剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
如果联邦航♥空♥管理局的人来问
And if a curious FAA rep should ask,
你就说你也看到了
you see them, too, right?
嗯 好极了
Okay, great.
你自己的私人航♥班♥
Your own private flight.
人都到哪去了 亚历克斯
Okay, where are all the people, Alex?
我本该偷听的人呢
Where are the people I'm supposed to be eavesdropping on?
飞机上一个人都没有
There's no one on this plane.
放松好了
Okay, I can tell you need to relax.
我们来跳会儿舞吧
So why don't we just dance for a bit?
那落地以后呢
Well, what happens when we land?
我们只能等两小时的航♥班♥结束
We'll just have to wait the duration of the 2-hour flight,
然后再说
and then we'll see.
你要么磨牙要么跟我跳舞
You can either grind your teeth or dance with me.
好吧 但是没有音乐 我不想
Okay, but there's no music. I don't want to--
天 我讨厌这首歌♥
Oh, my God. I hate this song.
感觉你想要让我分心
Feels like you're trying to distract me.
也许有点效果
Maybe it's working a little.
很好
Good.
我在你的飞机上 亚历克斯
I'm on one of your planes, Alex,
做非法的事
doing something illegal.
我们不过是每天飞去缅因走
We were doing daily flights to Maine.
为什么一定是非法的
Why--why is that necessarily illegal?
难道是去接载龙虾吗
What are we, picking up crates of lobsters?
拜托 我们不能
I mean, come on, we can't--
你有这么做过吗
Have you done this before?
当然 很多次
Oh, yeah, so many times.
你就见过我一次
I'm a guy you met once.
我为什么这么重要
Why am I so important?
我不会说我爱上了你
I'm not gonna say I'm falling in love with you,
因为你死了 那样就太荒谬了
because you're dead and that would be insane.
注意了 卡茜·鲍登
Attention, Cassie Bowden.
再过几分钟
In a few minutes,
我们将在波特兰机场降落
we're gonna be taking this bird down to Portland Airfield.
机尾处的喷流可能会造成一些晃动 请系好安全带
Expecting a few whips from the tail off this jet stream, so buckle up.
我的上帝啊 维克多
Oh, Jesus Christ al-fucking-mighty, Victor!
你在那坐了多久
How long have you been sitting there for?
就几分钟
Only a few minutes.
我晚餐有约
I have dinner plans.
我本来准备离开 然后晚上回来吓你的
So I was gonna leave and come back tonight and scare you,
不过看来不必了
but, uh, it all worked out.
这
Well, what a--
真是个惊喜
what a nice surprise.
曼谷的事
Bangkok...
完全搞砸了
what a fuck-up.
是吧
Right?
我给你钱不是让你确保这种事不出问题吗
Don't I pay you to make sure such things don't become a headache?
嗯 但我不想用细节打扰你
Yes, but I didn't want to bother you with the details,
我已经开始着手解决了
and I'm already into fixing it, so...
这事我们过会儿再谈
We'll circle back to that.
我觉得很怪你从不把行李拿出来
It is so odd to me that you never unpack.
也许吧
Yeah, I suppose it is,
但你知道 我只是不喜欢落下任何东西
but, you know, I just hate to leave anything behind.
你有拿回亚历克斯拿走的东西吗
Did you get back what Alex took?
你有查清这个女人为谁工作 她知道些什么吗
Did you find out who this woman works for, what she knows?
维克多 才过了几...
Victor, it has only been a few--
在你忙着不管曼谷的事
While you've been busy not cleaning up Bangkok,
以及在火车上当众追人期间
oh, and publicly chasing people on trains,
情况变得更复杂了
things have become complicated.
珍妮特·索科洛夫威胁要冻结我们剩余的现金
Janet Sokolov is threatening to freeze our remaining cash.
米兰达 你曾经很擅长管理事情
Miranda, you used to be much better at managing things.
所以快点告诉我你掌握的信息 好让我不失望
So, quickly... tell me what you have so I'm not disappointed.
卡桑德拉·鲍登
Cassandra Bowden--
美国人 空乘
American, flight attendant,
但她有多本护照
but she has multiple passports
在过去一周内去过巨仪
and has been to Unisphere
以及索科洛夫的家 所以我
and the Sokolov home in the past week. So I'm--
我不信她的说法
I'm not buying that story.
她有我的私人财产吗
And does she have my personal property?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
这不再是你的问题了
It's not your problem anymore.
你要回伦敦了 真好玩
You're on the way back to London--fun.
维克多 别把我打入冷宫
Victor, don't sideline me.
这是我搞砸的 该由我来解决 我...
This is my fuck-up to fix, and I have--
我已经启动了应变计划
I already have a contingency plan in place.
听着 米兰达
Listen, Miranda,
如果我再看到你
if I ever see you
靠近那个金发女
near that blonde again...
我会不开心的
I'll be unhappy.
别执迷于这件事
Do not make this one of your obsessions.
拿上你打包好的行李 登上飞机
Take your well-packed bag, get on a plane.
聊天愉快
Good chat.
一路顺风
Travel safe.
这钱赚得轻松吧
Easy money, huh?
嗯
Uh, yeah.
那些箱子里装了什么
What are in those containers?
他们付我们钱让我们少管闲事
Well, they pay us not to care.
你付我钱让我不过问你为什么想上这飞机
You pay me not to care why you really wanted to be on this flight.
拿去
Okay, here.
15分钟后起飞
Wheels up in 15.
该死的家伙
Fuckin' guy.
操
Fuck.
淡定 淡定
Okay, okay, okay.
天呐
Oh, God!
你意下如何 鲍登
So what do you say, Bowden?
想要完成我们在首尔没做完的事吗
You want to finish what we started in Seoul?
老天 你吓死我了
Jesus Christ, you scared the shit out of me.
你在干什么 住手
What are you doing? Stop!
-淡定 我开玩笑的 -天
- Relax, I was just kidding. - God!
没什么的
No big deal.
你不该下飞机的
You shouldn't have gotten off the plane.
知道 我在8点约了晚饭
Okay, I have dinner reservations at 8:00,
我想要早到
and I intend to be early,
所以快回到驾驶室 我们好离开
so get back in the cockpit so we can leave, okay?
序列号♥ M297-BA
电池组 M297-BA
纽约大都会运输署的监控处理得如何了
Oh, hey, uh, where are we with the MTA footage?
你在运输署的朋友来电
Right, your friend in the transit authority called
说他不能调取监控
and said he wouldn't be able to pull that footage
不然会引起注意
without raising red flags.
好极了 我需要一个不同的答案
Great, I'm gonna need a different answer than that.
晚上愉快
Have a good night!
-安妮 -怎么了
- Annie! - What's up?
你还在那公♥寓♥吗
Are you still at the apartment?
一切可好
Everything okay?
飞机上没人
There is no one on the plane, okay?
这才是重点 没人在飞机上
That's the whole point-- no one on the plane.
我觉得
Okay, I think--
我觉得我可能知道
I think I might know...
-卡茜 -亚历克斯是因为为什么遇害了
- Cassie. - What Alex was doing that got him killed.
我听不到你
Okay, I literally can't hear you.
我觉得亚历克斯和米兰达在用飞机运输东西
I think Alex and Miranda were using jets to move things.
卡茜
Cassie?
我只看到了一个电池 但我一直搜索
Right? I only saw a battery, but I kept clicking.
安妮
Annie,
那些电池是用来制♥造♥火箭筒的
they make rocket launchers.
-你能听到我吗 -喂
- Can you hear me? - Hello?
小卡
Cass?
如果亚历克斯和米兰达
Okay, what if Alex and Miranda
是某个走私阴谋的搭档呢
were--were partners in some sort of smuggling scheme?
你的信♥号♥♥很差
Okay, your connection is terrible.
你能落地后再打给我吗
Can you please just call me when you get on the ground?
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表