剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表
Even if you didn't kill me, you at least broke a few laws.
等等 我没杀你 好吗
Wait-- wait. I did not kill you, okay?
我没那么醉 我最多就是醉到公开裸体
I am not that kind of drunk. I am public nudity,
在地铁上大吼
yelling in the subway kind of drunk, okay?
我不 我不暴♥力♥
I'm not vi-- I'm not violent.
但你记不起发生了什么
You can't remember what happened though,
所以你可以醉到丧失意识
so you're also a blackout drunk.
你说什么 你根本不了解我
Excuse me, you don't even know me.
我知道你没有报♥警♥告诉他们
I know you didn't call the police to tell them
我遭遇了不幸
something happened to me.
我醒来全身都是你的血
I woke up covered in your blood,
没人会相信我说的话
no one was gonna believe anything that I said.
确实有很多血
It is a lot of blood.
为什么有人想要杀你
Why would someone wanna kill you?
你在网上看了那篇报道
You did read that article online about that guy
一个人在泰国乱丢垃圾被判了五年
who got sentenced to five years in Thailand for littering?
我看过 我的天
I did read about that. Oh, my God.
-我的天 -还有 你清理了犯罪现场
- Oh, my God. - Also, you cleaned up the crime scene,
这是你做错的又一件事
so that's another strike against you.
什么 不 我没有 好吧 有 就一点
What? No, I didn't. Okay, I did. Just a little bit,
就一点点 就我的部分 我不是有意的
just a tiny bit. Just my parts. I didn't mean to,
我真的搞砸了 操
I just, I really did a terrible fucking job. Fuck!
你要去开门吗
You wanna get that?
你好 你不在这工作吗
Hi, don't you work here?
我在
Yes, yes I do.
别跟我说你在里面喝酒
Tell me you weren't drinking in there.
我不知道里面怎么回事
Okay, I don't know what was going on in there,
但我绝对没有喝酒
but it was definitely not drinking.
这回答可一点不让人安心
Okay, that's hardly reassuring.
你能打起精神来吗
Can you just get it together?
嗯 你看到那个光头男了吗 他是谁
Yeah. It's just, have you seen that bald guy, who is he?
他一直盯着我 要吓死我了
He keeps staring at me, it's really creeping me out.
那是新来的空警 他的工作就是四处盯
That's just the new air marshal, it's his job to stare at things.
你状态太差了
Okay, you are so out of it.
你昨晚和那人到底干了什么
What the hell did you do with that guy last night?
我没有
I didn't do--
我没出酒店 好吗
I stayed in the hotel, okay?
如果你不信我 打电♥话♥问他们
If you don't believe me, call and ask 'em!
你好 我想联♥系♥你们的一位住客
Hi, yes, I am trying to reach one of your guests,
亚历克斯·索科洛夫
Alex Sokolov.
请稍等 女士
Just a moment, ma'am.
抱歉 女士 无人接电♥话♥
I'm sorry ma'am, there is no answer.
我今早应该要和他会面的
Well, I was supposed to have a meeting with him this morning.
你能让客房♥服务员去看看他房♥间吗
Could you please have housekeeping check on his room?
当然
Of course.
你好 客房♥服务员
Housekeeping!
索科洛夫先生
Mr. Sokolov?
-抱歉 -怎么了
- Sorry. - What's going on?
你好
Hi, hello!
抱歉 我不是有意吓到你
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.
没有 有什么需要帮助的
No, can I-- can I help you?
我要的是苏打水 这是伏特加
I asked for a soda, this is vodka.
抱歉 我理解错了
Oh. Sorry! I misunderstood you.
我以为你说 我以为你两种都要
I though you said that-- I thought you wanted both.
能给我倒一杯苏打水吗
Can I just get a soda, please?
当然
Absolutely.
-没问题 -我们马上给您送来
- Yes. - We'll bring it right to you.
他什么毛病
What is his fucking problem.
你是想要灌醉空警吗
Okay, are you seriously trying to get the air marshal drunk
因为那不仅疯狂还是违法的
because that would be crazy and highly illegal.
我没有 我听错了
I am not, okay. I heard him wrong.
他得淡定点
He needs to just chill out.
小卡 他的工作不能淡定
Okay, Cas, that's literally the opposite of his job.
你怎么回事
What's up with you?
听着
Okay listen.
我昨晚确实出去了 我有点宿醉
I did go out last night, I'm a little bit hungover,
我不想细谈 没什么大不了的
I don't wanna get into it. It's not a big deal.
你和那个坐3C的男人出去了
That you went out with the guy in 3C?
什么 没有
What, no.
没有
No.
肖恩说他和捷达都觉得
Well, Shane said that he and Jada both think
你和3C出去了
that you went out with 3C.
我 我的天 你在说这个
I-- Oh my God, you're talking about this.
你为什么要说这个
Why are you talking about this?
别傻了 卡茜 我们当然会聊这个
Don't be stupid, Cassie. Of course we're talking about this.
不然还能聊什么
What else are we gonna talk about?
问题是 我绝不会说我和3C出去约会了
Here's the thing, I'm never gonna say I went out with 3C,
因为我没有
because I didn't.
最后再说一次 我没有和他出去约会
Okay, for the last time, I didn't. I didn't go out with him.
-怎么 -冷静
- What? - Calm down.
好
Okay.
好的
All right.
你跟他约会
It's not like it's the end of the world
又不是世界末日 根本不重要
that you went out with him, it doesn't even matter.
我知道 因为我没有
I know, 'cause I didn't.
我住这家酒店
I'm staying at this hotel.
索科洛夫家
Sokolov residence.
你好
Yes, hello.
我是联调局的特别探员金·哈蒙德
This is Special Agent Kim Hammond with the FBI.
我找爱德华或者珍妮特·索科洛夫
May I please speak with Edward or Janet Sokolov?
我就是珍妮特·索科洛夫 请问有什么事
This is Janet Sokolov, may I ask what this is regarding?
夫人 我知道这很难
Yes, ma'am, I know this is hard,
但关于你儿子我有几个问题要问你
but I have a few questions for you about your son.
什么 亚历克斯怎么了
I'm sorry, what about Alex?
我很抱歉 我以为
I am so sorry, I thought...
我以为国♥务♥院♥已经给你说了
I thought that the State Department had informed you.
亚历克斯怎么了
What happened to Alex?
他还好吗
Is he all right?
他受伤了吗 告诉我
Is he hurt? Tell me!
女士们先生们 欢迎来到仁川国际机场
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Incheon International Airport.
接下来的几分钟里我们将在跑道上滑行
We'll be taxiing on an active runway for the next few moments,
请您坐好 系好安全带
so please stay seated with your seat belts securely fastened,
不过可以尽情使用获批准的电子设备
but feel free to use your approved electronic devices at this time.
到达登机口后我们会给你们更多信息
We'll give you more information when we reach the gate.
美国人在曼谷酒店房♥间遇害
谢谢搭乘我们的航♥班♥
Thank you so much for flying with us,
我代表帝国大西洋航♥空♥机组
on behalf of your friendly crew here at Imperial Atlantic,
欢迎来到首尔
welcome to Seoul.
上面说亚历克斯·索科洛夫 3C 就是索科洛夫先生
It said Alex Sokolov, 3C, was Mr. Sokolov,
这又是什么高深的事
it ain't rocket science.
我希望不是乘坐我们航♥班♥的人
I'd like for it to not be someone that was on our flight,
谢谢
thank you.
就因为乘坐帝国大西洋航♥空♥
Well, people aren't immune to unfortunate things
不代表他们就不会遭遇不幸
just because they fly Imperial Atlantic.
你不适合做市场营销
You will never work in marketing.
卡茜 你跟他聊得比较多 跟我们说点细节
Cassie, you talked to him a lot, give us some details.
我没有
No, I didn't.
我就是为他服务了
I mean, I served him,
他想要一杯加冰的苏格兰威士忌 很多杯
he wanted a scotch on the rocks, a bunch of them.
我的天 我以为他之前是在对你眨眼
Oh, my God. I thought he was winking at you earlier,
现在我知道只是一系列的小中风
but now I see it's just a series of small strokes.
我就对他好过一次
Yeah, I was nice to him exactly one time.
-你还好吗 -什么 当然
- You okay? - What? Yeah.
我就是需要泡个澡什么的
I just like, need to take a bath or something.
不不 跟我们一起去吃晚饭
No, no, no. Come to dinner with us.
我要让捷达请你喝你喜欢的酒
I'm gonna make Jada buy you the drinks that you like.
我会吗
Will I though?
我有点累了
I'm a little bit tired,
我得去睡觉
I really should just get some sleep.
晚安
Good night.
你要想的话我可以不去
You know, I could stay in if you like.
剧集 | 空乘危机(2020) | 导航列表