Miranda. That's her.
待决
伦敦政♥治♥经济学院
艾琳娜·金
很好
Well, great.
至少你不用为此大饮特饮伏特加了
At least you don't need a tower of vodka bottles for this.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表