剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
你是新来的吧
You're new, right?
没关系
It's okay.
没事的
You're okay.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
什么 我的名字吗
What-- my name?
我叫亚历桑德拉
My name-- my name is Alessandra,
我不是酒瘾者
and I am not an alcoholic,
很遗憾你们其他人都是
so sorry about the rest of you.
我爸以前也许是酒瘾者
My dad-- my dad might've been.
也许有点小问题
Might have had a little bit of a problem,
但是... 不知道我为什么这么说
but-- whoa, don't know why I just said that.
但是你们都在盯着我看 你们都...
But you're all staring. Wow, you're all...
你们都在盯着我看
Well, you're all staring at me,
我不知道你们想我怎么样 妈的
so I don't know what you want from me. Fuck.
天呐 操
God, fuck.
天呐
God!
老爸
Dad.
老爸
Dad?
老爸 老爸
Daddy? Daddy!
我不想来这里
I don't wanna be here.
不
No!
不不不不 亚历克斯 别
No, no, no, no. Alex, don't.
我... 天呐
I'm... my God.
我从来没和任何人说过事发的真♥相♥
I never told anyone what really happened.
没和我妈说 没和大卫说
Not my mom, not Davey.
谁也没说
No one.
从来没和任何人说过
Never told anyone that.
那天晚些时候所有人都知道了车祸的事
Everyone found out about the crash later that day,
大家都说那是场可怕的悲剧
and...everyone said what a terrible tragedy it was,
说我爸是个烂人 但是...
and what a fuckup my dad was, but...
没人知道那其实是我的错
No one knew it was actually my fault.
-卡茜 怎么会 -亚历克斯
- Cassie, how-- - Alex.
这怎么会是你的错
How is this possibly your fault?
因为我当时在和他喝酒
Because I was his drinking buddy.
他只有和我一起的时候才会喝得烂醉
He only drank like that when he was with me.
他的死都是因为我
I'm the reason that he's-- that he's dead
因为他当时和我在一起
because he was spending that time with me.
不是
No.
就是
Yes!
是的
Yes.
我不想任何人看到我 不想他们知道这事
And I didn't want anyone to look at me and to know,
所以我就跑了
so I... I just ran away.
就像...
Like it--
就像事情根本没发生在我身上一样
like it never actually happened to me.
就像我对你那样
Just like I did with you.
就像我...
Like I--
就像我做所有的事 我就...
like I do with everything, I just-- I--
我就逃离一切
I-- I-- I just run away from everything.
我
And I...
我只是不想再这样了
I just don't want to anymore. I...
我不想再这样了
I don't wanna feel like this anymore.
我不能再有这种感觉
I-I can't, I can't, I can't feel this way anymore.
你被车撞了 你个笨蛋
You were hit by a car, you fucking idiot.
我吓坏了
I was terrified.
你不能就这样轻描谈写 然后...
You don't just get to say hey when you just...
该死的 我爱你
Fuck it. I love you.
-你刚刚说你爱我吗 -是的 闭嘴
- Did you just say you love me-- - Yeah, shut up.
我爱你
I love you.
所以我现在是你男朋友了吗
So am I, like, your boyfriend now?
-够了 你知道吗 -正式的男朋友吗
- Okay, you know what? - Offcially?
就是句"我爱你" 并不是...
It's just I love you, okay? It's not...
你要冷静点
Just-- you need to calm down, you know?
我并不是完全变了个人
I'm not, like, an entirely different person now,
你要毁了这美好的一刻
and you're ruining a very cute moment, so...
卡茜怎么样
How's Cassie?
不知道
I don't know.
这是一个很难的问题
That's, a very big question.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
她刚刚和米兰达来过
Well, she just showed up with Miranda.
-我同意帮她 -和米兰达一起吗
- And I agreed to help her-- - With Miranda?
但我打了电♥话♥去酒店
But I called the hotel,
她没有入住
and she hasn't checked in,
她也不接电♥话♥
and she isn't answering her phone,
而且不知道她怎么学会了
and she somehow figured out
关闭找朋友功能
how to turn off her "Find a Friend,"
肯定是米兰达帮她关闭的
which means Miranda must have helped her do that.
天呐 一下子这么多信息
Boy, that's a lot of information,
我才注射了吗♥啡♥
and I'm still on morphine.
我只是觉得如果她...
I just-- I feel like if she's, you know,
又像往常一样乱来
pulling some insane Cassie shit
然后想要自保
to try and save her own ass,
我就会...
I'm just gonna be--
或许她不告诉你是想保护你
Or she's trying to protect you by keeping you out of it.
操
Fuck.
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我肯定能做些什么
I... I feel like there has to be something that I can do.
我觉得我需要帮忙
I feel like I need to help,
肯定有什么我能帮忙的
and there has to be something I can do to help,
但我只是不知道该怎么做
but I just don't know what to do if she's...
麦克斯
Okay, Max,
我要你告诉我你被撞的地点在哪里
I need you to tell me exactly where you were when you got hit.
操
Fuck.
我了个去
Fucking hell.
你刚才在搞什么
What the fuck was that?
对不起
Listen, I'm sorry for--
对不起我刚刚失控了 但是米兰达
I'm sorry for freaking out back there, but Miranda,
我是不会出国躲起来的
I'm not just gonna leave the country and hide, okay?
我知道这听上去很疯狂 但如果我们不跑呢
I know this sounds crazy, but what if we didn't run?
那我们就会死
Then we'll die.
现在只有我们俩 老实说
Okay, between the two of us,
我们肯定能想出办法
we've got to be able to figure something out.
那我们还是会死
Then we'll still die.
这个选项你已经说得很清楚了
You have made that option crystal clear.
除了我们永远消失之外 还有别的办法吗
Isn't there any other way besides us just disappearing forever?
十分钟前
Ten minutes ago,
你像个疯子一样在走廊里跑
you were running down the corridor like a crazy person.
我现在没有了
Yeah, well, now I'm not.
我不会再跑了
I'm not running anymore.
我一辈子都在逃离 我不想再跑了
I've been running my entire life. I'm done.
好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay.
好的 听着
Okay, look.
我老实跟你说吧
I'm gonna be honest with you, okay?
我想你或者疯了
I think maybe you're losing your mind,
而我有点不情愿地敬佩
and I kind of begrudgingly respect everything that
你目前为止做出的事
you have managed to pull off so far.
但你知道 最终菲利克斯会找到你的
But, you know, eventually Feliks is gonna catch up to you.
他不依不饶
He's relentless,
不管你信不信 卡茜
and believe it or not, Cassie,
我不想看到你死
I don't wanna see you dead.
你可以逃走 躲起来
You can run off, and hide,
改日再战 或者单纯生活
and live to fight another day, or just live.
这对你来说应该就够了
I mean, that should be enough for you.
是够了吧
That's--that's enough, isn't it?
你说得很动听 但我不信
That's a really beautiful speech, but I'm just not buying it.
因为内心深处
Because deep down,
你还是觉得我会带你找到那笔钱 对吗
you still think I'm gonna lead you to that money, don't you?
那也是你一直以来的目标
That's what you've been after this whole time.
既然表演不是我的强项
Well, since acting was never my strong point,
或许我们可以就住在这个主日学校教室里
so maybe we could just live here in this Sunday school classroom.
永远住下去
Forever.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表